Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Stay Off Qserver Hosting And Domain Services. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stay Off Qserver Hosting And Domain Services. (129 Views)

Please Does Anyone Use Qserver / Can I Get Free Domain After Paying For Month Web-host On Qserver / STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Off Qserver Hosting And Domain Services. by Shedrick: 1:57pm On Apr 28
I hope enemies have not finally gotten a hold of me?

2022 I bought domain name and hosting from Qserver and it ended in Tears I lost clients due to their horrible services and vow never to have anything to do with them. Yesterday evening a client was seriously begging me to help do a very simple website and get domain and hosting with a very low budget, I bluntly said No but after much persuasion, I decided to do the Job. I bought the domain and hosting on Qserver which is now a great REGRET cos I thought it been years and they would have upgraded but unfortunately they've gone from worse to worse. After payment I waited for hours and realize the domain was not loading so, I sent a mail to enquire abt the problem. The response I got was that the domain is undergoing propagation and it will take 3 - 48hr. Till now the domain is offline and it's also showing not secure on the browser. I have purchased domain from several hosting companies both local and international. this is the first time I will go through this specific ordeal. The client is pissed and calling me names as I speak. qserver.net
Re: Stay Off Qserver Hosting And Domain Services. by MadMenGroup: 2:44pm On Apr 28
I don't do anything Africa when it comes to domain or hosting. I've learnt the hard way. If you can't pay to get a professional service, take your job elsewhere, cos at the end, I'd be the one to take the blame. Would have loved to share hosting with you but since your domain isn't even working.

Sorry for the experience.
Re: Stay Off Qserver Hosting And Domain Services. by olu122: 3:39pm On Apr 28
Purchase your domain name and hosting without any downtime or suspension check price here :-- https://namevitech.com

Re: Stay Off Qserver Hosting And Domain Services. by SConnect: 4:59pm On Apr 28
Shedrick:
I hope enemies have not finally gotten a hold of me?

2022 I bought domain name and hosting from Qserver and it ended in Tears I lost clients due to their horrible services and vow never to have anything to do with them. Yesterday evening a client was seriously begging me to help do a very simple website and get domain and hosting with a very low budget, I bluntly said No but after much persuasion, I decided to do the Job. I bought the domain and hosting on Qserver which is now a great REGRET cos I thought it been years and they would have upgraded but unfortunately they've gone from worse to worse. After payment I waited for hours and realize the domain was not loading so, I sent a mail to enquire abt the problem. The response I got was that the domain is undergoing propagation and it will take 3 - 48hr. Till now the domain is offline and it's also showing not secure on the browser. I have purchased domain from several hosting companies both local and international. this is the first time I will go through this specific ordeal. The client is pissed and calling me names as I speak. qserver.net

Sorry for the inconvenience you are currently experiencing.

Our offer might be of interest to you, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Design A Website / E-commerce Business / Help Google.voice Users.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.