Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 (877 Views)

No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko / CSU In Trouble For Lying Under Oath As Documents Show Tinubu Did Not Graduate. / Released CSU Documents Show Tinubu Attended Government College, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by sultanofpigs: 7:50am On Apr 26
I am not RENO the broke nitwit, that collects Propaganda sustainace from Oluremi TINUBUs office.

Let all the supporters of Tilumbu, show us what he gave IRABIJI community as development infrastructure.

And win $10,000 from me.

Any MOD can be the ESCROW.

Oya Start listing his achievements

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by sultanofpigs: 7:52am On Apr 26
Legendhero
Helinus
Opamoses1
Chopnaira
adamusuleiman1

Una plenty... but all of una shallow...

To help your lives.. please come and win FREE $10,000 grin

This is money you will NEVER get as a BMC loser

6 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by sultanofpigs: 7:55am On Apr 26
Can we have

Seunmsg
Floki
Inoki247
FREESTUFFNG

Una plenty for this forum, but una empty.

I am giving free $10,000.... if you are ready for the challenge, call out the MOD of your choice.

We no dey hungry on top MANDATE..

Show achievements and get paid.

7 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by sultanofpigs: 7:59am On Apr 26
Okoro
Cilicmarin
Alaigbo

Una plenty walahi..

Come collect Raba..

7 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by Richtaiwo: 8:14am On Apr 26
Pitobi and his unintelligent followers are something else. Is this a comeback at Reno challenge or what? Pitobi was the gov of Anambra for 8 solid years. I can't remember when Tinubu governed Osun state. Person selling fanyogo promising $10k. Go chop first.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by AdamuKD: 8:16am On Apr 26
American wonder's

3 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by thewinning101: 8:18am On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:
Pitobi and his unintelligent followers are something else. Is this a comeback at Reno challenge or what? Pitobi was the gov of Anambra for 8 solid years. I never knew Tinubu was ever the gov of Osun state. Person selling fanyogo promising $10k. Go chop first.
Mechionu. Wendel Omokri show us evidence of Bulagba development in his own home town. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 8:20am On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:
Pitobi and his unintelligent followers are something else. Is this a comeback at Reno challenge or what? Pitobi was the gov of Anambra for 8 solid years. I never knew Tinubu was ever the gov of Osun state. Person selling fanyogo promising $10k. Go chop first.

Pitobi is a private citizen, tinubu is the president you elected, oya, show us his achievement in iragbiji, apart from ebin pa wao!!! Which is his legacy

14 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by Richtaiwo: 8:20am On Apr 26
thewinning101:

Mechionu. Wendel Omokri show us evidence of Bulagba development in his own home town. grin
So he should use Lagos funds for Osun state. Pitobi followers are too daft and unintelligent.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 8:22am On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:

So he should use Lagos funds for Osun state. Pitobi followers are too daft and unintelligent.

Is that the reason he avoided his mothers funeral, who does that

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by Richtaiwo: 8:22am On Apr 26
jude79:

Pitobi is a private citizen, tinubu is the president you elected, oya, show us his achievement in iragbiji, apart from ebin pa wao!!! Which is his legacy
This question should be directed at the gov of Osun state. What Reno asked was when pitobi was Anambra gov not as a private citizen. But pitobi follers are to daft and unintelligent to figure this out.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by thewinning101: 8:23am On Apr 26
Abeg Tinubu zombies, show workings.

Person that couldnt develop his own home town, lost his state during election and suddenly got announced by INEC like a thief in the night. How that person wan develop Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by Richtaiwo: 8:25am On Apr 26
jude79:

Is that the reason he avoided his mothers funeral, who does that
Stay on a topic at a time. Stop hopping from one issue to the other. The question you unintelligently posted is unrelated to your first question.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by SadiqBabaSani: 8:25am On Apr 26
I think they started a wrong challenge by unnecessary attack on Peter Obi now, it is turned against them.

TINUBU IS PRESIDENT AND OWE THE COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 8:26am On Apr 26
Let me help agbadorian, here is one of the best achievement of tinubu in oragbiji

LONDON HOUSE, IRAGBIJI.

9 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by Richtaiwo: 8:26am On Apr 26
thewinning101:

Tinubu zombie, show workings
Still unintelligent. Pitobi followers are too daft and unintelligent to be engaged. Bye.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by thewinning101: 8:28am On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:

Still unintelligent. Pitobi followers are too daft and unintelligent to be engaged. Bye.
E pain am well well cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 8:29am On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:

Stay on a topic at a time. Stop hopping from one issue to the other. The question you unintelligently posted is unrelated to your first question.

Thank you bros, here's 8th wonder of the world in iragbili
LONDON HOUSE IRAGBIJI.

5 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by sultanofpigs: 8:32am On Apr 26
You are essentially shallow...

Must he use state funds to help his worthless village. Or is Tilumbu a Lagosian by birth?

He wasn't Governor when he told Osun State people that he was richer than them..

