Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How To Become A Tiktok Affiliate Outside The US & UK With Zero Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Tiktok Affiliate Outside The US & UK With Zero Followers (109 Views)

Verified US, UK And Nigerian Adsense Available / Fully Approved US & UK Adsense Accounts Available @ low rate / Fully Approved Google Adsense Accounts For Sale: Naija, US & UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Tiktok Affiliate Outside The US & UK With Zero Followers by Goreviewrite(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28
Hey friends! Are you frustrated that you can't join TikTok's affiliate program and make money because you live outside the US and UK? And on top of that, you have barely any followers? I know how you feel - I used to be in the exact same situation.

But I didn't let that stop me from figuring out how to successfully become a TikTok affiliate marketer and earn good money, even without meeting their location and follower requirements. Want to learn my secrets? Keep reading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bielWC1qACY

When I first learned about the lucrative TikTok affiliate program that allows creators to earn commission on product sales, I was so excited.

Finally, find a way to monetise my profile! But my dreams were quickly crushed when I realized there were two huge roadblocks in my way:

1) The program was only available to creators living in the US, UK, and a few other countries. I lived elsewhere, so I was automatically disqualified.

2) Even if I could bypass the location rule, you need a minimum of 5,000 followers to apply. My tiny following of just family and friends didn't cut it.

I felt so frustrated and left out. TikTok was basically telling me that as a small international creator, I didn't deserve to make money on their platform. It didn't seem fair at all!
TikTok Affiliate Outside the US & UK Finding a Way:
But I refused to just give up on my TikTok dreams. If the front door for affiliates was closed, I would just have to find a side window to sneak through!

Through tons of research in private forums and communities, I discovered a few tactics that could potentially allow me to bypass TikTok's location and follower restrictions for affiliates. It involved using tools like VPNs and a bit of a legal grey area, but I decided it was worth a try.
Here is The Plan:
Step 1) I needed to find a way to trick TikTok into thinking I was located in the US or UK, rather than my actual location. This involved cycling a VPN and potentially getting a US/UK phone plan and number.

Step 2) Next, I needed to get my TikTok account verified with a legitimate ID from an approved location like the US. This part involved making some connections online and negotiating services to obtain proper verification.

Step 3) Once my account location was set and verified, I could apply for TikTok's affiliate program and start promoting products!

But here's the best part - I didn't actually need to use TikTok's commission system at all.

Instead, I reached out directly to brands and negotiated my own affiliate commission rates and payment terms! They were happy to work with me since I could promote their products to my audience.

The TikTok Affiliate Results:
After getting my sneaky system all setup, it actually worked! My TikTok videos promoting affiliate products started earning sales. And just like that, the commission payments began rolling into my account.

It felt absolutely amazing to see that first affiliate check from TikTok hit my bank account. All the hassle and workarounds were worth it to finally break into this profitable side-hustle as an international creator.

As I continued consistently posting new affiliate promotions while optimizing for TikTok's algorithm, my monthly affiliate income kept growing. These days, I reliably earn four figures per month just from TikTok alone - all from the comfort of my home without being in the US/UK or having tons of followers!

Here is My Best TikTok Affiliate Tips:
Curious how I've sustained this international TikTok affiliate system long-term? Here are some of my top tips:

1) Use trending TikTok sounds and styles - This makes your videos way more discoverable and likely to go viral, driving more affiliate sales.

2) Study how TikTok's algorithm works - Once you understand what kind of engagement TikTok prioritizes, you can create videos perfectly optimized for it.

3) Collaborate with others - Team up with TikTok creators in different countries/niches so you can cross-promote each other's affiliate links.

4) Don't get discouraged - Building a successful TikTok affiliate system as an outsider takes a lot of patience and persistence. Stick with it!

5) Reinvest profits into growth - Use some of your earnings to pay for better VPN services, ID verification providers, video editing tools, etc. to level up.
Conclusion
There you have it friends - the full scoop on how I beat the system and turned TikTok into a money-printing affiliate machine despite not meeting their requirements.

There are other methods to Become a TikTok Affiliate Outside the US & UK with Zero Followers such as buying a TikTok shop account that has reached monetization or finding either a friend or relation to open and verify the TikTok shop affiliate account for you

With the right plan and persistent hustle, YOU can start profiting on TikTok no matter where you live or how small your account is right now. The affiliate income doors are finally open for us international creators. Who's ready to step through?

(1) (Reply)

Monetization - Crypto Related Websites, Blog And Forum Portal / Digital Product / Get A Business Website, Starting From N50,000 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.