Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,831 members, 7,834,785 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) (14995 Views)

Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by cigaricon(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25
The comments oh lawd grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Orobadmeat: 5:46pm On Apr 25
This sh**t sounds like an advertisement tongue tongue
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by emonis88: 5:49pm On Apr 25
On the part of them marrying themselves she has a point, but on the part of them being d best wives, I no gree o! 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by IPG25(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25
Speechless
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by geoworldedu: 5:53pm On Apr 25
ChizzyBuna:
If you take any relationship advice from a WOMAN.

YOU ARE A BIG BIGGER FOOOOOL

Women are known to give the WORST dating advice since the garden of Eden.
Adam was the first mumu simp that took Eves advice to eat apple.
We are suffering now because Mumu Adam took Eves advice sad

That is how a woman seriously adviced me that if I want to have SEX daily.
I should get Married grin grin grin
Can you imagine such stupidity

Let's not talk of the horrible dating advice women give their fellow women grin grin grin

ONLY A BIG FOOL
TAKES RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM WOMEN
If you believe in the apple story of Adam and Eve, you are more simp than a simp. As in, what the fvck will make you believe in that cock and bull story?
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25
Odewaleadesoye:
Nollywood star Uche Ogbodo has urged her colleagues to marry themselves instead of waiting for partners from other industries.

She explained that colleagues would understand themselves better as partners more than “an outsider.”

Ogbodo claimed that “Nollywood actresses make the best wives.”

In a recent Instagram post, she wrote:

She added that she is also married to an actor.

DAILY POST
You want make fake jam fake wetin go happen.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25
Stop playing ogbodo
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Matabue1985: 5:57pm On Apr 25
NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES MAKES THE BEST HOES NOT WIFE. I'M NOT SUPRISED BECAUSE THIS STATEMENT IS COMING FROM AN NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSS WHO IS A CERTIFIED HOE
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Executive729: 5:57pm On Apr 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Kai !!!

E get wen this lady bin de enter my eyes that time o!!

E come get one ASHAWO girl way I bin de NACK wey look like her..

Every morning before 4am in the morning I don go ASHAWO house because of that girl.

Sometimes I go sit down for get outside till them open gate..

That ASHAWO girl really look like her. Chai !!!

No type of style I no use on that girl..

Sometimes I go hang my left leg 4 up and bend my PREEK so that the side of my PREEK go de scratch her TOTTO and scrub the up of her TOTTO. That girl sweet no be small !!!

Chai !!! . Waiting vex me be say. She later travel go village and she no show back again!! Chai !!

WTF MAN!

You dey knack to please am like say na your wife you forget saying 5 to 15 iroko deek will dig deep into that swamping well every day and night - for her na work no preek dey sweetam

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by jersey4: 5:58pm On Apr 25
OYO

on your own
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Boogyman557: 5:59pm On Apr 25
Executive729:

You dey knack to please am like say na your wife you forget saying 5 to 15 iroko deek will dig deep into that swamping well every day and night - for her na work no preek dey sweetam
Holly Gram cool

I know my Gee. But I gats enjoy my money

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by frankblinkz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Kai !!!

E come get one ASHAWO girl way I bin de NACK wey look like her..Nice Achievement make we clap for you na

Every morning before 4am in the morning I don go ASHAWO house because of that girl.

Sometimes I go sit down for outside till them open gate..

Sometimes I go hang my left leg 4 up and bend my PREEK so that the side of my PREEK go de scratch her TOTTO and scrub the up of her TOTTO. That girl sweet no be small !!!

Chai !!! . Waiting vex me be say. She later travel go village and she no show back again!! Chai !!

And I forget one of my fine boxers for her room. I buy dat boxer 2k. The tin vex me shar.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 6:34pm On Apr 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Kai !!!

