Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

God Finishes His Work.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Finishes His Work.... (60 Views)

Is Jesus Done With His Work? / GOD doesn't call Lazy Persons to do His Work / How Do I Know If God Is Calling Me To Do His Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Finishes His Work.... by overcomersfaith(f): 3:03pm On May 02
Beloveth nothing missing; nothing broken… Alleluia… we are moving forward… beloveth.. nothing will make us stagnate or immobile in Jesus Name… Alleluia… The Power of the Most High God will push you upward, higher, deeper… in Jesus Name….

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/god-finishes-his-work-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Snare Of The Fowler II / I Celebrate With Pastor Paul Tao On Life @ 70 / Are You Spiritually Free After Having An Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.