Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK (44500 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by stevups(m): 10:55pm On May 01
Verbtips:
stop thinking shallow bro,
according to the news one is with the actress and the other with her
and as for the remaining the are just cooked by the.but lets just sit and watch the drama

Yimu to you...the guy is highly intelligent with that assumption
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Flutter9: 10:57pm On May 01
Dennisochampa:

What if the second one was just to make sure??

Like doing pregnancy or hiv test twice to be sure of the result....

Make una no dey jump into conclusions like say una deh pray and happy for people downfall

Why would anyone spend 300k twice just to make sure? Pregnancy gets is just 3k, you can't compare.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by stevups(m): 10:59pm On May 01
Tjra:

The baby resembles PitObi

E be like say he follow do small sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Benwallt(m): 10:59pm On May 01
Dennisochampa:

Such is the world we live in.... And that's why the whites will always be ahead in intelligence....

They don't jump into conclusions... They do series of tests repeatedly until the results all become the same but for 9ja...if Wummi do test 2 times... Automatically she's guilty even though they've not seen the results for themselves

I don't just know the thing with blacks. We have all the time to sit and look at everything holistically but we'll choose to pretend we have no time and dive straight in to baseless conclusions. It's sad

3 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by stevups(m): 11:00pm On May 01
Valwezzy:
I have said this before and I’ll say it again, wunmi already knows the kid is Mohbad’s son but for some reason, she’s just playing this delay and stupid script to keep being in the news and staying relevant.

Secondly, to garner sympathy from feminists and other sympathizers.

Also, by the time the result proves the kid is mohbad’s, she would be seen as a martyr, probably bag different endorsements deals (Don’t ask me how na Naija we dey — Anything goes).

Lastly, those who called her out will be forced to swallow their pride and apologize — feminists and her supporters will have a filled day dragging and cussing those who called her out to get the test done.

Relax and enjoy while the story unfolds…

You don't understand it at all.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Benwallt(m): 11:01pm On May 01
Dennisochampa:

U know say some people no get common sense...

As long as parents black... They expect all their kids to be dark... Which is a stupid assumption.... But then, what can we do... Stupid people dey sometimes make the world no dey boring

No be lie you talk. They plenty.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Dennisochampa: 11:02pm On May 01
Flutter9:

Why would anyone spend 300k twice just to make sure? Pregnancy gets is just 3k, you can't compare.

If no be condition, 300k no be money wen person like wunmi suppose worry about plus she could be getting financial support from generous Nigerians who want to see this saga resolved once and for all

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by stevups(m): 11:03pm On May 01
flokii:
Mohbad's father alleged that the Wunmi lady was sleeping around.. the actress helping her no go pass Iyabo Ojo.
Wish I had met the Mohbad earlier to speak sense into his head, no love for street.

No be lie.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by RushManni: 11:03pm On May 01
Lisa290:

So who's son is he?
re-read what dybala11 wrote - he neither supported wumi nor the people against her.

You people always want to feel victimhood even in the face of unbias analysis
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:06pm On May 01
dangermouse:

Looking at the baby , one can see no atom of semblance with mohbad.

Both him and wife are dark complexioned while son is very very fair complexioned.

There is something fishy I must agree!

Wunmi wey dem Dey gangbangg for marlians records ? lol

3 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by chatinent: 11:08pm On May 01
Mayflowa:

One question may answer the other question. Think!

Yeah that's true. But that's not what the majority wants. Their only yearn to uncover a cheating wife.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Boyjaco: 11:10pm On May 01
but mohbad is gone now
how will they comfirm if blood matches mohbad blood or not
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:10pm On May 01
Valwezzy:
I have said this before and I’ll say it again, wunmi already knows the kid is Mohbad’s son but for some reason, she’s just playing this delay and stupid script to keep being in the news and staying relevant.

Also, by the time the result proves the kid is mohbad’s, she would be seen as a martyr, probably bag different endorsements deals (Don’t ask me how na Naija we dey — Anything goes).

Lastly, those who called her out will be forced to swallow their pride and apologize — feminists and her supporters will have a filled day dragging and cussing those who called her out to get the test done.

You just spilled out nonsense. That baby isn’t mohbad own

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by tuzle(m): 11:10pm On May 01
BigYash:
She dey shout harder harder.. Dey drink people sperm like juice.. Anal wen u no dey do her,another guy man dey scatter her anus.. And na you still dey pay bills.. inside the money you give her,she go still give those boys.. Some boys dey Zuor sha. The mumu go dey shout say my babe can’t cheat on me.. I love her so much.. dey there dey personalize community property..
na why I no trust anybody. If u like swear with Ogun that u can't cheat, I can't still trust u. So when u later Bleep up, I won't be disappointed.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Benwallt(m): 11:11pm On May 01
dangermouse:

Albinism is a different ball game. It's more of a genetic malfunction inherent and and sometimes dormant in the carrier

And what if the gene malfunctions in the case of mohbad(not albinism now) and the child resembles the great-grandfather or a distant cousin. Remember, I am not saying this for a fact. It's just an opinion.

