Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Thought On Tinubu Interventions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thought On Tinubu Interventions (101 Views)

Ndume: Why I Left Chamber After Akpabio Interrupted My Thought / My Thought On Nigeria Tribes Share Of The Population / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought On Tinubu Interventions by Pasako(m): 7:55am On Apr 29
I strongly believed in President Tinubu capability to take Nigeria to success.
But I don't believe in his interventions for poor Nigerians.

After removing fuel subsidy, PMS is still scarce.

He promised ₦25000 for 15m poor families for three months, but guess what,He only paid 3m families for only one month since last year. Please if I may ask what about the 12m families? And what about the remaining two months?

That one apart. What about the CNG buses he promised, the CNG convertion and fueling station in each state? Hmmm!
Thanks to the gods of our forefathers. I read that the CNG buses are ready.

And also the FGN Grant and loan is going the same way like the ₦25000.
In two weeks they only disbursed to 150000 nano businesses from the 1 m businesses they intend to disbursed. I know Buhari is incompetent but in term of disbursement of intervention to Poor's , his government is more competent than Tinubu government. I don't want to believe what I am thinking.
Looting!!!!

https://twitter.com/PasakoJames/status/1784833151837098253?t=cD9wIWcuTevTqbgZ7vnR0A&s=19
Re: My Thought On Tinubu Interventions by Brendaniel: 8:38am On Apr 29
Pasako:

He promised ₦25000 for 15m poor families for three months, but guess what,He only paid 3m families for only one month since last year. Please if I may ask what about the 12m families? And what about the remaining two months?

That one apart. What about the CNG buses he promised, the CNG convertion and fueling station in each state? Hmmm!

In two weeks they only disbursed to 150000 nano businesses from the 1 m businesses they intend to disbursed. I know Buhari is incompetent but in term of disbursement of intervention to Poor's , his government is more competent than Tinubu government. I don't want to believe what I am thinking.
Looting!!!!

https://twitter.com/PasakoJames/status/1784833151837098253?t=cD9wIWcuTevTqbgZ7vnR0A&s=19

You don't know who you are dealing with....

1 Like

Re: My Thought On Tinubu Interventions by Cindypresh(f): 8:44am On Apr 29
Keep deceiving yourself

That's how most of you believed and voted buhari twice, defended his incompetency for 8 wasted years.

Enemies of Nigeria
Re: My Thought On Tinubu Interventions by CodeTemplar: 8:46am On Apr 29
The man you are talking about is so used to politicking his way through issues than solving them. He does that and executes his flashy mega projects, of which half of can be effective but comes with crippling price tag that gives him and his their own margin of profit.
His focus is clearly 2027.

1 Like

Re: My Thought On Tinubu Interventions by Bobloco: 9:25am On Apr 29
Pasako:

Looting!!!!

The worst thing that can happen to a man is when he lies to himself and still believes his own lies.

It's a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thought On Tinubu Interventions by Pasako(m): 9:27am On Apr 29
Cindypresh:

Keep deceiving yourself

That's how most of you believed and voted buhari twice, defended his incompetency for 8 wasted years.

Enemies of Nigeria
I am not defending Tinubu please

(1) (Reply)

Csos To EFCC: Revealing Details, Identities Of Minors Lawless, Condemnable / Don’t Sell Your Votes Over N70,000 Minimum Wage, Group Tells Edo People / Call For The Sack Of Bello Matawalle: Another Joke Taken Too Far - US4US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.