Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,669 members, 7,847,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads (7068 Views)

Anambra Landlords Protest Killings, Destruction, Multiple Levies / Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Oracleee: 12:23pm On Apr 26
Beverlyjean:
Some fools left the log in their eyes and decided to attack onitsha

Cc. Najiaprince18. Deepthroater , Oracleee , damilola4162

Like I expected victim card. We pointed out certain things and anomalies we experienced and you called us fools for that? Who is the victim here? If every igbo does and act like you, I doubt nothing good will ever come out of the tribe. It's disheartening seeing this just because I told y'all what I went through in onitsha. Spit on you.

2 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by ibechris(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26
Emyzoloye5:

Ogun state is an eye sore...I laugh when miscreants here boast about Ogun IGR...

IGR yet they can't stay to enjoy the IGR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by slowice(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26
sucreblazing:

Coming from omoyibo who are always blinded to whats happening in there own backyard .

Did you know your people in the yeast charged money when someone die before he or she can be buried??

Keep fooling around...

4 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by SpatialKing(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26
Same South West? 😂 😂 😂

4 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26
We have been saying this for years now.. 80% bad roads

4 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by MrColdsweat: 12:39pm On Apr 26
If you buy a truck for about N50m, someone will just stay somewhere and start extorting money from you

Wonderful. An owo mi da complaining of owo mi da...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by israelmao(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26
Bad roads and extortion from security personnel.

1 Like

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:39pm On Apr 26
Kaa4:
Abiodun is the worst Governor to ever rule anywhere in the SW. Ogun State peopple are so unlucky.

And some animals will still come and say.. SHAME on you for saying the truth ooo..

And they wan go Heaven ooooo

2 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by CrossRhodes: 1:40pm On Apr 26
ruggedboych:
I can see Yarimo, hellnus, LeoDeKing three of them queued together, the kind of body odor that will be oozing from that place fit kill person cheesy grin
Their breath will be stinking as a result of eating tinubu arse daily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by stacyadams: 1:45pm On Apr 26
Cindypresh:

My very first time in lagos

Our GUO bus made a stop at ore-ondo state, we passed through that boundary between Ogun state and Lagos(epe axis).

You'll see poverty staring at you... immediately I swear for Abiodun and sanwolu, upon all the huge igr from both states, her people shouldn't have any business living in such penury.

That eatery at ore-ondo are rippers... everything sold there is 400% higher than what we use to get in Onitsha.

The urrcchins supporters will still come and defend and give 100 reasons why they enjoy the penury ..they will still collect 1000 and vote in their masters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by TemmyT002(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26
Traveling from Ibadan to Ado Ekiti, you will be angry at the number of money collected from the driver by the police, soldiers, Road Safety officers, etc.
Why won't transport fare be expensive?

2 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by garfield1: 1:55pm On Apr 26
Cc mrvitalis
Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by yarimo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26
CrossRhodes:

Their breath will be stinking as a result of eating tinubu arse daily.
So yarimo should only speak when military are being killed in the south? Only OBI, oby ezekwesili and the other fool those that.
Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Objectivist04: 1:58pm On Apr 26
ruggedboych:
I can see Yarimo, hellnus, LeoDeKing three of them queued together, the kind of body odor that will be oozing from that place fit kill person cheesy grin
The day I stopped taking Yorubas serious was in 2007, when the Benin Ore express road was in a very bad condition and there by forcing vehicles to make diversion into the villages.
Oboy, you need to see the type of houses human beings are living in, mud houses of 1930s , most of them look as if they are about to collapse on the occupants,.
It is quiet pathetic and I think it is time we put Yorubas in their place by showing them how wretched they are, this needs to trend on the twitter let's do this once and for all.

