Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,427 members, 7,839,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 (37305 Views)

Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 / For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:18pm On Apr 26
helinues:

Small yansh self wan dey shake.

Same Anambra that governor Soludo said almost half of the residents have fleeing the state during the UGM madness and unproductive happening in the state.

Guess where majority of them relocated to, Obodo Lagos

The biggest dream of young Okonkwo in life is to buy either half or a plot of land in any part of SW, life dreams achieved
Picture from Akoka high school is still coming. Just relax, don't worry.

We will know who has better school infrastructure between Lagos and Anambra on this nairaland 😂

6 Likes

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:18pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
Is the place not Lagos?

This place is Lagos and the children deserve better. 😂

Why not answer my question.

Have you advocated same for your home state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:18pm On Apr 26
helinues:

Why not answer my question.

Have you advocated same for your home state?
Who are you that I should answer your questions?

Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by SadiqBabaSani: 9:20pm On Apr 26
This propaganda people again

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:20pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
Who are you that I should answer your questions?

Who are you?

Then who are you to be posting about Lagos state?

Don't you have a state of origin to channel your energy on or you don't want her development like Lagos state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:21pm On Apr 26
helinues:

Then who are you to be posting about Lagos state?

Don't you have a state of origin to channel your energy on or you don't want her development like Lagos state?
Na you dey buy data for me?
I pay tax to Lagos, I need to know what they do with my tax.

That's who I am

3 Likes

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:23pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:

Stop being Gbon ran mi di eleru.

Channel your energy on your home state.

Una run from the region, still no wan dey interested in talking about her development, hahahaha, what exactly is her sins?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:24pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
I pay tax to Lagos, I need to know what they do with my tax.

That's who I am

Na when did gala hawkers start paying tax in Lagos state?

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:28pm On Apr 26
helinues:

Na when did gala hawkers start paying tax in Lagos state?

undecided
Thank You o, oil money getter.

Let's pity the kids in these pictures and forget political linen, that's the most important here

2 Likes

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:28pm On Apr 26
helinues:

Una run from the region, still no wan dey interested in talking about her development, hahahaha, what exactly is her sins?
I pay tax to Lagos state and not my home state.

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:30pm On Apr 26
helinues:

Let me shock you, I will still pay Lagos another tax soon, because they just drop land-use charge on my gate earlier today.

So allow me to tackle the gpv9

2 Likes

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
Na you dey buy data for me? I pay tax to Lagos, I need to know what they do with my tax.
That's who I am
You paying tax? Chewing sticks seller paying tax?

2 Likes

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by ElSudani: 9:30pm On Apr 26
SadiqBabaSani:
Omooo this war of Schools Reno brought will not end well for Agbadodiots

Obi lost already. It has been confirmed he didn’t build a single school in 8 years in office all while he was planning to get Anambra people drunk on cheap beer.

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:30pm On Apr 26
duro4chang:
You paying tax? Chewing sticks seller paying tax?
I agree, I won't stop posting picture about bad schools in our lovely city of lagos Sha

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:31pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
I pay tax to Lagos state and not my home state.

Sometimes one would wonder what motivates you guys to be making some threads.

You could have stayed put in your home state had it been it's conducive like Lagos state, even if your state is not conducive, are you saying other states from your region is not conducive to relocate to.

How many years have you spent in Lagos state compared to your home state? So no place like home has been eradicated from una philosophy of life?

You see where the big hypocrisy lies

2 Likes

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by duro4chang(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
I agree, I won't stop posting picture of bad schools in out lovely city of lagos Sha
Please do not take after obi who has pleasure in telling lies

2 Likes

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:33pm On Apr 26
helinues:

You could have stayed put in your home state had it been conducive like Lagos state, even if your state is not conducive, are you saying other states from your region is not conducive to relocate to.

How many years have you spent on Lagos staye compared to your home state?

those children deserve better infrastructure Helinues.

