Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 (13334 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 / Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Madups(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27
lkdolz:

How many football manager have been consistently successful for that period under review (8 years), I mean able to hold their job that long? Most got sacked.

Take it or leave it, Pep knows his onions, that's a fact.
are u trying to say there is no manager in europe top 5 leagues who have lastest longer than pep in their current job?
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27
Madups:
we dey talk about managers abi about chelsea? Abeg no mention me again.
and how many managers has Chelsea had in 8 yrs or u don't know football is continuity...u spend 2 years for club u spend over 600m before the sack and someone doing 8 yrs has spend 1b..go back to sch
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27
Madups:
are u trying to say there is no manager in europe top 5 leagues who have lastest longer than pep in their current job?
name the manager and show us results
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27
Makunahatata:
haaa! No story, I don pick wetin I wan pick at the bolded....evn the 5-0 felt like a loss to be honest ,we sups beat u like 25-0 that day 😹😂 ,I understand your painment😂
an EPL season is not judged by a particular game...can u beat Aston villa or Southampton to win d EPL when it matters
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by BeauBragnar11: 8:21pm On Apr 27
Madups:
since which year? Its not by using swear words. Make your point pls.

And it's also not by asking me silly questions!!

Read up on the thread, I put the duration there!!
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27
OGHENAOGIE:
stop acting like pep has done anything special... Man city were no where before Arab money entered and they became a force.. before pep came two coaches won EPL and they reached UCL semis to..
ur 2 good managers got 2 EPL in 8yrs after spending more than pep while d one who is not good to u has 7 EPL in 8 yrs...I added this yrs own to it cuz it's already in d bag
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27
OGHENAOGIE:
stop acting like pep has done anything special... Man city were no where before Arab money entered and they became a force.. before pep came two coaches won EPL and they reached UCL semis to..
and is reaching UCL semi finals an achievement..has asenal not been reaching the semi finals since 1879 ..have they won it..oya add all their semi finals together and give them d throphy
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Jokay07(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27
Madups:
Lolz.
Oga rest and stop shifting goal post.
Na simple question I ask you so just answer grin grin
Him say make I no mention him again cheesy
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27
Madups:
yes...pls don't mention atletico coach that one is just there to complete d numbers..no result
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Jokay07(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
name the manager and show us results
That Madups guy no sabi anything for football. Just leave him.
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27
Jokay07:

don't mind them..pep should come to England and do tiki taka na stoke city go kill am BLA BLA BLA the EPL is too physical for pep BLA BLA BLA now see how he turned it to a camels league
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Makunahatata: 8:34pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
an EPL season is not judged by a particular game...can u beat Aston villa or Southampton to win d EPL when it matters
same Aston villa dey beat u like pikin at the moment😂😂 and last time I checked...the Epl is still very much open,but where is your mumu team?
Midtable dragging space with them,Luton , Burnley.

una no dey shame?😹
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Jokay07(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
don't mind them..pep should come to England and to tiki taka na stoke city go kill am BLA BLA BLA the EPL is too physical for pep BLA BLA BLA now see how he turned it to a camels league
He (Madups) asked us to name any football manager to have spent over £1.2b in new recruits in the past 8 year and I asked him how much Chelsea has spent in the past 8 years. The next thing him talk be say we no dey talk about Chelsea grin grin grin
Lolz. Are we talking about wrestling or boxing
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
MOU spent more than pep in the period they were both in England google is ur friend.someone that spent 300m in Roma and left them in 12 the position before d sack

300m.. how lol
And pep spent 300mil in man city abi lol
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27
Madups:
so if tuchel spends 600 m in 3 yrs ,gets d sack and gets employed by byern them in beyern spends another 400m the 600m he spent in Chelsea is cancelled leaving him to have spent 400m then the one who remains in one club and spends 1b in 8 yrs with the same club spends more ba...my bro go back to sch...Chelsea is just a spender..mou has no job right now u can go for him
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Jokay07(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27
Madups:
You said we should name any football manager to have spent over £1.2b in new recruits in the past 8 year.
Na football manager go use him pocket
money buy players ni abi na club go provide money?
Lolz.
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27
Jokay07:

You said we should name any football manager to have spent over £1.2b in new recruits in the past 8 year.
Na football manager go use him pocket
money buy players ni abi na club go provide money?
Lolz.
I tireo
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Jokay07(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
so if tuchel spends 600 m in 3 yrs ,gets d sack and gets employed by byern them in beyern spends another 400m the 600m he spent in Chelsea is cancelled leaving him to have spent 400m then the one who remains in one club and spends 1b in 8 yrs with the same club spends more ba...my bro go back to sch...Chelsea is just a spender..mou has no job right now I can go for him
Lolz.
You even get time to dey explain.
That Madups guy is very confused.
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27
NeoWanZaeed:

300m.. how lol
And pep spent 300mil in man city abi lol
use the same number of yrs...let's say pep spends 400m in 3 yrs and how much did mou spend in man u within dat same period before d sack
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
use the same number of yrs...let's say pep spends 400m in 3 yrs and how much did mou spend in man u within dat same period before d sack
You be mumu grin
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Madups(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27
Jokay07:

Lolz.
Oga rest and stop shifting goal post.
Na simple question I ask you so just answer grin grin
Him say make I no mention him again cheesy
pot calling kettle black. U're the one shifting the goal post by bringing cfc into this discus.
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27
OGHENAOGIE:
how do u guys reason someone spent 2 yrs and 3months he spent close to 400m before d sack without result then someone spend 1 billion in 8 yrs...if mou was still in man u his spend as of today will be 400mx4 which will give us 1.6b without result..make I break d maths down?
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Madups(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27
Jokay07:
oga jon champion i dey hail o!
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Jokay07(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27
Madups:
pot calling kettle black. U're the one shifting the goal post by bringing cfc into this discus.
Oga just answer the simple question first na. cheesy cheesy
How much Chelsea done spend.
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Madups(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
and how many managers has Chelsea had in 8 yrs or u don't know football is continuity...u spend 2 years for club u spend over 600m before the sack and someone doing 8 yrs has spend 1b..go back to sch
i dey consider going back to school.. You try go enrol for waec lesson.
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27
Madups:
i dey consider going back to school.. You try go enrol for waec lesson.
na u need am pass oga
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27
U can't win d EPL without spending ask man u them go tellu
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Madups(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
na u need am pass oga
na u need am pass o.. At least i don go small. U?
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27
Madups:
na u need am pass o.. At least i don go small. U?
suit urself
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27
So cuz Chelsea is changing managers every yr,they are not spending..na wah o..how much city and pep spend this yr compare it to Chelsea 600m
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Madups(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27
Jokay07:

Oga just answer the simple question first na. cheesy cheesy
How much Chelsea done spend.
i no fit answer cos that na the most out of point question wey i don encounter in the last 25 years of my life.
Re: West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by egorov(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27
edenex:

English football always been child's plays. Reason una dey lose top players to spain
Took a Spanish coach to turn it to a farmer league

Take out media noise from epl and all you have is overpriced and over hyped players who are average elsewhere
You're a baby in football.
What has pep done that anyone hasn't done before in England? How did he turn it to farmer's league? If you can answer these questions reasonably, I'll take back my opening statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Howard Webb To Referee Manchester United’s Final Game / Manchester United Vs Swansea City 2 - 1 On 2nd January 2016 / QPR Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 4th March 2015