Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding (2159 Views)

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by phosky(m): 9:34am On Apr 24
Viral Photo of couple going home in grand style following successful wedding ceremony

A couple is seen leaving a successful wedding ceremony in a lavish manner in a video that has gone viral online.

After tying the married, the couple devised a novel plan for departing the wedding venue. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

couple home style wedding
Wedding couple.

In the trending video, the couple was seen sitting on a cart that was covered with a mosquito net, and the cart itself was being pulled by a donkey.

A convoy of bicycle riders surrounded them on all sides and kept chanting and hailing them.
Reactions have followed โ€ฆ

African.4.boy stated: โ€œthese type of marriage you canโ€™t divorce you will have problems with the whole village ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€

muks commented: โ€œHappy marriage life,but was the mosquito net necessary?โ€

Blondebrone penned: โ€œJESUS sef no enter Jerusalem like this ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€

Aphreshh remarked: โ€œif you donโ€™t have bicycle you canโ€™t be of the guestsโ€

Maryigbang noted: โ€œthis is Burkina Faso for life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐโ€

Elsie Sesi wrote: โ€œmy mosquito net is missing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/24/viral-picture-of-couple-going-home-in-grand-style-following-successful-wedding-ceremony/

cc: Mynd44

Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by Makunahatata: 9:35am On Apr 24
Nawa! Whatever makes them happy , that's the most important thing.. congratulations

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by eridi: 9:39am On Apr 24
They just want to go viral

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by Mjshexy(f): 10:24am On Apr 24
I feel happy when i see people happy cool
Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by Cindypresh(f): 10:41am On Apr 24
Mtcheeew

Some people no get problem for this life
Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by Dronedude(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24
For those of you like me that opened to see the luxury car like Ferrari or Lamborghini well this is a prank. You are welcome!!

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by Bongadu: 4:42pm On Apr 24
E no pass poolani evulevu

Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by Rexymania(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24
I'm sure it is not Nigeria. The rest of Africa mumu pass is... Na corruption kill us
Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by Zonefree(m): 12:15am On Apr 25
This is how to wed a non virgin bride.

Only virgin brides deserve premium wedding.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by phosky(m): 8:28am On Apr 25
angry
Re: Viral Photo Of Couple Going Home In Grand Style Following Successful Wedding by Ekaette1621990: 9:32am On Apr 25
Anyway I laugh in Swahili ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

Are Men That Cunny And Cruel / Wall Papers And 3d Panel Boards For Your Living Area And Offices / Me And My Little Brother Who Is More Hansom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.