So if he can insult OSUN State, let him show what he did for them as a SON of the SOIL.

You pathetic loser..

Richtaiwo:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by 9jatriot(m): 8:42am On Apr 26
Kai, these obidient crew really non get sense oooo... No wonder they lost the love of Reno who was once their patron.

The trouble Obi is now is because of too much bragging, forming saint. He bragged that he donated borehole only for pictures to show that it was a GP tank on a block platform. Same bragging.

Obidients were bragging everywhere that Obi built schools, did this, did that. Even Obi was also known to make mouth by saying go and verify... well some folks took it upon themselves to go and really verify, when they could not find anything, then people like Reno now decided to put it as a challenge that anyone with a verified info should come collect $10k.

Now, nowhere in this life has Tinubu or his crew claimed that Tinubu built Iragiji. Anyway, logic is beyond these set of people, insults is more where they excel.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by Ikembeku: 8:57am On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:

Nama

This is Agulu the home town of obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by sultanofpigs: 9:09am On Apr 26
Just imagine your daft reasoning.

LOST THE LOVE OF RENO?

Same worthless Reno that called TINUBU unprintable names? So you now LOVE him because he is insulting PO? Truly Agbado supporters are daft and dull.

My challenge still stands... In my own case I will GIVE the MONEY with receipts!!

So try and get the money or shut up..

Losers

9jatriot:
Kai, these obidient crew really non get sense oooo... No wonder they lost the love of Reno who was once their patron.

The trouble Obi is now is because of too much bragging, forming saint. He bragged that he donated borehole only for pictures to show that it was a GP tank on a block platform. Same bragging.

Obidients were bragging everywhere that Obi built schools, did this, did that. Even Obi was also known to make mouth by saying go and verify... well some folks took it upon themselves to go and really verify, when they could not find anything, then people like Reno now decided to put it as a challenge that anyone with a verified info should come collect $10k.

Now, nowhere in this life has Tinubu or his crew claimed that Tinubu built Iragiji. Anyway, logic is beyond these set of people, insults is more where they excel.

1 Like

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 9:14am On Apr 26
9jatriot:

Thank you for the insult you dished out to obidients, but you being a jagabandit agbadorian, apart from the fact that your heads were decapitated and was replaced with jagaban chain, can you point out for nigerians tilumbu's achievement in iragbiji grin

3 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by franchasofficia: 9:17am On Apr 26
Bola Tinubu is a looting machine, no politician in Nigeria and the whole world can beat him to that.

Tinubu's massive looting and capturing of Lagos state from 1999 to date inspired many Nigerian politicians into becoming massive treasury looters. Rochas Okorocha as Governor of Imo state referenced Bola Tinubu as a good example of a Nigerian Politician that turned his state to his family business and that his people are happy with it, that Imo state people should learn from Yorubas and Lagosians who don't see anything wrong in Tinubu using his family and friends to run Lagos state.

Tinubu remains the only man that turned a democratic state called Lagos state to a Monarchy that now belongs to his family lineage.

A looter that his people celebrate as their hero, what a shame cry

3 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 9:22am On Apr 26
sultanofpigs:
Just imagine your daft reasoning.

LOST THE LOVE OF RENO?

Same worthless Reno that called TINUBU unprintable names? So you now LOVE him because he is insulting PO? Truly Agbado supporters are daft and dull.

My challenge still stands... In my own case I will GIVE the MONEY with receipts!!

So try and get the money or shut up..

Losers

Bros take it easy, it was longer throat for the money that brought him to this thread, just that he's still searching for tolumbu's achievement, which are soo big for the ordinary humans to see, but he was able to show me this below
Dredging of iragbiji's river ongoing grin

4 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 9:35am On Apr 26
thewinning101:
Abeg Tinubu zombies, show workings.

Person that couldnt develop his own home town, lost his state during election and suddenly got announced by INEC like a thief in the night. How that person wan develop Nigeria?

Bala bluians say you are wrong, tinubu looted iragbiji back to ancient time,

below,
Iragbiji before tinubu, followed by iragbiji after tilumbu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 9:40am On Apr 26
I'm adding another $10000 to this challenge, agbadorians, over to you

3 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by Amumaigwe: 9:42am On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:
Pitobi and his unintelligent followers are something else. Is this a comeback at Reno challenge or what? Pitobi was the gov of Anambra for 8 solid years. I can't remember when Tinubu governed Osun state. Person selling fanyogo promising $10k. Go chop first.

Tinubu governs almost all the SW states by proxy, that includes Osun.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge: Show TINUBU Development In IRABIJI. Win $10,000 by jude79(m): 9:43am On Apr 26
Hahaha!!!
Everywhere is as silent as a grave, nothing to show, but let me help, what about this cool

COASTAL HIGHWAY IRAGBIJI

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obj's Statement Of Result! / If You Are Yar'adua, Would You Listen To My Advice? / National Assembly Leadership, Would They Last Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.