Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Politicians Dubious Way Of Increasing Salaries Of Workers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Dubious Way Of Increasing Salaries Of Workers. (138 Views)

Ngige: FG not increasing salaries, only reviewing peculiar allowances / Enugu Pays April Salaries Of Workers, 25% Allowance For Health Workers / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Dubious Way Of Increasing Salaries Of Workers. by Chicagograduate(m): 4:55am On May 02
When their(Esp state Govs)tenure is about to expire they will increase salary of workers,thereby putting more problem for the incoming government.
If they manage to increase salaries of workers,they will increase VAT and other revenue generating activities to recoup the increase.
Scammers.
Re: Politicians Dubious Way Of Increasing Salaries Of Workers. by MMempire(m): 4:59am On May 02
Very bad of them.
Re: Politicians Dubious Way Of Increasing Salaries Of Workers. by Topfolhomes: 4:07pm On May 23
Avoid Lagos properties

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†How dare you come to my page and post this
What is wrong with your brains

Seek consultation if you need any before buying properties
Do a proper due diligence and stop pinning blames to the government
It's important for the experts to enlighten her viewers and not scare them away. I posted my product as shown please give them opportunity to clear people's fear on investment. For all who are scared of investing in Lagos, please understand that demolishing is on going all over the state, basically for buildings obstructing the water ways or without building approval. If for any reason one is affected they should not fake ignorance cos those affected knows why they were affected. The fact that your land have c of o does not warrant you will not be affected. Get building approval and know if it's safe to build on a particular location to avoid had I know.

Donโ€™t you dare come to my page again and post rubbish in it and I will appreciate you delete the nonsense you post in my page

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State's GDP Reached An All-time High Of โ‚ฆ41 Trillion, Up From โ‚ฆ27 Tril / Hypocrisy: AFP Fact Refuses To Share Pix Of Eric Moore Sch When BAT Was A Gov / Eight Nigerian Warships Depart For Anti-piracy Mission In Gulf Of Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.