Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust (27716 Views)

INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by bewla(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26
Validated:
Please, name 3 active and living politicians that Nigerians trust.

For me:
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi

Peter Obi is the only one with INTEGRITY. The rest are thieves and druglords.
Peter Obi has a business and a job, .any others are FULLTIME POLOOTICIANS.

What about Jonathan, jakande, rimi,
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Galinton(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26
No any nigeria polician that i trust. Mr Op that obi that you mention, he's a thief, nothing will change if he (obi) was elected last year. Infact all nigeria poiticians are thiefs. I don't know who i will vote for 2027 general sef. May be i will vote apc, pdp, lp, nnpp, at the same time so that it will be invalid vote.

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by bewla(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26
Validated:

Name your own now. If he is a thief, you would not be proud to name him/her.
By their fruits we shall know them.
Jonathan, jakande, rimi
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by emorse(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come none of those that ever worked with Obi as commissioners, permanent secretaries, politicians etc aren’t publicly in support of his ambition unlike PBAT that has everyone that ever worked closely with him sticking out their necks for him

That should tell you something
We can debate this if you won't turn it into a political argument.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Besuccesful: 7:17pm On Apr 26
No politician in Nigeria is honest. They are only deadly than eachother.

Peter Obi is not a saint
Tinubu is not a saint
Atiku is not a saint

Believe any politician at your risk.

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by emorse(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26
Amumaigwe:

Like Patricia Etteh?
Or Stella Oduah? grin grin
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by PROPEACE: 7:21pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

How come none of those that ever worked with Obi as commissioners, permanent secretaries, politicians etc aren’t publicly in support of his ambition unlike PBAT that has everyone that ever worked closely with him sticking out their necks for him

Maybe because he never allowed them to steal. Man like him can never be liked by the political class.

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Lawrry(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:
I will only trust Obi after he repatriate the million $ loot he stashed in Pandora offshore.

Guy, but do you know that, Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora saga too?
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by managemoney(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26
As for me, I trust myself wink

By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by LegendHero(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26
Blaze14k:

The way obi leave rent free in your head.. I just wonder why you guys put so much energy on obi yet he is not the president. It's amazing really never knew some yorubas are this gullible 😂😂😂

Same reason why majority of Ibos placed more energy on Tinubu all these past years when he wasn’t even the president then.

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by yahmohy27: 7:28pm On Apr 26
AdamuKD:

Shame on you.
You can't even compare your criminal emilokan bastard to Obi
How did Tinubu make his money?
Answer me

We all know that the difference is clear unless you are being blinded by hatred, jealousy , tribalism or religion affiliation.
Which one be Tinubu own now?
hmmmmm
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by 99thEnemy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26
Kaycee9242:
Peter Obi
Osibanjo
Zulum of Borno
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by sheriffindy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26
You're wrong..

I will vote for Peter Obi too.

Bring the mic jor!!!....U no get talk.
arcis:

And nah only you go vote for Obi comes 2027..

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Rumundele(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by francis71: 7:32pm On Apr 26
arcis:

You lie... Do you think our eyes are closed to the happenings in our country today....hmmm the suffering is just too much and looters are busy doing what they know best

And nah only you go vote for Obi comes 2027..
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Lordatkinson: 7:32pm On Apr 26
1. Professor Yemi Osinbajo
2. Barrister Babatunde Fashola
3. Oloyede (JAMB Registrar)

Add your own
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Ferdinandu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

Because PBAT runs a secret Criminal organisation. Have you ever seen a secret cult allowing non members to associate freely with them, once you are initiated into the occultic crime syndicate of PBAT, you are a member for life. Unlike Obi who is a free citizen who allow the free citizens of the country to vouch for him on his good deeds. Only a capon of a cult group waits for his cultist members to vouch for him

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by IfnobeGod20: 7:33pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:
I will only trust Obi after he repatriate the million $ loot he stashed in Pandora offshore.

Put your trust on EFCC by going there to help them repatriate the money. Olofo to binu ologo. You just want this tag to be place on him. I think two Tinubu's family members are also featured there. Sani Bello, Bagudu, Adenuga, Otedola and many Nigerians are also there. Why are you so particular about Obi and EFCC could not do anything. Then, EFCC must be a toothless bull dog.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by agos: 7:33pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

it is because those that work with him couldn't embezzled because obi won't give u that opportunity to do that

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by sheriffindy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26
BRING THE MIC JOR!!!

YOU NO GET TALK.
LegendHero:

Bro, don’t buy that lies.

Obi Next International business in the UK is not worth 50k pounds as at when he closed it down, so where exactly did he saw million $ to invest in Pandora offshore.

UK record for his companies are publicly available so Obi can’t even attempt any nonsense lies.

Obi is a thief who stole Anambra dry while his Obedient try to launder his image. If the Pandora offshore is legit, you think he will keep it off the radar from everyone before it got bursted?

Obi that always likes making reference to what he did, China, and his business, how many times have you seen him brag with his offshore loots?
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Blaze14k: 7:36pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Same reason why majority of Ibos placed more energy on Tinubu all these past years when he wasn’t even the president then.

You clearly justify that you being daft is not a bad thing as far as someone else is like you

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by IfnobeGod20: 7:38pm On Apr 26
yoruboid:

Because those that worked with Obi are pure technocrats and not political jobbers that cannot survive outside politics. He used people with known enterprise to work with him and after their tenure, they all retire to their professions. Name them, those that worked with Tinubu have turned politics to career. They fight him but still go begging after sometime because of hunger, because they have nothing to rely on again, except politics. That's just the difference. Only few of them have a known enterprise, the rest have taken politics as a career like Tinubu.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Kasamadupe1: 7:39pm On Apr 26
AdamuKD:

Shame on you.
You can't even compare your criminal emilokan bastard to Obi
How did Tinubu make his money?
Answer me

We all know that the difference is clear unless you are being blinded by hatred, jealousy , tribalism or religion affiliation.

Mumu promax. Is he not same obi that wasted state money in beer. Dey mumu yourself
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by osazsky(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26
None
None
God
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Sapasenator: 7:42pm On Apr 26
1.NONE
2.NONE
3.NONE

But I will fully support Buba Marwa if he ever runs for presidency. He will make an excellent candidate.
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Bongadu: 7:43pm On Apr 26
Simon Ekpa is my one and only president of Biafra land
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by booz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26
Validated:

For me:
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi

Akinwumi Adesina
Akinwumi Ambode
Funsho Doherty

In that order
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Houseontherock1: 7:45pm On Apr 26
3 polithiefcians that YOU trust

As for me; None, None and None
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Aziishyco(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26
The first person is Peter Obi
The second person is still Peter Obi
My final and the third person is no other person than Peter Obi.

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by DEROX: 7:52pm On Apr 26
Validated:

Tinubu is going home come 2026. Mark it down!
grin grin grin ok, that rugged man wey don write result lmao
Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Aziishyco(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26
Validated:

The lover of thief is a THIEF

Exactly 💯

Re: Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust by Jomonix: 7:56pm On Apr 26
Validated:

For me:
1. Peter Obi
2. Peter Obi
3. Peter Obi

Peter Obi is the man. Every thing he says is from the mind of a great and deep thinker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Uche Onyeaguocha Arraigned In Court For Tearing Fake Result At Collation Center / Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At The Villa Today (PICTURE)