Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This (23563 Views)

Nigerians Are Very Wicked / How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:45pm On May 01
In my compound, we are 5 sharing the prepaid meter. We uses to contribute 5k per person to recharged it when it finishes. So since last week we have been contributing because the units were low and the meter was making noise. By Monday this week it went off around 10 pm. And only one man hasn't paid yet. And he wasn't around that night.

He sent me a WhatsApp message around 11 after he was contacted by the guy that does the recharge reminding him that he's the only person that have not pay. He told me that I should pay for him that he didn't deposit the sales he made into his account that when he comes the following morning he would give me cash.

I transferred the 5k to the guy and we recharged. Do you know that when this man come back the next morning he did as if nothing happens between us, the whole of Tuesday he didn't even tell me anything. Today is Wednesday I was outside when he come he just pass me and enter his house. am just holding myself because if I enter his house I will damage something. why is Nigerians like this. why do we like to cheat people at any given chance. Does he know if the 5k is my last card.

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Jflex07(m): 4:48pm On May 01
Gbadugbakun:
In my compound, we are 5 sharing the prepaid meter. We uses to contribute 5k per person to recharged it when it finishes. So since last week we have been contributing because the units were low and the meter was making noise. By Monday this week it went off around 10 pm. And only one man hasn't paid yet. And he wasn't around that night.

He sent me a WhatsApp message around 11 after he was contacted by the guy that does the recharge reminding him that he's the only person that have not pay. He told me that I should pay for him that he didn't deposit the sales he made into his account that when he comes the following morning he would give me cash.

I transferred the 5k to the guy and we recharged. Do you know that when this man come back the next morning he did as if nothing happens between us, the whole of Tuesday he didn't even tell me anything. Today is Wednesday I was outside when he come he just pass me and enter his house. am just holding myself because if I enter his house I will damage something. why is Nigerians like this. why do we like to cheat people at any given chance. Does he know if the 5k is my last card.
Why not first remind him politely and see his reaction. His reaction should dictate for you,your next line of action.

380 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by illicit(m): 4:53pm On May 01
There's something called 'Gentle Reminder'

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by dawnomike(m): 4:54pm On May 01
Gbadugbakun:

Simply send him a reminder first.

55 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:56pm On May 01
Jflex07:
Why not first remind him politely and see his reaction. His reaction should detect for you,your next line of action.

illicit:
I just went to knock at his door. He just shouted who is that. When I told him I'm the one he told me he doesn't have money that he would give me when he has. He didn't even come out to see me. He's still inside the house and he's door is locked

Am just holding myself honestly, because if I do what is in my mind people will say is because of 5k.

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by illicit(m): 4:57pm On May 01
Gbadugbakun:

I just went to knock at his door. He just shouted who is that. When I told him I'm the one he told me he doesn't have money that he would give me when he has. He didn't even come out to see me. He's still inside the house and he's door is locked

Am just holding myself honestly, because if I do what is in my mind people will say is because of 5k.

Collect your money jare

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by haphizz57(m): 4:59pm On May 01
First ask him in a polite way.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by FRANCISTOWN: 5:01pm On May 01
Gbadugbakun:

Haa! On top your money?

Is the man staying alone?
Does he have any family member staying with him?
You get backup?
You take style take wicked?

The man don price and him suppose pay.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Zonefree(m): 5:12pm On May 01
Try to give people benefit of doubt before taking any decision.

You helped on Monday and today is Wednesday, you need to relax first. He's your neighbour. Going to his house to knock when you can just send him a subtle message on WhatsApp is you being forward.

Calm down for a while, you'll get your money.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:20pm On May 01
Gbadugbakun:

Talk to fellow guys or co tenant in the house about the man's attitude then go ahead kidnap am make he pay Ransome. Show am say werey dey. Abeg no forget update us here

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by SenecaTheYonger: 5:25pm On May 01
Gbadugbakun:

Guy remind him first. Also if 5k is your last card, never give it out ohh.

30 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Light78: 5:25pm On May 01
Some people are abnormal nowadays.

I was on my own, then I got a call from my friend that he's at an event center. I should come so we go flex. I reminded him that I don't drink alcohol. I can only take bottle water or malt drink. He said I should come that he's feeling bored.

Before I left, I took 1k with me in case something goes out of the ordinary, I will pay for my drink and off I go. But I like paying for what I order.

Immediately I reached the place, I saw him with three more guys. They have started drink and on their second bottles. I grabbed a chair, but as I was about to have a seat, he told me to bring 2k so he can add his and pay for drinks.

I immediately left without uttering a world.

I was like, don't people think?

261 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by youngsahito(m): 5:26pm On May 01
Some people like trouble, b4 u do anything, just carry everybody in the house along. Debtor don dey gara these days.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Kooldon(f): 5:32pm On May 01
That is why we pretend at times that we don't have money when such request arises to avoid stories.
If and only if, it wasn't your last card, tell others about the situation that you have paid for next sub in advance, meaning he has to pay 10k for sub.
Let him just default watch as others wil tear him apart for you.
Wisdom Pro Max

243 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Treasure17(m): 5:38pm On May 01
I really don't get the logic of you guys saying he should remind him. Remind him of what? But he didn't forget to borrow money in the first place?That's how you people encourage bad behavior. The thing is Nigerians are badly behave when it comes to borrowing money. Some will fight you on top your own money self.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Treasure17(m): 5:47pm On May 01
Zonefree:

You helped on Monday and today is Wednesday, you need to relax first. He's your neighbour. Going to his house to knock when you can just send him a subtle message on WhatsApp is you being forward.

