Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother (44407 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State / Antelope Killed Today For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Difrent: 10:35pm On May 01
Zonefree:
I'm bothered why a sane human would buy a dead monkey for 20k.

For consumption now, heard there's a celebrity chef in Abj that sell catfish for 5 millions.

Abeg I'm curious, do you eat your meat while they are alive?
Cos I don't know why you're wondering why a sane person will buy a dead monkey to eat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Ironbed: 10:39pm On May 01
Deer and not antelope
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Killermamba: 10:41pm On May 01
flyinnizam:
Both killed with hunter gun. Monkey was sold 20k. Guess how much the antelope was sold?
deer and monkey
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by ComeToJesus: 10:43pm On May 01
Your brother wicked o..
Should be arrested for this..

Planet earth is for everyone and not for man only..

If he needs meat, he should go to the meat shop.
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Sirianese: 11:02pm On May 01
flyinnizam:
ur family will rot in jail first...I have serve my country via nysc, graduated from top 5 uni in Nigeria. i am not on ur level. kip crying

You think NYSC and B.Sc place you above the law and make you special? You're the biggest idiot I've met on the internet up till now hahahaha
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Abbeytoy(m): 12:29am On May 02
mariovito:

Because it looks more like us than the antelope does.

So?
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Tetrahedron: 2:50am On May 02
So there is no govt agency rep on Nairaland to trace and apprehend criminals like this op that enjoys decimating animals and protected wildlife in Nigeria abi?
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by djmickymouse(m): 3:34am On May 02
ComeToJesus:
Your brother wicked o..
Should be arrested for this..

Planet earth is for everyone and not for man only..

If he needs meat, he should go to the meat shop.

And buy heavenly meat that was sent from heaven??
That one too no be another animal wey dem kill?? Abi chicken no suppose get justice?? Y'all sound dumb trying to form woke

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by djmickymouse(m): 3:36am On May 02
Sirianese:

You think NYSC and B.Sc place you above the law and make you special? You're the biggest idiot I've met on the internet up till now hahahaha

If no be attention you dey find, wetin really concern you??
But you kill goats and chicken? Is there any law in the country against hunting?? Some of Una just like to dey show unaselves for nothing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by flyinnizam(m): 8:03am On May 02
Sirianese:

u are the bigger fool thinking I live in the bush when I am a graduate and u are an illiterate using autocorrect to type

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by lucky4west: 9:16am On May 02
chai see better meat deer and monkey....sell for me na...i need am
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by haphizz57(m): 9:36am On May 02
flyinnizam:
double it
80k?
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by lagosrd: 9:57am On May 02
Tallesty1:
So killing the antelope is fine but killing the monkey isn't? Why?

Beware of real monkey descendants .. they will come for you
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Verbtips(m): 2:21pm On May 02
Urheadmaster:

Your brother is a murderer why kill a monkey
not only a murderer but also a disease activist
i don't really know where he got the gut from.i feel sorry for the poor monkey,
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Mom007(f): 4:59pm On May 02
Zonefree:
I'm bothered why a sane human would buy a dead monkey for 20k.
E shock me oo.
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by mariovito(m): 5:44pm On May 02
onuman:

Whoever you sold the monkey to for dinner must be a cannibal.

Ahn ahn.

Monkey I nor kill,

Monkey I nor sell,

Monkey I nor buy,

Why you come dey para for me?
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by mariovito(m): 5:45pm On May 02
Abbeytoy:

So?

I simply gave you the reason why people are agitated over the killing of the monkey.
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Thazard(m): 10:23pm On May 02
eliyke:
If I b dose animals,na to dey wear helmets anytime we see dat ur bros ooo

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Birthday Cakes / Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / Health Benefits Of Ewedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.