Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,347 members, 7,843,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down (35593 Views)

Man Kills His Childhood Bully At A School Reunion, 50 Years Later (Photos) / Man Kills School Bully At Reunion After Bearing 53-year Grudge / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by oldguyman: 9:58am On Apr 24
Your head is paining you if not you won't vomit such rubbish in a public forum as this. So they cannot hire someone to be monitoring their CCTV for 8/9 hours the children will be at school. If some organization like mall, hospitals and some estates are doing so then nothing stops a high paying school like this to be doing the same.

geoworldedu:
So they will sleep on their CCTV abi. And when they see that a child is about to be slapped on CCTV, they will appear magically on the scene and prevent it from happening abi cheesy
You guys can bring out yeye ideas and make it look like it makes sense eeehn. grin
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Nitah1: 10:20am On Apr 24
Yugoslavia247:
Emotion at play
Still wrong slapping the child
Na the teacher or principal Dem suppose slap
Or the parent of the child. Make e be man to man.

The bully na spoilt brat wey Dem agbado miscreants go later serve as servants.
Sorry boss,but sometimes you have to take quick actions when the situation is still hot to avoid abeg you to end the matter 1-0.

As a father I can do worst.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Algold: 11:44am On Apr 24
Exousiang01:
No one touches my kids in school anymore.
I have 4 boys, a set of twins and two younger ones.
The rules are simple, any student touches your younger one y'all go beat them up.
A teacher touches you I will take care of it.
My babymama called me to say she went to pick them from school and walked in on the teacher knocking my son on the head.
Few days later I returned from Abuja, went to get them from school myself, I simply called the teacher aside and told him " This is the first and very last time I will have this kinda conversation with you inside the school compound, the next time you touch my son I would be waiting for you outside the school and I won't be talking"
I have also informed the headteacher, if it happens again, I am withdrawing my 4 sons and someone will spend a long time in the hospital.

I am an advocate of not sparing the rode but teachers are now going to school to unleash their frustration on kids.
I am not paying half a million for you to turn my son to a punching bag

So sorry jnr. Mike Tyson,
Na the half a million dey pain abi na make your pikin way straight in future. The moment your kids knows that if they do wrong you will side them. They will loose respect for everyone
and misbehaves.andd in future you will pay higher price.

You make give babymama belle make born 3times for you, your way don bend. You want destroy your kids own join.
Continue to dey deceive ursef

In future, I see you impregnanting so many girls.
Nor go marry

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Anabosee(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24
Exousiang01:

They had closed for the day and his reason was that my son was playing when he asked him and his friends to sit down.
AFTER CLOSE OF SCHOOL.... other children in Other classes were playing as a matter of fact my sons sibblings were on the play ground.
Fair enough
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by geoworldedu: 1:07pm On Apr 24
oldguyman:
Your head is paining you if not you won't vomit such rubbish in a public forum as this. So they cannot hire someone to be monitoring their CCTV for 8/9 hours the children will be at school. If some organization like mall, hospitals and some estates are doing so then nothing stops a high paying school like this to be doing the same.

And with the hirings everywhere, things still happen and only after they happen do we see CCTV revealling them, never always before they do. The Ebeano Supermarket set afire by a little girl that year has someone to look at the CCTV too, but what do we have? It happened before CCTV.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Exousiang01(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24
Algold:

So sorry jnr. Mike Tyson,
Na the half a million dey pain abi na make your pikin way straight in future. The moment your kids knows that if they do wrong you will side them. They will loose respect for everyone
and misbehaves.andd in future you will pay higher price.

You make give babymama belle make born 3times for you, your way don bend. You want destroy your kids own join.
Continue to dey deceive ursef

In future, I see you impregnanting so many girls.
Nor go marry
LOL.....
Half a million was the last thing I wrote but that was the first that hit. You......

The rate at which lowlifes are quick to hate on people above is really interesting.
Your ate so focused on your hate for the rich that you didn't notice where I said I don't spare the rod.
I have many like you.
Struggling to pay house rent but want to give advice of where and what kinda house to build, jumping bus but want to advice another on the type of car he should buy....