I'm doing a great job of reminding our dear Lagos state government by brining their attention to the state of the school.

I have kids in Lagos and I want them to attend good schools because I hawk gala and I can't afford private schools 😂

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:33pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
Let me shock you, I will still pay Lagos another tax soon, because they just drop land-use charge on my gate earlier today.

So allow me to tackle the gpv9

You didn't answer my question.

Na when did Gala hawkers start paying taxes in Lagos state?

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Ikembeku: 9:33pm On Apr 26
helinues:

You could have stayed put in your home state had it been it's conducive like Lagos state, even if your state is not conducive, are you saying other states from your region is not conducive to relocate to.

How many years have you spent in Lagos state compared to your home state? So no place like home has been eradicated from una philosophy of life?

So this is why you are jobless?

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:34pm On Apr 26
duro4chang:
Please do not take after obi who has pleasure in telling lies
I don't have money as a chewing stick seller, allow me to draw Lagos state attention to the bad states of the school I can afford for my children 😂

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Ikembeku: 9:34pm On Apr 26
helinues:

And your father is doing what currently at the park at obalande?
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:35pm On Apr 26
helinues:

As I be Gala seller, let me bring the attention of lagos state government to these schools so my poor kids can have good education 😂

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:35pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
those children deserve better infrastructure Helinues.

I'm a great job of reminding our dear Lagos state government by brining their attention to the state of the school.

I have kids in Lagos and I want them to attend good schools because I hawk gala and I can't afford private schools 😂

You have kids in Lagos.

Hahahaha. How many of your generations now have lived in Obodo Lagos?

You see what we are talking about, Lagos could be most hospitable than some of you guys home state hence generations living there.

Make una dey sometimes dey consider una home, you can't be developing everywhere while neglecting una home region.

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by duro4chang(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26
[quote author=FatherOfJesus post=129653481]I don't have money as a chewing stick seller, allow me to draw Lagos state attention to the bad states of the school I can afford for my children
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:36pm On Apr 26
helinues:

You have kids in Lagos.

You see what we are talking about, Lagos could be most hospitable than some of you guys home state hence generations living there.

Make una dey sometimes dey consider una home, you can't be developing everywhere while neglecting una home region.
I agree with whatever you say as long as I can pass this message to Lagos state government about the poor state of public schools.
Let then use the huge IGR to renovate them 😂😂

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:36pm On Apr 26
Ikembeku:

And your father is doing what currently at the park at obalande?

Stop talking rubbish.

Are you always in angry mood everyday?

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Ikembeku: 9:37pm On Apr 26
helinues:

You have kids in Lagos.

Shatap
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Ikembeku: 9:37pm On Apr 26
helinues:

Stop talking rubbish.

Are you always in angry mood everyday?

You are mistaking me for your mother
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:39pm On Apr 26
FatherOfJesus:
I agree with whatever you say as long as I can pass this message to Lagos state government about the poor state of public schools.
Let then use the huge IGR to renovate them 😂😂

As you are passing the message to Lagos state don't forget your home state cos i dont care which state you are from in Nigeria, it can never be close to Lagos state in terms of economic prowess.

You see why should focus more on your home state

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Ikembeku: 9:40pm On Apr 26
helinues:

As you are passing the message to Lagos state don't forget your home state cosnindontncare which state you are from in Nigeria, it can never be close to Lagos state in terms of economic prowess.

Dude if you are wretched don't compare others to your dirt

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by helinues: 9:40pm On Apr 26
Ikembeku:

You are mistaking me for your mother

Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Dominique
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by FatherOfJesus: 9:42pm On Apr 26
helinues:

As you are passing the message to Lagos state don't forget your home state cos i dont care which state you are from in Nigeria, it can never be close to Lagos state in terms of economic prowess.

OK, I have heard you.
I will pass for my home state tomorrow, let's do Lagos my state of residence today.

Happy now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Tene John: NIJ Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Assault / Admission 2016: List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.