Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road (23974 Views)

The CORRECT Profile Summary Of Senator Monday Okpebholo (akpakomiza). / Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:31pm On Apr 26
misano:

U see how APC fail for SS general election, nah so e go be for state election. Any state APC couldn't win in general election will likely not win in state election.

But APC is ruling CRS,has 2 senators in Edo,2 in delta,1 in akwa ibom.
Are you aware that Asue campaign team were disgraced in Oredo yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The only thing you know is election,Apc this and that,they swear for you?Same way you were making mouth,Apc would win Anambra.

Don't mind him. Even if APC candidate is a cow the he will still support APC. Him think say SS and SE they mumu like SW and North.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:31pm On Apr 26
Gboom:

This man wey never be governor don already dig plenty boreholes more than obi

Hmmm.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Father4all: 12:32pm On Apr 26
Project never start una don dey happy. What of of Government change project topics?
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:32pm On Apr 26
CheapHomes1:
which work is that?

Dragging the FG to fix that road,something obaseki failed to do.he was busy signing imaginary MOUs

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by porthouse7(f): 12:33pm On Apr 26
misano:

You can't foool an Edo man with this nonsense. Nah only Yoruba people they fall for this kind yeye report. Not Edo.

Na today him know say the road nor good. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abeg enter house.... If LP candidate better pass this one.
if we check you na igbo u go be, na una dey carry other people matter for head like gala, Yoruba no send u

3 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:33pm On Apr 26
misano:

All 25 projects don't exist. Nor be APC? It's a lie.

The 25th project nah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When he did this,he was still in pdp and loyal to anenih.can you show me anyone Asue did? I heard his town has been in darkness

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:34pm On Apr 26
vowiski:

The APC guy is in his own Abi ?

Do you know the vultures backing him ?

We like the devil Obaseki and know he can’t push Asen around like Ododo of Kogi state

Body go tell Ona

Lol,no one will bring somebody he cannot control sir.since vultures are backing him,we don't want him.we prefer okpebholo that has no backing

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

But APC is ruling CRS,has 2 senators in Edo,2 in delta,1 in akwa ibom.
Are you aware that Asue campaign team were disgraced in Oredo yesterday

APC can't win any governorship election in SS again. Even that Cross River they will soon be flushed out.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:36pm On Apr 26
misano:

APC can't win any governorship election in SS again. Even that Cross River they will soon be flushed out.

Lol,it is a waste arguing with you.it is not about Edo or merit but your hatred for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:37pm On Apr 26
misano:

Don't mind him. Even if APC candidate is a cow the he will still support APC. Him think say SS and SE they mumu like SW and North.

APC has two states in SE,lp and pdp just one each my boy

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Lol,it is a waste arguing with you.it is not about Edo or merit but your hatred for APC.

APC can never win Oredo, Egor and Ikpoba Okah. Especially with that mumu Monday.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by CheapHomes1: 12:41pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Dragging the FG to fix that road,something obaseki failed to do.he was busy signing imaginary MOUs

has the FG fixed the road?
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:42pm On Apr 26
misano:

APC can never win Oredo, Egor and Ikpoba Okah. Especially with that mumu Monday.

The mumu man is the one jumping from tables to chair like a clown that he is.by the way,this road will be done before the elections and it is the most important roads in Edo.
Lp will divide votes in Oredo and Egor

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

APC has two states in SE,lp and pdp just one each my boy

Any little opportunity APC will be uprooted from them. I know that you know πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:42pm On Apr 26
misano:

Any little opportunity APC will be uprooted from them. I know that you know πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

They keep growing stronger in ss.apc will rule nigeria forever kid

2 Likes

CheapHomes1:

has the FG fixed the road?

They have started

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by garfield1: 12:43pm On Apr 26
porthouse7:
if we check you na igbo u go be, na una dey carry other people matter for head like gala, Yoruba no send u

Exactly.no Edo person can argue like this

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

The mumu man is the one jumping from tables to chair like a clown that he is.by the way,this road will be done before the elections and it is the most important roads in Edo.
Lp will divide votes in Oredo and Egor

LP will not get 10% if Oredo vote. Edo people nor they mumu o.

Make APC do all the Federal road b4 election nah vote of thanks APC go get.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26
porthouse7:

I am from Delta based in Edo. I have no link to Igbo.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

Exactly.no Edo person can argue like this

Edo people nor dey talk. Them go just disgrace U on election day with their vote. I remember 2020 election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by CountinBlessins(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26
I have never seen a more obviously false made up propaganda about my state than this. Oh what a shame, so this government just came to power to spread propaganda and deceit?
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by porthouse7(f): 12:48pm On Apr 26
misano:

I am from Delta based in Edo. I have no link to Igbo.
face ur state , let Edo people decide who govern them

3 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26
They want to play politics with the Road because Edo state election is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by frankotele(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26
They are not Edolites, possibly Yorubas in Edo hailing Agbado and Cassava Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26
garfield1:

They keep growing stronger in ss.apc will rule nigeria forever kid

APC will rule SW and North for 10 million years. Nor be SS.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26
porthouse7:
face ur state , let Edo people decide who govern them

I am half Delta, half Edo so I can speak for both states. 😎

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26
We the Edo people reject anything APC, we don't reward failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26
CountinBlessins:
I have never seen a more false made up propaganda about my state than this. Oh what a shame, so this government just came to power to spread propaganda and deceit?

Them think say Edo people they fall for propaganda.... πŸ˜‚
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by misano(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26
sagitariusbaby:
We the Edo people reject anything APC, we don't reward failure.

Thank you. This rewarding and renewing failure. Edo people are smarter than this.
Re: Edo Residents Thank Tinubu, Akpakomiza Over Repairs On Benin-Auchi Road by Midehi3(f): 12:55pm On Apr 26
Dem don repair the road shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / PDP Governorship Aspirants In Anambra Primary Election / BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.