Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,198 members, 7,842,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road (19994 Views)

Gov Soludo commenced Dualisation of Ekwueme Square Road with Flyover in Awka(pi / Completed Project: Dualisation Of The 12.5 Km Challenge-odo Ona Road (photos) / Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Dogalmighty17: 7:44pm On Apr 22
Validated:

Agbadorians. Please help me confirm the following:
Pls how many tollgates did they biuld on the 220km road?

If 770km is projected to have 9 toll plazas, then 220km should at least have atlrast 3 toll plazas

there are over 5 toll points on the road

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Lekan239(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22
abc115:

https://twitter.com/TheNationNews/status/1781948402642850129

wow. 220k is very very long.. that's about 2hrs 30min journey with speed of 100km/h.... kudos to federal govt......

Rehabilitation of ibadan too ife and ife to iwaraja express should be next..

Ado too Akure road is currently in progress too
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by achorladey: 7:44pm On Apr 22
abc115:

Long overdue. The one road that runs the length Nasarawa
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Bluntemperor: 7:53pm On Apr 22
Alaigbo:
Foolish obidient ipob will claim it is propaganda that Tinubu just use Agbadorians to paint the floor n Tinubu as use the money for the project to smoke or snif cocaine.

Gbam!
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Exousiang01(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22
Validated:

If 770km is projected to have 9 toll plazas, then 220km should at least have atlrast 3 toll plazas

That is how you people with 100% ignorance 0% intellect would be making noise.
The coastal road is being paid for by HI-TECH the construction company, the FG is not even spending up to 50% from the national wallet.
How do you expect the construction company to get back their money?
How do you think the Lekki express way was built?
How do you think the Ikoyi link bridge was built?
How do you think the second Niger bridge was built?
It's called private-public-partnership.
It's done all over the world.
Ignorant mofo
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by BiafranPatriot: 8:02pm On Apr 22
Landmark paid all his taxes and dues. Una still mess am up, without compensation.

Shameless people.

VICTIM mentality?

Whose OBAs were killed by children?
Whose elders signed away their ancestral lands to those that murdered them?

You are a clown. grin

Raskimonojendor:

Nothing is good for them as long as it's not done by Alex Otti or Peter Obi. Ordinary signboard of Julius Berger had them celebrating grin

Victim mentality as always. Bottling up so much hatred, anger, and bitterness within you is bad for your health.
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by joepentwo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22
Goodness atlast 🥰🥰🥰

Check my sigi for free 1k
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Adonkia(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22
Splashme:
David Mark did well for his people.

Go to Otukpo and say this, I'm sure their reaction would be different.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by DMerciful(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22
This is not how God works. Dishing blessings to rogues?
abc115:
God Bless Babatunde Fashola
God Bless David Umahi
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by DMerciful(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22
Tollgate?
helinues:
Good

The way the people in the area would be feeling for this networking road heh.

Applause
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22
Tinubu did not build 20% of this road. Previous administrations did
YorubaNiBaba:
Misplaced priority according to worthless agulu fraud
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Tareq1105: 8:21pm On Apr 22
Paraman:
Obidients will still wail

Obidients in their usual characteristics would say "how does that reduce our NEPA bill"?
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by wellmax(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22
Validated:

Are you not ashamed? Just listen to yourself. Your gbajue hypocrite said raid construction is misplaced priority, you are here talking about toll gates. Does the proposed gate make the entire road a misplaced priority? This is the issue with blind followership. You don't know when to criticize your mentor and say the truth. Tueh.
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by donproject2(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22
jmoore:
Any toll gate?

Can you why me why Lagos-Calabar coastal road will be tolled??
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Tareq1105: 8:24pm On Apr 22
DMerciful:

Have you forgotten that Tinubu said he inherited both the assets and liabilities of Buhari APC govt?

You insult APC Buhari, is Tinubu not APC again?
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Tareq1105: 8:26pm On Apr 22
DMerciful:
APC govt did.
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by stasius: 8:28pm On Apr 22
Jamestown123:
The government are not serious. They are just depending on oil yet.