Your dumb skull doesn't know that certain people have certain principles and some people don't want marriage. Same way some people don't want kids.....

I can get a million Naira that you are not worth more than my last born in asset, he is 6 years old. Prove me wrong I will give you the money....
Lowlife
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Agugbadin: 4:23pm On Apr 24
The bully should be expelled from that school because she is a great danger and bad example to other students.

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by delpee(f): 9:31pm On Apr 24
Exousiang01:

I discipline my kids at home, they know that.
I handle them with an iron fist. I just don't trust the teachers to do that appropriately. If my kid misbehaves tell their mother when she comes to pick them, justice would be done right there and then.

Okay. I see your point. My style too when my kids were young. The teachers always had access to me so it made it easy for us to jointly enforce discipline when necessary. At least one parent must follow up on their school activities. Many parents don't sadly.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by ComputerOperato: 12:28pm On Apr 25
malvisguy212:
you pity the girl that was bully ? I don't oo. a secondary school girl who get involved with a fight because of boyfriend ? if look closely, the girl just seat silent when they slap her say alot. if you wrong your friend, and you are at fault. if the friend try to punch you, you wouldn't respond.

We all have different temperaments.

There are some people like that irrespective of whether they are right or wrong.
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by aremubabs: 7:36pm On Apr 25
Exousiang01:

First of, you have never met a patent like me, a good teacher should know how to listen, you obviously are not a good one, cos you would have seen the part where I said I don't spare the rod,
Their mother comes to pick them from school everyday, simply report whatever kind of misbehavior and justice will be done right away. Just last term I kicked my sons was in school because he got his uniform very dirty so you are actually very wrong...
My son misbehaves, tell me.
Learn listen, you are obviously the type of teacher who doesn't listen to students.

You wrote that "if a teacher touches your children, you will take care of it."

You don't spare the rod, yet you don't want even a teacher to touch your child.

A teacher knocked your child on the head. Your babymama reported. You rushed to the school the next opportunity you got to go to warn him.

You are a bad parent, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Ebungold2: 8:49pm On Apr 25
I wouldn't say " good " cos it's not right to pay evil with evil
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by javascript1901: 1:01am On Apr 26
thatigboman:
it wasn't the mother that did the slapping, it was the aunt. Soft slap sef. The mum would have killed her

cheesy cheesy
are you sure the mum was not there
Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Algold: 2:19am On Apr 26
Exousiang01:

LOL.....
Half a million was the last thing I wrote but that was the first that hit. You......

The rate at which lowlifes are quick to hate on people above is really interesting.
Your ate so focused on your hate for the rich that you didn't notice where I said I don't spare the rod.
I have many like you.
Struggling to pay house rent but want to give advice of where and what kinda house to build, jumping bus but want to advice another on the type of car he should buy....

Your dumb skull doesn't know that certain people have certain principles and some people don't want marriage. Same way some people don't want kids.....

I can get a million Naira that you are not worth more than my last born in asset, he is 6 years old. Prove me wrong I will give you the money....
Lowlife

You are as poor as your mentality. Your mental state shows how you think.

You need complete overhauling. If you continue in this state you will wreck yourself and those God's gift (children). Take my little advice and seek a counselor.
Parenting is much more than being financially bouyant or in assets. A well brought up child hardly have issue with is peer talk less with his/her teacher to the extend the tutor will knock him.
You are a reflection of your kids most times. It's not about gene is what they see you do.

2 Likes

Re: Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down by Algold: 2:21am On Apr 26
aremubabs:

You wrote that "if a teacher touches your children, you will take care of it."

You don't spare the rod, yet you don't want even a teacher to touch your child.

A teacher knocked your child on the head. Your babymama reported. You rushed to the school the next opportunity you got to go to warn him.

You are a bad parent, abeg.

Abeg tell him

He is ranting that he paid half a million and he can do and undo. The guy is as poor as his mental state

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja / My Parents' Lives In Danger - Lady Raped In Lekki By Hotelier’s Son / 17-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Missing In The UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.