Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) (5474 Views)

Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by ivolt: 3:18pm On May 02
realmindz:

I use to doubt this for a very long time and look for every rational and scientific and logical explanation to it. But, it seems we trying to explain some things that haven’t even been discovered by science.
I am not sure you understand the scientific process or what discovery means.
If you are the first to highlight a previously unknown phenomenon.
For example, if you come across a lake of gold in your compound, that is
a discovery. You don't need to understand or explain how it got there.
The mere fact that you found it is the discovery.

I know that science hasn’t even unraveled 0.01% of the puzzles in the universe.
How is this related to a puzzle?
You can't even prove the phenomenon exists first let alone conclude whether it is a puzzle.

If in 500BC, they told you that you can possibly communicate over long distances using phone, you would have said the person is insane.
Same way, there are some things we haven’t discovered.
We are not talking about future possibilities here, you and your goons already believe
that there is juju to make your body impervious to bullets, knives and others.
If someone told you they can communicate across planets in 5000BC and when you queried how
and they replied it is juju or secret, then you will be extremely gullible to believe them.

And to whether this is one in this video is real, I don’t know , but definitely, things like this are real and happening. some people’s body are impenetrable by sharp objects, some are resistant to fire, etc
Ask any nurse or doctor you know and let them share their personal experiences

Stop being fooled by cheap magicians.

Look at these 2 statements
1. In the future, it may be possible to travel back in time.
2. Time travel is real and happening. Some people are already involved in time travel. Just trust me it is real but a puzzle, psychics personal experience will convince you.

Now, do you not see any difference between the two statements?
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by realmindz: 1:44pm On May 03
ivolt:

I am not sure you understand the scientific process or what discovery means.
If you are the first to highlight a previously unknown phenomenon.
For example, if you come across a lake of gold in your compound, that is
a discovery. You don't need to understand or explain how it got there.
The mere fact that you found it is the discovery.

How is this related to a puzzle?
You can't even prove the phenomenon exists first let alone conclude whether it is a puzzle.

We are not talking about future possibilities here, you and your goons already believe
that there is juju to make your body impervious to bullets, knives and others.
If someone told you they can communicate across planets in 5000BC and when you queried how
and they replied it is juju or secret, then you will be extremely gullible to believe them.

Stop being fooled by cheap magicians.

Look at these 2 statements
1. In the future, it may be possible to travel back in time.
2. Time travel is real and happening. Some people are already involved in time travel. Just trust me it is real but a puzzle, psychics personal experience will convince you.

Now, do you not see any difference between the two statements?

It’s the same time travel some people will call witch craft or juju.
But time travel is not a scientific fact, it’s just science fiction.

But we watch science fiction movies like X-men and see them having magic powers, or a movie like matrix where they are able to bend reality.
We watch Avatar the last airbender where some people could control Air, water, fire and earth.

So why don’t you think we have real fire benders in Africa, and all sorts of benders
Re: Knife And Bullets Can Not Penetrate This Civilian JTF Personnel (video/pictures) by ivolt: 2:13pm On May 03
realmindz:

It’s the same time travel some people will call witch craft or juju.
But time travel is not a scientific fact, it’s just science fiction.
There is nothing like time travel.
If your definition of juju is correct, then juju simply means fantasy.
I never said time travel is a scientific fact, I only gave an example of a future
possibility believed in some quarters. You can read my post again.

But we watch science fiction movies like X-men and see them having magic powers, or a movie like matrix where they are able to bend reality.
We watch Avatar the last airbender where some people could control Air, water, fire and earth.
[/qoute]
The difference is that the culture which produced X-men overwhelmingly knows
that what they are seeing is fiction.
They do not think(majority adults) there are some secret old men with magical X-men powers.

When you see Nigerian witchcraft movies, do you think you are watching just a fiction
or do you think some old village women actually turn to bird to attend nightly covens and remotely attack their enemies?

As for matrix, it is just a fiction and the funny thing is that majority of its content are ordinary to well-informed people e.g being hooked to a machine
. The rest could be explained by magic and imagination.
BTW, no inform adult will finish watching matrix and now conclude that there are people
who could dodge bullets in real life.

[quote]
So why don’t you think we have real fire benders in Africa, and all sorts of benders
Who exactly is a fire bender?
Do you mean magicians with fire tricks?

What unique quality do you think Africa/Africans possess that will make it have real fire benders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibb Visits Ojukwu In Enugu / Who Coined The Word '9ja' and 'Naija'? / Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.