Exactly. Oil should not be the number 1 thing on our export list.
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by soccerlite: 8:28pm On Apr 22
They should try to always remove the bushes close to the road atleast 100m backwards
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by seunayantokun(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22
Roads without needed markings and speed signs, poor maintenance or no maintenance, traffic laws enforcement, etc are hallmarks of Nigeria systems
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Ezmans: 8:30pm On Apr 22
amaridigital:

Tollgate is the new viral song now right?. One slowpoke will bring up a stupid narration other zombedients will grab at it. Idiots comparing a 6 lane 700 klm superhighway with Railway worth Trillions of naira to a mere dual carriage way. Well I won't blame you since the useless Agulu Gbajue master pressed your mumu button this morning. You just opened your smelly Akpu filled mouth waah while your brain is on shutdown mode or hibernating. Mumu. Go and put tollgate there now.
see lazy mumu they are using lies & propaganda to feed day & night your eyes will clear very soon waiting to see you poor bastard's on CNG keke napep in 21st century when rainy season starts
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Offpoint1: 8:30pm On Apr 22
Godfullsam:
Does that really mean we don't have indigenous construction 🚧 companies in Nigeria that can handle good road construction projects?

Must the Chinese do everything for us in this 21 century?

It is not as if these Chinese companies do good quality job anyway..
When we borrow-borrow from China, that's one of the conditions before loan is granted
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22
This is really nice

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by abc115: 8:34pm On Apr 22
BiafranPatriot:
Landmark paid all his taxes and dues. Una still mess am up, without compensation.

Shameless people.

VICTIM mentality?

Whose OBAs were killed by children?
Whose elders signed away their ancestral lands to those that murdered them?

You are a clown. grin

How much tax ? You guys are clowns
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by dododawa1: 8:35pm On Apr 22
Phrase 2

In progress
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by alezzy13: 8:35pm On Apr 22
Highly commendable feat from govt. Before Mkd to Abuja could take 5-6 hrs no thanks to bad roads and very dangerous bends, particularly Eggon-Akwanga stretch. Then of course the very bad Angwan Mayo to Keffi.

Now in just about 3hrs 30mins one could easy make the journey. God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Ever8090: 8:36pm On Apr 22
Jamestown123:
See land for farming abeg
my dear, from Nasarawa to Benue state if you see land wey dey that area ehn, you go shout.

I traveled within Benue state, we got to a particular area that I was told they have boundary with Cameron, it was a very long journey from Gboko to the place, and I asked if the boundary with Cameron is close, they told me that, to get to the boundary it will take me more than 6 hours on bike. And the land I saw in those places for farming I couldn't believe my eyes... Nigeria is just too blessed with natural resources but useless and uncivilised individuals ruling the country is the reason why the country is poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by balladin: 8:36pm On Apr 22
Jamestown123:
See land for farming abeg
You get eyes bro
Exactly what I was seeing in the pictures
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by alezzy13: 8:37pm On Apr 22
Validated:

Don't know what you're on about. There are four toll gates being constructed. Satisfied?? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by alezzy13: 8:39pm On Apr 22
Ezmans:
how many tollgate did the meaningful road have but irrelevant audio coastal road will have 9 tollgates to milk poor southersners dry, your eyes will open next month evil people

It has four toll gates, and compared to how bad the road was, I see nothing wrong here. You guys calm down Abeg angry
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by BiafranPatriot: 8:40pm On Apr 22
See how wicked you are?

So a taxpayer doesn't have rights because according to YOU his taxes are insignificant?

You guys have abused the privilege given to you as the current President.

After TINUBU life continues.. mark that down.

abc115:

How much tax ? You guys are clowns
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by ggood: 8:41pm On Apr 22
Jamestown123:
Those people don't have money na. Big private companies needs to take up the challenge
but they have to governor who collect allocation monthly
Re: Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road by Konquest: 8:42pm On Apr 22
abc115:

It took 5 years to complete a 220 kilometer road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded At Rigasa Train Station Kaduna As Booking App Stops Working / Ghana Presidential Jet Catches Fire At Kotoka / FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.