Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin (1123 Views)

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by Whatsapp9(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30
YEMI ALADE IS A VÏRGÏN AT 32😳

Nigerian superstar mama of Africa Yemi ALADE talks about her being a vrgin and why she prefer to stay single than date a Nigerian man.

Reasons why I will remain a vïrgïn till I get married is that Nigerian men are fun of having more than just one lady, which I don’t like sharing a man with someone, Nigerian guys will promise you the whole world just to have you on bëd but for me I prefer to remain a vrgin till I get married I don’t even have plans of getting married to a Nigerian man, because they cheat a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by dopedealer(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30
Yawnnnn
Makes me remember my trip to Virginia via Virgin Atlantic to disvirgin Virginia who I thought was a virgin undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by Jeon(f): 11:28pm On Apr 30
Omo, baby you are thick..

This is a woman, not those that will subject their values to low levels because they can't breathe without Men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42am On May 01
lipsrsealed
Handiwork of alum is speaking tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by muller101(m): 6:56am On May 01
Advert
Re: Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by Kevineleven(m): 7:29am On May 01
She is right, where she dey Sef?
Virgin deserves Virgin,even me Sef na Virgin , we are compatible, is she a nairalander?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by bdon123(m): 7:49am On May 01
Whatsapp9:
YEMI ALADE IS A VÏRGÏN AT 32😳

Nigerian superstar mama of Africa Yemi ALADE talks about her being a vrgin and why she prefer to stay single than date a Nigerian man.

Reasons why I will remain a vïrgïn till I get married is that Nigerian men are fun of having more than just one lady, which I don’t like sharing a man with someone, Nigerian guys will promise you the whole world just to have you on bëd but for me I prefer to remain a vrgin till I get married I don’t even have plans of getting married to a Nigerian man, because. they cheat a lot.
Very correct if cheating worries u alot qvoid marrying naija man.go for kenyan
Re: Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by sulakishop(m): 8:19am On May 01
Tertiary virgin I guess. Even bobrisky claimed painful menses which I don't doubt. My shit too is always hot and strong. Nobody can argue that with me
Re: Yemi Alade Claims To Be A Virgin by KingLennon(m): 9:52am On May 01
Jeon:
Omo, baby you are thick..

This is a woman, not those that will subject their values to low levels because they can't breathe without Men.
What about Simi and tiwa who came out open? sad. Women can't live without men

(1) (Reply)

Be Free To Love Anyone Who Is Legit To Love You / Now I Believe In Love More Than Ever Before / Is It Posible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.