The picture below is where rich Yorubas live with their express road

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by CrossRhodes: 1:59pm On Apr 26
yarimo:
So yarimo should only speak when military are being killed in the south? Only OBI, oby ezekwesili and the other fool those that.
arse eater
go and continue eating your masters shit

1 Like

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by soccerlite: 2:01pm On Apr 26
ruggedboych:
I can see Yarimo, hellnus, LeoDeKing, legendhero four of them queued together, the kind of body odor that will be oozing from that place fit kill person cheesy grin

You saw 4 he goat 🐐

The odor go bad

1 Like

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26
efon kobale!

baba & MC is in charge!

cool

2 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by soccerlite: 2:08pm On Apr 26
Police, soldier, thug, areaboys extort money from transporters in sw

The father of the extortion is their so called union leaders, those ones are monkey the work baboon dey chop

Nothing they gain from their union

2 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Sctests: 2:10pm On Apr 26
ruggedboych:
I can see Yarimo, hellnus, LeoDeKing, legendhero four of them queued together, the kind of body odor that will be oozing from that place fit kill person cheesy grin

grin grin grin

Yoromuslim bonsurudeen odour. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by yarimo(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26
CrossRhodes:

arse eater
go and continue eating your masters shit
ok
Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by MrColdsweat: 2:26pm On Apr 26
TemmyT002:
Traveling from Ibadan to Ado Ekiti, you will be angry at the number of money collected from the driver by the police, soldiers, Road Safety officers, etc.
Why won't transport fare be expensive?
Well, The luxuries and expensive jewelleries of your obas and iyalojas won't buy themselves.

1 Like

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by PlasmaTV: 2:27pm On Apr 26
1Alex:
There's no atom of truth in this report. All roads in the south West are paved with tiles and marbles
You are a clown 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Impliment: 2:43pm On Apr 26
ruggedboych:

Lolz!

1 Like

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Impliment: 2:49pm On Apr 26
sucreblazing:

Coming from omoyibo who are always blinded to whats happening in there own backyard .

Did you know your people in the yeast charged money when someone die before he or she can be buried??

Trying to divert attention from the main point.

1 Like

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Oseone1: 3:24pm On Apr 26
sucreblazing:

Thats their tradition, we also charge money b4 burial in Urhoboland (delta). anyway agberoism na una tradition

2 Likes

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by samomoli: 3:28pm On Apr 26
What about the money and tickets collected by these units . Where does these money goes. I listened to one programme on FM .it was discovered that all these Union starting from motor cycle, tricycle, korope to buses of various sizes reap the transporter billions of naira. That's why they kill themselves to be chairman. If these Union is proper controlled by government . Money can be chanelled to road maintenance

1 Like

Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Kay25(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26
Cindypresh:

My very first time in lagos

Our GUO bus made a stop at ore-ondo state, we passed through that boundary between Ogun state and Lagos(epe axis).

You'll see poverty staring at you... immediately I swear for Abiodun and sanwolu, upon all the huge igr from both states, her people shouldn't have any business living in such penury.

That eatery at ore-ondo are rippers... everything sold there is 400% higher than what we use to get in Onitsha.
Poverty is not staring at u im onitsha dey play
Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Kay25(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26
Akwamkpuruamu:
Emilokan on da beat.

Ebin pawa renewed
Na una go still cry just wait
Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Oracleee: 3:50pm On Apr 26
Beverlyjean:

U definitely have an empty skull ... just like some feom borno complaining that he was almost kidnapped in Edo state grin grin

Okay.
Re: South West Transporters Decry Multiple Levies, Bad Roads by Iamanoited: 3:58pm On Apr 26
SUPPORTED. IT IS ANTI BUSINESS AND AN EXPLOITATION OF PEOPLE SEARCHING FOR CREDIBLE BUSINESSES TO EARN THEIR LIVING.
IN KADUNA FOR EXAMPLE, THE STANDARD IS TO HAVE
VEHICLE LICENSE
ROAD WORTHINESS CERTIFICATE AND
VEHICLE INSURANCE FOR NON COMMERCIAL VEHICLES.
NOW SOME CRIMINALS ARE MOW INTIMIDATING VEHICLE OWNERS WITH OTHER CHARGES AND ILLEGAL TAXES EVERYWHERE IN THE STATE.

ON THE 25/4/24 MY GOLF CAR WAS CHARGED N18500 FOR SOME RIDICULOUS ISSUES OTHERWISE THEY TAKE ME AND MY GOLF AND DRIVER TO THEIR OFFICE WHERE I WILL PAY MORE FOR DARING TO CHALLENGE THEM.

WE NEED LAW ENFORCEMENT REGIME EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA STATES AND FEDERAL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking Thousands Of Biafrans Now Marching From Ph To Aba By Foot-pics / Umahi Orders Payment Of Pension And Gratuities Arrears To Ebonyi Workers / What Kind Of Army General Fails All His Military Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.