Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,971 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa (47225 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Her Husband (graphic Photos) / Driver And Passenger Fighting Over N100 In The Middle Of The Road At Abuja. / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Oracleee: 11:08am On Apr 26
razzydoo:
you better keep quiet if your brain is not working. Well, you can experiment with this your theory so we can know how it ends.

You already retorted to cyber bullying. I made my mind known, you could as well but not going through this path. Have a great day hitherto.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by dzeros(m): 11:31am On Apr 26
Your contribution is the Foolish one, it's called self defense, if she had abused him, he has a mouth too, abuse her back, if she had insulted him, he is allowed to insult her back, is a slap commensurate to verbal abuse? He put his hands on her first and got what he had coming, it's a life long lesson he will never forget. Say no to Violence.[qquote author=Basicend post=129626653]

Your verdict is foolish.

A slap is not commensurate all over body burns.

That is stark wickedness to mutilate a fellow human being.

And mind you, in most cases, it is the lady that over-infuriated the guy with excess running mouth of abuses.

She will sleep in jail. Just follow the case. [/quote]
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by razzydoo(m): 11:36am On Apr 26
Oracleee:

You already retorted to cyber bullying. I made my mind known, you could as well but not going through this path. Have a great day hitherto.
Meh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos) / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.