You guys are funny. Guess you didn't see the part where he promised to refund the guy the following morning? He defaulted man.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:51pm On May 01
Thanks everyone for you contributions.

Me and 2 other tenants went to his room to confront him. He gave me 2k and said he doesn't have money that he would give me the remaining 3k by Friday. They told me to take the 2k first and wait till Friday.

My anger is that why did he lie to me that he would give me back the money when he knows he didn't have it. He is married with 2 small children yet he goes to ashewo joint to drink and chase women. I would wait till Friday na it's just next tomorrow.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by advanceDNA: 7:57pm On May 01
illicit:

Gentle reminder na for office settings.....

D guy is trying to be smart....he cannot say it skipped his mind when he's seeing light and the guy that paid for him

@ Gbadugbakun ........ initiate vawulence sharp sharp.......... the guy doesn't want to pay......

36 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:07pm On May 01
advanceDNA:

D guy is trying to be smart....he cannot say it skipped his mind when he's seeing light and the guy that paid for him

@ Gbadugbakun ........ initiate vawulence sharp sharp.......... the guy doesn't want to pay......

Gbadugbakun:
Thanks everyone for you contributions.

Me and 2 other tenants went to his room to confront him. He gave me 2k and said he doesn't have money that he would give me the remaining 3k by Friday. They told me to take the 2k first and wait till Friday.

My anger is that why did he lie to me that he would give me back the money when he knows he didn't have it. He is married with 2 small children yet he goes to ashewo joint to drink and chase women. I would wait till Friday na it's just next tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Asquare84(m): 8:24pm On May 01
that is why it is encourage for everybody should be on their lane in a rented apartment, what should join you with neighbor's should be greetings, that is how my neighbor that feel to big to greet just went to our compound WhatsApp group to get my number and called me to lend him 16,000 naira, to cut the story short i sha sent him 9000 till date this man did not give me back the money, na so i quickly went to the WhatsApp group and remove myself.

another of my neighbor, a married woman came to meet me and was begging me that the younger brother was in coma in the village and they need 80,000 thousand for oxygen, and now she has 60,000, on hearing this sad story i quickly gave this woman 20,000 to complete the money, to my surprise later, my wife told me that all the story she told me were all lies that she borrowed money from Lapo and they are threatening to come and pack her load so she have to cook this story to come and collect money from me.

it not worth to help the poor.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Olachase(m): 8:45pm On May 01
That was how one of my ex coworker lend 35k from me, he changed work the next thing this guy blocked me on WhatsApp and call from 3years ago till today he didn't not refund me

Some people just wicked

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by DonroxyII: 8:55pm On May 01
Gbadugbakun:

If I were to be You, I will also Bown Him as if Nothing Has Happened Between Us Until He Opened his Mouth to Greet Me & I will also answer like Nothing has happened ....

He will never see that kain emergency money collect from me again.

Laslas, Something worth 5k must damaged in his life from there further damages go dey hustle am ... To Pay House rent go come difficult for him self na so things go dey turnioniown ... grin ...

Na so he buy market as he go dey beg me for house rent, food & Nepa money ... E enter am cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by DonroxyII: 8:56pm On May 01
Gbadugbakun:

Bown the Money Bro!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Chingyyy878: 11:08pm On May 01
Jflex07:
Why not first remind him politely and see his reaction. His reaction should dictate for you,your next line of action.

Remind him politely ๐Ÿ˜‚

So he suddenly forgot heโ€™s owing 5k

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Chingyyy878: 11:13pm On May 01
Treasure17:
I really don't get the logic of you guys saying he should remind him. Remind him of what? But he didn't forget to borrow money in the first place?That's how you people encourage bad behavior. The thing is Nigerians are badly behave when it comes to borrowing money. Some will fight you on top your own money self.

Their advice just weak me

Gentle reminder for wetin you request for

10 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by fawaz050(m): 11:15pm On May 01
Treasure17:

I was surprised too o. Should a Debtor forget his obligations?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by AcadaWriter: 11:15pm On May 01

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by fawaz050(m): 11:17pm On May 01
DonroxyII:
Bown the Money Bro!

Bone it? Even when the Debtor no utter a word? Make him dey feel like say him wise abi

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by 9japride(m): 11:48pm On May 01
Asquare84:
that is why it is encourage for everybody should be on their lane in a rented apartment, what should join you with neighbor's should be greetings, that is how my neighbor that feel to big to greet just went to our compound WhatsApp group to get my number and called me to lend him 16,000 naira, to cut the story short i sha sent him 9000 till date this man did not give me back the money, na so i quickly went to the WhatsApp group and remove myself.

another of my neighbor, a married woman came to meet me and was begging me that the younger brother was in coma in the village and they need 80,000 thousand for oxygen, and now she has 60,000, on hearing this sad story i quickly gave this woman 20,000 to complete the money, to my surprise later, my wife told me that all the story she told me were all lies that she borrowed money from Lapo and they are threatening to come and pack her load so she have to cook this story to come and collect money from me.

it not worth to help the poor.
[color=#006600][/color]

My advice for you and any anyone is to give out money you are willing to lose.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Benwallt(m): 1:54am On May 02
Zonefree:

You're the one that borrowed the 5k. This your story gave you up. Pay the guy his money.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This by Benwallt(m): 2:00am On May 02
advanceDNA:

Wrong advice. What if the guy(down down below) send him back to his maker on top his own 5k

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) / A.P Filling Station Port-Harcourt Is On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.