Genetic malfunctioning is very rare sha.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by dangermouse(m): 11:16pm On May 01
femi4:
You are blinded by your bias mind

What the eyes sees can never be biased.

The air or breeze can be felt by everyone wether deaf, blind or dumb.

Pictures tells a thousand stories but at the end all the stories leads to one road : truth.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by BigYash: 11:20pm On May 01
tuzle:
na why I no trust anybody. If u like swear with Ogun that u can't cheat, I can't still trust u. So when u later Bleep up, I won't be disappointed.
Na the best way not to get heart broken
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Enemyofpeace: 11:25pm On May 01
All I know is that I am not the father of her baby
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by alizma: 11:25pm On May 01
You see that woman called Kemi Olunloyo, she can be colo-mental at times but never been in haste to ignore whatever she says. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by dangermouse(m): 11:26pm On May 01
Benwallt:

And what if the gene malfunctions in the case of mohbad(not albinism now) and the child resembles the great-grandfather or a distant cousin. Remember, I am not saying this for a fact. It's just an opinion.

Genetic malfunctioning is very rare sha.

Yes we are all assuming here and nobody is sure about anything. Just the facts on ground and that is why she needs to make the DNA test result public and put this matter to rest once and for all.

I am not a geneticist but I don't think that is the way genes work
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Enemyofpeace: 11:28pm On May 01
Valwezzy:

God, did you create this one too in your own image?

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by 43Ronin: 11:29pm On May 01
This is a real lesson to niggas out there, neva make a hoe a housewife or you will train anoda man's child.
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Enemyofpeace: 11:33pm On May 01
Antoeni:
I Have Already Concluded That Mohbad Died Childless
you mean Mohbad died as an orfan?
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by zebszebs: 11:33pm On May 01
dangermouse:

Looking at the baby , one can see no atom of semblance with mohbad.

Both him and wife are dark complexioned while son is very very fair complexioned.

There is something fishy I must agree!

You are one of those ignorant men who wouldn't know that their wives are bleaching or are bleaching the skin of their kids.

Go look at the birthday l pictures of Liam, zoom in on the fingers. The signs of bleaching is obvious to even the blind
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Benwallt(m): 11:33pm On May 01
dangermouse:

Yes we are all assuming here and nobody is sure about anything. Just the facts on ground and that is why she needs to make the DNA test result public and put this matter to rest once and for all.

I am not a geneticist but I don't think that is the way genes work

You spoke well. I doubt if she would ever make the result(s) public.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Enemyofpeace: 11:38pm On May 01
Houseofglam7:
🫤
you still haven't tolded me the father of your daughter
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by 43Ronin: 11:39pm On May 01
alizma:
You see that woman called Kemi Olunloyo, she can be colo-mental at times but never been in haste to ignore whatever she says. I rest my case.
The mainstream media try to paint her as kolo but she & hudenyi are d only investigate journalists out there. She long broke the news that DNA test confirmed Sam Larry as the father
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by dangermouse(m): 11:47pm On May 01
zebszebs:

You are one of those ignorant men who wouldn't know that their wives are bleaching or are bleaching the skin of their kids.

Go look at the birthday l pictures of Liam, zoom in on the fingers. The signs of bleaching is obvious to even the blind

cheesy grin

And the semblance too? She photoshoped the baby not to look like her or the father.

Don't take this personal Abeg. I am not ignorant or anything and thanks to DNA tests to expose all promiscuous women. We are all assuming here based on facts available.

If there is nothing to hide then she should come out clean and make the results public and settle the matter once and for all.

E no too hard like that.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by JoeEeL(m): 11:57pm On May 01
Old story. Since last year December or early January, Wuwon has done it.

The actress is Iyabo Ojo.

Olosho go always be olosho. Mohbad dead cos of careless selection of who to wife. Simplistic men be shouting “Her past dont matter”. Just ensure say e nor lead to ur grave.

*Drops pen*

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Gandrova: 11:57pm On May 01
Lisa290:

So who's son is he?
Paul Pogba's son grin
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by DrAkpamudehe: 11:58pm On May 01
Valwezzy:

Remove the cotton wool wey full your brain
Re: ‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK by Sultty(m): 12:28am On May 02
Lisa290:

So who's son is he?
mine.ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform / Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.