Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Chest Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chest Pain (124 Views)

Chest pain and stiffness. / Chest Pain: Ulcer Or Angina? / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chest Pain by Peluire: 10:44pm On Apr 27
Hello Guys
Am Having A Serious Chest Pain this Days so I Told A Friend Of mine about it and He Told Me To Go For A scan
Please Is There Anybody with The Idea Of How Much It Will Cost Me to Do A Chest Scan or Anybody With A Good Advice
Re: Chest Pain by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:23am On Apr 28
Peluire:
Hello Guys
Am Having A Serious Chest Pain this Days so I Told A Friend Of mine about it and He Told Me To Go For A scan
Please Is There Anybody with The Idea Of How Much It Will Cost Me to Do A Chest Scan or Anybody With A Good Advice

What do you mean by a chest scan? 2-D Echocardiography?

For a chest pain, you should be talking about chest x-ray and ECG, not a ''chest scan''.

1 Like

Re: Chest Pain by Peluire: 8:13am On Apr 28
ChybuzzDD:

What do you mean by a chest scan? 2-D Echocardiography?

For a chest pain, you should be talking about chest x-ray and ECG, not a ''chest scan''.

Ok Bro thanks For The Correction do You Have Idea Of The Price
Re: Chest Pain by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:18am On Apr 28
Peluire:

Ok Bro thanks For The Correction do You Have Idea Of The Price

I'm not familiar with the current prices in Nigeria now, but a chest x ray should be between 5,000 to 10,000, and an ECG between 20,000 to 30,000.

It's better you see a doctor first to choose the most appropriate one between the two, with regard to your symptoms and signs.

You may not actually need the two.
Re: Chest Pain by Peluire: 12:48pm On Apr 28
ChybuzzDD:

I'm not familiar with the current prices in Nigeria now, but a chest x ray should be between 5,000 to 10,000, and an ECG between 20,000 to 30,000.

It's better you see a doctor first to choose the most appropriate one between the two, with regard to your symptoms and signs.

You may not actually need the two.

Though I Already Seen The Doctor He pescribed some Drugs But None Is Working and It Getting worse everyday
Re: Chest Pain by Dustbinbint(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28
Please, reach out to me on WhatsApp, we can talk much more over there. (0906 330 9675)

(1) (Reply)

Exercises You Can Do If You Wake Up Tired In The Morning / How Much Is DNA Test In UCH Ibadan / Drugs That Can Help In Healing Of My Fracture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.