Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Heartbreaking Video Shows Girl Being Bullied And Slapped By Other Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Heartbreaking Video Shows Girl Being Bullied And Slapped By Other Students (1775 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / I am being bullied in my school what should I do? / No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking Video Shows Girl Being Bullied And Slapped By Other Students by Newlymarried: 10:21am On Apr 23
Videos of female students bullying a lone female student at Lead British School, Abuja, has sparked outrage online.

In videos shared online, female students, dressed in school uniform, are seen slapping one female student identified as Namtira.

"What's the boy's name?" they asked as they confronted her and slapped her across both cheeks.

Heartbreaking video shows girl being bullied and slapped by other students at Lead British School (videos)

Another video shows one of the bullies, identified as Maryam, asking, “Who broke my heart?” repeatedly as she slapped Namtira.

She then warned “don't touch my hand” as Namtira tried to protect herself from the slaps.

Afterwards, Namtira stopped trying to prevent the slaps and calmly took them.

Students in the background are heard claiming Namtira “snatched” someone as they confronted her.

Namtira Bwala, said to be the daughter of author Daniel Bwala, did not retaliate as they hit her.
The video has sparked outrage and led to the hashtag

#JusticeForNamtira.

Lead British School reacted after the video went viral. 

They said they have initiated an investigation and will be working with the perpetrators and their families while providing support for the victim.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782523736496734618
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Girl Being Bullied And Slapped By Other Students by CONOR17: 10:49pm On Apr 23
Spoilt children angry
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Girl Being Bullied And Slapped By Other Students by LordIsaac(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23
She’s sorry.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Shows Girl Being Bullied And Slapped By Other Students by Ate247(m): 9:20am On Apr 24
Hypocrisy is Nigeria is on the highest. How many of this so called bloggers have gone to public schools that this thing happens on a daily.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Has Increased Candidate Marks / Enugu State Univ Of Tech. Open Distance Learning (degree Courses) / Pls I Need Information On IELTS ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.