Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? (20019 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Serendipity2023: 7:19am On Apr 25
Some men actually demand sex from their brother's widow, friend's widow etc before they assist them,

or before they pay debts they owe the late husband.

Some men extend the demand to the late man's daughters.

The late man was your blood brother or a good friend and upon his death, all you desire is to sleep with the wife or daughter left to mourn him.

Some men have no boundaries at all.

Shameful

The evil that men do, lives with them.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by immortalcrown(m): 7:26am On Apr 25
No case study in the post.

Why the pictures?

How are the personalities in the pictures the icons of the topic? Are the people in the pictures known for the case the topic intends to treat?

Having pointed out an obvious error in the post, let me address the topic:
Any man who demands sex from the wife of his late brother lusted after the woman when her husband was alive and would have laid her if given the opportunity when her husband was alive. Any man who didn't lust after the widow before her husband's death will not try such.

Being stingy is a different topic:
A man may never accept sex from the wife of his late brother, and will never help her. A man may never accept sex from such a woman but will help her.

A man may demand and or accept sex from the wife of his late brother and also help her. A man may demand and or accept sex from such a woman but will never help her.

Being generous is one thing, Self control (prudence) is another thing. When the two are found in a man, do not think one depends on the other.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Franzinni: 7:43am On Apr 25
Men don suffa

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Serendipity2023: 7:50am On Apr 25
immortalcrown:
No case study in the post.

Why the pictures?

point of contact

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Mindlog: 9:29am On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:

point of contact

Inappropriate "point of contact", are there no widows in your kindred you can use their pictures if you must post a picture. it is insensitive using those pictures to push your thoughts!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by immortalcrown(m): 9:55am On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:
point of contact
How are the personalities in the pictures the icons of the topic?

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:53am On Apr 25
I felt disgusting reading this cause it's equivalent to rape. Death to all rapists.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Natbrowny: 12:05pm On Apr 25
Pls next time
Make sure the image u wanna post correlates with ur text

If the pic owners sue u now. U go claim say the site is faceless they cant catch u abi.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Serendipity2023: 12:57pm On Apr 25
Mindlog:

Inappropriate "point of contact", are there no widows in your kindred you can use their pictures if you must post a picture. it is insensitive using those pictures to push your thoughts!

like you just learnt the word "insensitive"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Mindlog: 1:05pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:

Yes, I saw the word in the dictionary this morning.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by oyatz(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25
It is best to re-marry the late brother's widow than just keeping her as side-chic.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Nazgul: 4:47pm On Apr 25
Some cultures permit the brother to marry the widow of his late brother. In cases where the brother isn't permitted to marry her he can choose to help her without expecting anything in return.

In the case of trying to sleep with your brother or friend's daughter, that's gross irresponsibility on the side of the man. Cos he's taking advantage of a vulnerable child. It's so wrong.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Arafat1: 4:47pm On Apr 25
It's up to the woman to say no or yes to the sexual request...

Sex is a popular and readily available commodity that is traded almost everywhere in exchange for almost anything.. She won't be the first or last to tender puna in exchange for whatever..

As long as it is consensual, I don't see a problem.. If she no wan nak the man, let her seek her helper elsewhere..

He holds his money, she holds her vagina.. Everyone is happy.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Brendaniel: 4:47pm On Apr 25

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Ecbatana: 4:48pm On Apr 25
Not all can resist the cravings of the flesh, only the one who seeks perfection and spiritual growth. Man comes to the world through a woman and a lot of men depart this world or are ruined in their resolve to be loved by women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by flipdat(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25
oyatz:
It is best to re-marry the late brother's widow than just keeping her as side-chic.
?
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25
So make she collect money from me and go and be collecting dick from another man angry

All of you are MAD!!!!

I will continue from where my brother stopped!! Nonesense
I can't stand and watch another man chop my brothers sweat. NOOOO

I and my brother are blood.
Blood is thicker than water

So it only make sense that I will continue my brothers legacy.

I will not allow any useless man from nowhere to chop my bro wife after all my bro spent on her.. NEVER!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by LaSenior: 4:49pm On Apr 25
grin

My cousin brother wife told me how she wish ed I am the one she's married to that I understands her more than her husband and truly she flows very well with me more than her husband but I had to cut it short because it was becoming unhealthy and I stopped visiting which she has been complaining about that I don't come around.,... It is not always the devil's handwork rather it is your willingness to commit it.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25
Where please?

Sleeping with a brothers widow is disgusting at its peak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by peterboro: 4:49pm On Apr 25
I CAN NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY BROTHER'S WIDOW. That's so stupid.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by IamDora(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by obinna58(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25
Helping her while she’s collecting dvck outside doesn’t seem right either, which ever path leads to the pussie so long it’s not forced

If she abstains from sex then she’s a good woman who deserves genuine help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Jovi10: 4:50pm On Apr 25
Some men nawa o. How can you even think of sleeping with someone who lost her husband, in short someone that is married before or present. Nawa for some people o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Mindlog: 4:50pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:

So you don finally calm down and changed the picture! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by DMerciful(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25
You're asking a funny question as though the generality of men sat in a meeting and decided to do this.

In any society, there'll always be crazy people who do crazy things just like Agbados grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by rattlesnake(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25
because
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by sofeo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25
They lack understanding.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by LaJoe2: 4:51pm On Apr 25
embarassed Ill! thats so gross/disgusting. Won't even find her attractive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Mindlog: 4:51pm On Apr 25
Arafat1:
It's up to the widow to say no to the sexual request...

Sex is a commodity that is traded almost everywhere in exchange for almost anything.. She won't be the first or last to tender puna in exchange for whatever

As long as it is consensual, I don't see a problem.. If she no wan nak the man, let her seek her helper elsewhere..

He holds his money, she holds her vagina
. Everyone is happy.

Yeah, you will certainly have no issue sleeping with your brother's wife before you can give her some money to feed your nephews and nieces. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by id4sho(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25
Men, who do us shocked. This is so bad, I only know of lose widows.

Men, you need to know what killed her husband oOoOO before same fate befalls you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bad Nannies# My Experience With St. Catherine's Nanny And Maid Services, Okota / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Photos: Aww, A Woman With Triplet Spotted Begging In Awka Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.