Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

This Is The Reason Nigeria Will Never Get Better - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is The Reason Nigeria Will Never Get Better (184 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Shutting Down All Social Media In Nigeria Will Reduce So Many Crime / Endsars: Few Hours After He Tweeted ''nigeria Will Not End Me'' Oke's Life Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason Nigeria Will Never Get Better by MadMenGroup: 10:04am On Apr 26
To everyone abusing the government, I just wanna tell you all that we are the problem of ourselves.

Yesterday, I posted that I overrecharged my Sim and I need to sell 2k card at 1700 here https://www.nairaland.com/8072777/buy-2k-recharge-card-1700.

A guy dropped his number, I called him and sent him the card.
Since then he blocked my number and refused to pick my calls on his second sim.

For God's sake, it's just 2k. Why are you just labeling yourself a scammer and a thief for the money that can't even buy a pizza!

We are our problem. Not the government, cos we are a 'government' in our own space as well.

The question is "How do you govern your space?"

If you need money to eat, it's either you work or leave your shame and beg. This path isn't going to span well for you.

Read all your post and I realize you always have something to sell or buy. Also, you act as if you hate and nab scammers. Huh! God pls, heal our thoughts and hearts.

Edited: He never thought I'd post it here.
I untagged him cos he sent the fee already

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Nigeria Will Never Get Better by Bholutife18(f): 10:07am On Apr 26
This is bad! And what you said is true. We are our problems.
Sammybase should just do the needful instead of making his life miserable
Re: This Is The Reason Nigeria Will Never Get Better by MadMenGroup: 10:11am On Apr 26
Bholutife18:
This is bad! And what you said is true. We are our problems.
Sammybase should just do the needful instead of making his life miserable
I don't need the money anymore. But I just hope one day he doesn't get killed doing this.
Re: This Is The Reason Nigeria Will Never Get Better by matify83: 10:29am On Apr 26
Sammybase, you are too big for this.

There is absolutely no wisdom selling your future to karma for a porridge you do not really need.

God's blessings are in hundred folds. So does karma take its toll in hundreds of folds.

You have heaped burning coal into your bossom.

Restitute or suffer the consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Successfully Repel Kidnap Attempt, Rescue Two, And Recover Arms In Benue / Evacuation: Lagos Taskforce Threatened To Kill Us In Osun Forest, Victims Allege / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.