Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza (936 Views)

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza by Bodyoncheche(f): 10:44am On Apr 30
14 years ago a man used 10, 000 btc which was equal to 10 dollars to buy 2 pizza for his kids

How do you think he will feel now

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza by Johnson225(m): 10:46am On Apr 30
smiley
Re: The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza by Dundalk(m): 10:54am On Apr 30
What u have let go doesn't deserve to be calculated..
The most important thing that time is pizza for his children, angry
is all the same thing as you, wetin you dey use buy garri paint today, last 5 years na sack of garri..
Wetin you buy 1liter today na 10 liters years back..
Wetin you buy 1 bag of cement today in 90s can build you furnished house.. lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza by Bodyoncheche(f): 10:58am On Apr 30
Dundalk:
What u have let go doesn't deserve to be calculated..
The most important thing that time is pizza for his children, angry
is all the same thing as you, wetin you dey use buy garri paint today, last 5 years na sack of garri..
Wetin you buy 1liter today na 10 liters years back..
Wetin you buy 1 bag of cement today in 90s can build you furnished house.. lipsrsealed

but if you save the cement money of 1990"s it cant get you sweet today

but if you saved only 5 btc then ,you could have been a millionare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza by CandidAdmin(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30
"Make una just kill me" the man
Re: The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza by ruggedtimi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30
Bodyoncheche:
14 years ago a man used 10, 000 btc which was equal to 10 dollars to buy 2 pizza for his kids

How do you think he will feel now
what about the person that recieved the Btc. The fact is the both of them made history by being the first people to transact with BTC
Re: The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza by Idaytesj29(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30
Bodyoncheche:
but if you save the cement money of 1990"s it cant get you sweet today

but if you saved only 5 btc then ,you could have been a millionare

That's why I mine and keep my assets (coins). I have little Ice, little pi, little Athen etc..
. I am holding for atleast 10 years. The value should mean something big.... It's my retirement plan
Re: The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza by Cantonese: 6:28pm On Apr 30
Note that 14 years ago, BTC was nothing. Hardly did people regard it as anything. The man got value at that time and was pleased with it.

Foresight is very crucial in life, but what can you do about what already has happened?

Nothing to regret anymore. Life goes on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Intimacy In Your Relationship? / Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. / Help-what Are The Conditions To Re-date And Re-love Ur Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.