And I forget one of my fine boxers for her room. I buy dat boxer 2k. The tin vex me shar.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Most likely, she caught a deadly disease, reason she went back to the village or maybe she went back to the spirit world and they used village as an excuse
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by makavellidon: 6:40pm On Apr 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Kai !!!

I'm
Boogyman....my guy where have you been since all ds years

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Boogyman557: 6:54pm On Apr 25
[quote author=makavellidon post=129633450][/quote] Holly Gram cool my Gee. I de here na

Na u I go ask. I de always comment here.

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Nahunger(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Kai !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

😒🤔
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 7:09pm On Apr 25
Wetin dis iboe prostitute dey yarn sef

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Babs2424(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Kai !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
senseless
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by decentchad(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25
grin grin grin Keep playing
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25
They could be 'wives', but 'the best' which he has used to describe them is to inflate their ball. Ó gbé wọn mọ́ra bí baby.
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by NewDea4: 9:11pm On Apr 25
Odewaleadesoye:
Nollywood star Uche Ogbodo has urged her colleagues to marry themselves instead of waiting for partners from other industries.

She explained that colleagues would understand themselves better as partners more than “an outsider.”

Ogbodo claimed that “Nollywood actresses make the best wives.”

In a recent Instagram post, she wrote:

She added that she is also married to an actor.

DAILY POST

Only when they get married to their pimps
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Tombrown3(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25
ChizzyBuna:
If you take any relationship advice from a WOMAN.

YOU ARE A BIG BIGGER FOOOOOL

Women are known to give the WORST dating advice since the garden of Eden.
Adam was the first mumu simp that took Eves advice to eat apple.
We are suffering now because Mumu Adam took Eves advice sad

That is how a woman seriously adviced me that if I want to have SEX daily.
I should get Married grin grin grin
Can you imagine such stupidity

Let's not talk of the horrible dating advice women give their fellow women grin grin grin

ONLY A BIG FOOL
TAKES RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM WOMEN

If you ask an average woman who a "Real Man" is, she will list everything that's favourble to her but has zero benefit to the man. grin

Let me not even start listing them, a woman can give sound financial advise we'll thoughtout plans for growth, but you see relationship advice? Don't listen to them.

A human with a tendency or chronic dynamic mode swing can't make a decisions you can firmly grab on.

No be for social media a woman came crying that her female friends who adviced her to leave her husband that men are scum, only for them to all get married the next year while she's single and Lonely?
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by godofuck231: 9:43pm On Apr 25
Let the ashawoe be set loose upon them

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by EzeG: 10:04pm On Apr 25
She no say all the actress na olosho Dem dey do, before you become an actress somebody must chop your kpekus before shooting film, actors Dem no that's why it's hard to marry actress.
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by nairavision: 12:41am On Apr 26
Celebrates:
Well, she has good points.

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by femi4: 6:35am On Apr 26
Celebrates:
Well, she has good points.
The last statement isn’t true

Most of them are promiscuous
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by makavellidon: 7:34am On Apr 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my Gee. I de here na

Na u I go ask. I de always comment here.

WTF MAN!
it been awhile jare, hope you are good?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Boogyman557: 8:01am On Apr 26
makavellidon:
it been awhile jare, hope you are good?
Holly Gram cool yes man

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Successlane: 8:36am On Apr 26
“Nollywood actresses make the best wives.”

The highlighted word here must have a meaning different from the known English dictionary meaning
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:55am On Apr 26
Lolzz
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by obrian888: 12:50pm On Apr 26
Urgent1Million:
Really?
Is Tonto Dikeh included in the best wives description?

Sella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Immanuela, n co
Re: Nollywood Actresses Make The Best Wives – Uche Ogbodo Claims (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26
Maybe I should remind her that Mercy Aigbe, Judy Austin, Tonto dike, Nedu, Julius Agu and co are in the industry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gesi Asamaowei, Boroh, Preye Berezi, Annie Idibia, Honoured At South South Award / Toke Makinwa Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style / Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.