Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Signs God Is Protecting You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs God Is Protecting You (270 Views)

7 Signs God Is About To Bless You / GOD is Good / ‘we Are Commited To Protecting You,’ Amotekun Reassures Oyo Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs God Is Protecting You by Carefulwind3: 11:30am On Apr 24
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by EreluRoz: 11:45am On Apr 24
If I should start telling how God always protect me here nobody will believe. If I set out to do something that's not good, God will always rush to show me signs to stop and not do it and I always look out for those signs before doing anything which is why I don't get into troubles.
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by Mariangeles(f): 12:08pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
If I should start telling how God always protect me here nobody will believe. If I set out to do
something that's not good, God will always rush to show me signs to stop and not do it and I always look out for those signs before doing anything which is why I don't get into troubles.

Ada Jesus! grin
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by EreluRoz: 12:25pm On Apr 24
Mariangeles:

Ada Jesus! grin
😂 seriously God always stops me from going astray, He practically blocks me from going astray.
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by Valwezzy: 12:36pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
😂 seriously God always stops me from going astray, He practically blocks me from going astray.

God prevents you from going astray?

Then why didn’t he prevent you from being a nuisance here? undecided undecided
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by EreluRoz: 12:45pm On Apr 24
Valwezzy:

God prevents you from going astray?

Then why didn’t he prevent you from being a nuisance here? undecided undecided
How am I a nuisance?
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by judatech: 12:48pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
How am I a nuisance?
I dey follow...I wan hear how you be nuisance here ✍🏾
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by EreluRoz: 12:52pm On Apr 24
judatech:

I dey follow...I wan hear how you be nuisance here ✍🏾
My enemies are much here
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by Valwezzy: 12:58pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
How am I a nuisance?

Constantly seeking attention, fabricating stories and making ridiculous claims without evidence on the redpill thread is what?

Or your knack for defending BAT and always trying to castigate obi and rope him in on threads that isn’t about him?

Listen bro, you overestimate your value but you need to get off your pseudo-high-horses, I’m not and can never be your enemy and I doubt you’re that special to even have one here.

Enough said, I’m not disposed for this conversation because you’re well aware of what you’re doing, have a nice day!
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by EreluRoz: 1:11pm On Apr 24
Valwezzy:

Constantly seeking attention, fabricating stories and making ridiculous claims without evidence on the redpill thread is what?

Or your knack for defending BAT and always trying to castigate obi and rope him in on threads that isn’t about him?

Listen bro, you overestimate your value but you need to get off your pseudo-high-horses, I’m not and can never be your enemy and I doubt you’re that special to even have one here.

Enough said, I’m not disposed for this conversation because you’re well aware of what you’re doing, have a nice day!
Owww you just reminded me of the redpill thread, I shall be visiting the thread on Saturday and spill a lot about Martinez secret engagement and Luminouzz babymama
Re: Signs God Is Protecting You by Carefulwind3: 12:45pm On Apr 25

(1) (Reply)

Anything You Do / Three Children Rescued From An Abandoned Vehicle / With #50k Monthly Payment You Own Your House @flourish Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.