Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Help Me Help You Make More Money $$$$$$ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help Me Help You Make More Money $$$$$$ (84 Views)

Bbnaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money In The BBNAIJA Lockdown Edition / BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season / All You Need To Know About Tstv Just Before You Make A Purchase-tstv Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Help You Make More Money $$$$$$ by ObeeM: 2:49am On Apr 23
Good Morning,

My name is Obe M. I am from Nigeria but now lives in the States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I have picked up some youtube clients who are specifically looking for a West African audience of women to engage with their platforms specifically with Youtube. If interested, here is a link to the whatsapp community I created:

h t t p s://c h a t. W h a t s a p p /Jcp7wvl1xoQDzL8F0qhD2u

Payment would be made within 24hours of all tasks completed for each new video post. Considering this is new to you I will provide a first time deposit to show I am serious & 100% legit. (we will give you a heads up before the videos/post is live so you will be available) payment would be made via bank transfer.

Please consider joining & help me show my clients that we are powerful. They are high paying clients & I would like to help put money back into my country.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡¨πŸ‡²πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
Thank you,
Obe
Re: Help Me Help You Make More Money $$$$$$ by Zidoh(m): 8:20am On Apr 23
ObeeM:
Good Morning,

My name is Obe M. I am from Nigeria but now lives in the States πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I have picked up some youtube clients who are specifically looking for a West African audience of women to engage with their platforms specifically with Youtube. If interested, here is a link to the whatsapp community I created:

h t t p s://c h a t. W h a t s a p p /Jcp7wvl1xoQDzL8F0qhD2u

Payment would be made within 24hours of all tasks completed for each new video post. Considering this is new to you I will provide a first time deposit to show I am serious & 100% legit. (we will give you a heads up before the videos/post is live so you will be available) payment would be made via bank transfer.

Please consider joining & help me show my clients that we are powerful. They are high paying clients & I would like to help put money back into my country.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡―πŸ‡²πŸ‡¨πŸ‡²πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
Thank you,
Obe

You're exchanger is here anytime you want to exchange your earning at good rate.
Re: Help Me Help You Make More Money $$$$$$ by ObeeM: 1:34pm On Apr 23
Zidoh:
You're exchanger is here anytime you want to exchange your earning at good rate.

can you explain please?

(1) (Reply)

L-pop (TV Series) (2023) Full Episode / Wrong Target - King Jomo, Digital Chief Comedy Ft Julibest Lolo Jomo / Today Is 2024 Live Oscars Nominations: How To Watch In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.