Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Some People Are IngrATES. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some People Are IngrATES. (510 Views)

Some People Are Amazing. God!!! / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are IngrATES. by Juwessgratitud3: 4:13pm On Apr 24
No matter the amount, be grateful because that person could put that money he gave you to better use.

Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Juwessgratitud3: 4:14pm On Apr 24
Nlfpmod
Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by NoSmoking: 4:44pm On Apr 24
Nobody owes u anything and vice versa

✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24
yeye people back home who believe that money grows on trees in the west, thus will look down on anything you send them.

i once gave a beggar in the US some coins and that yeye olodo looked at me as if to say that this was not enough... then he said something like:" the minimum to give is a 1dollar note bla bla bla". i said:"no worries, give me back the coins so i will give more"... and when he gave me back the coins, i just walked away.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Kajaard: 6:00pm On Apr 24
Nigerians are naturally very ungrateful people.

Their entitlement mentality is so irritating and out of this world.

They feel they have a right to your hard earned money as if you are working for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Juwessgratitud3: 6:02pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:
yeye people back home who believe that money grows on trees in the west, thus will look down on anything you send them.

i once gave a beggar in the US some coins and that yeye olodo looked at me as if to say that this was not enough... then he said something like:" the minimum to give is a 1dollar note bla bla bla". i said:"no worries, give me back the coins so i will give more"... and when he gave me back the coins, i just walked away.
l

😂 😂. He'll never try that again.
Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Villa12(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24
Could this be fiction?

I don't think a sane person can be this dumb with this level of entitlement
Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Juwessgratitud3: 6:48pm On Apr 24
Villa12:
Could this be fiction?

Fiction how? You can see the persons it happened to sharing their stories you say fiction
Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by RenaissanceGuy: 9:47pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

You ended up contradicting yourself because after blasting "yeye people" in Nigeria, you now told us same thing happened to you in the US.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24
lipsrsealed
Every Penny and kobo gifted to me is and will always be cherished...........Cuz so long you aren't indebted to me but you just kind heartedly thought of wiping tears off my face,I no go ever use you play....

But unfortunately,who no know good no know good...

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Nazgul: 10:04pm On Apr 24
Villa12:
Could this be fiction?

It's very common with family members. Once you're abroad, they'll believe that they're entitled to your money.

Some would complain and won't thank you if they feel the money you gave to them isn't what they were expecting from you.
Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24
RenaissanceGuy:
You ended up contradicting yourself because after blasting "yeye people" in Nigeria, you now told us same thing happened to you in the US.

i guess you didnt see the difference between ungrateful total strangers (that i chose to give to) WITH ungrateful family members (that begs you for a handout)... i actually dont care about ungrateful strangers who dont know your situation, but if/when family members directly ask for help and you give them whatever you can, out of your heart (however small), then it hurt thrice as much when they look down upon your kind gesture... the total stranger, i will forget about that person 5 mins later, the family member, i will never forget/forgive them.
Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Darlingme(f): 10:50pm On Apr 24
I ran into an old neighbor, we exchanged phone number again after a very long time, few days later, she sent a message, demanding for financial assistance, I instantly sent her 5k, throughout the whole day, I didn't get any message from her. The following morning, I called her to confirm, she said yes, although she was expecting something bigger. I laughed. We ended the call smoothly. I immediately blocked her and deleted her number from my phone. Case close

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:50am On Apr 25
Juwessgratitud3:
No matter the amount, be grateful because that person could put that money he gave you to better use.

Was it not you they sent 20,000 a few weeks ago from abroad and you quickly converted it to dollars to judge the sender??

Or are you telling us you have reflected on that and eventually repented?

2 Likes

Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Wotowotoman: 10:24am On Apr 25
ChybuzzDD:

Was it not you they sent 20,000 a few weeks ago from abroad and she quickly converted it to dollars to judge the sender??

Or are you telling us you have reflected on that and eventually repented?

Juwessgratitud3 is a hypocrite. She’s not well upstairs.
Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by Xosh: 10:26am On Apr 25
You need to sure get a job,your altitude lately suggest you're the one that's sick upstair
Wotowotoman:

Juwessgratitud3 is a hypocrite. She’s not well upstairs.
How a grown man dedicate his time trolling women online says alot about you.
Re: Some People Are IngrATES. by capnies: 5:43pm On Apr 25
Email me on how to solve the menstrual problem you have.
capniesa
@
Gmail
.com

(1) (Reply)

Core Challenges In Marreges / Mother Or Wife Who Should Come First For A Man / Is It The Children's Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.