Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks (1683 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks / Reno Omokri: β€œI Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 11:53pm On May 02
Just like Nairaland Obidients will say. The more Reno and co attack Obi, the more they market him.

Few days ago, a thread was created here that Obi's popularity is dropping and I laughed over it and visited the man's Social media page to take evidence for later use.

Not upto 24hrs that I took the screenshot evidence, his followers numbering 4.4m rose to 4.5m this evening πŸ˜‚. So going by this stat, it means that for every 24hrs, Obi's fans and followers add by 100+ per day. So despite the constant attack on him, his popularity keeps rising the more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

This is just for those using Twitter o. I didn't even take note of other of his social media pages and those offline.

Frame 1. Screenshot of his page showing 4.4m followers, with the newest post of on his timeline about the Enugu accident.

Frame 2. Screenshot of his page showing 4.5m Followers, with the newest post on his timeline about his reply to Umahi's allegations.

Dear Tinubu Supporters, please continue talking about ObiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 11:53pm On May 02
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 11:54pm On May 02
Nonny95:
Just like Nairaland Obidients will say. The more Reno and co attack Obi, the more the market him.

Few days ago, a thread was created here that Obi's popularity is dropping and I laughed over it visited his Twitter page to take evidence for later use.

Not upto 24hrs that I took the screenshot evidence, his followers numbering 4.4m rose to 4.5m this evening πŸ˜‚. So going by this stat, it means that for every 24hrs, Obi's fans and followers add by 100+ per day. So despite the constant attack on him, his popularity keeps rising the more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Frame 1. Screenshot of his page showing 4.4m followers, with the newest post of on his timeline about the Enugu accident.

Frame 2. Screenshot of his page showing 4.5m Followers, with the newest post on his timeline about his reply to Umahi's allegations.

Dear Tinubu Supporters, please continue talking about ObiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
President & Commander in Chief of Twitter Naija, na Internet em presidency start, na there e end.

Empty Barrel canary birds 🐦 will always make loudest noise.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 11:56pm On May 02
[quote author=Burob post=129756697][/quote]

Another marketer don landπŸ˜‚.

Nagode

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 11:58pm On May 02
Nonny95:

Another marketer don landπŸ˜‚.

Nagode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 11:58pm On May 02
Burob:
President & Commander in Chief of Twitter Naija, na Internet em presidency start, na there e end.

Empty Barrel canary birds 🐦 will always make loudest noise.

Commander in Chief that his paparazzi couldn't attract even N50 investment.

Una no get shame. Ndi $600m investment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 11:59pm On May 02
nlfpmod
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:00am On May 03
grin Nobi today Peter Obi be social media President. So?! grin.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 12:00am On May 03
Nonny95:

Commander in Chief that his paparazzi couldn't attract even N50 investment.

Una no get shame. Ndi $600m investment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Shame?, abi your papa no be Nigerian?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 12:01am On May 03
Burob:
Shame?, abi your papa no be Nigerian?

Tinubu mouth and body odor is chasing away investors.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 12:02am On May 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin Nobi today Peter Obi be social media President.

Social media president that flogged a whole landlord of 20+ years
πŸ˜‚.

The joke is on you πŸ˜‚

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 12:02am On May 03
Nonny95:

Tinubu mouth and body odor is chasing away investors.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na you go suffer the consequences, abi Seyi Tinubu and em family dey complain?

You can please cut your nose, to spite your ears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 12:03am On May 03
Burob:
Na you go suffer the consequences, abi Seyi Tinubu and em family dey complain?

Suffer ke.

You think everyone is living in face me and I slap you like you?

With bathroom dirty water flooding the street?πŸ˜‚

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:03am On May 03
Nonny95:

Social media president that flogged a whole landlord πŸ˜‚

Yes he flogged a whole landlord and still remained social media President just as you are still emphasizing. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 12:04am On May 03
Nonny95:

πŸ˜‚.

The joke is on you πŸ˜‚
Make e go enter Aso Rock if no be Agulu e come from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 12:05am On May 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes he flogged a whole landlord and still remained social media President.

Words of a loser.

I rather hang myself, than allow a foreigner flog mercilessly in my hometown.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 12:05am On May 03
Nonny95:

Suffer ke.

You think everyone is living in face me and I slap you like you?

With bathroom dirty water flooding the street?πŸ˜‚
Well Nwokem Nonny na you dey wail, you cannot have your cake, & eat it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by rinzaugustine: 12:06am On May 03
Yes o even the people that attack him knows Obi is the man that can lead Nigeria out of this present quagmire. He is more attachΓ© to ordinary Nigerians and detached from the corrupt political elites that have become billionaires from politics while average Nigerians wallow in poverty . The political elites know Obi knows about money up to last kobo and knows where the trillions that should be going to the masses is leaking into. Buhari wanted to stop the leakage but he wasn’t smart about figures and ended up being used as a fool and conduit pipe for massive corruption but for Obi he only needs to ask you only 3 questions that will rattle you completely….That’s the reason they attack him because if Obi isn’t capable nobody will be attacking him and most are paid and sponsored by people who benefit from present Nigerian situation

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 12:06am On May 03
Burob:
Make e go enter Aso Rock if no be Agulu e come from.

Agulu is more befitting than your state's capital.πŸ˜‚.

I know you will run and claim Lagosian now.

If them born you well, mention the name of the state of origin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:07am On May 03
Nonny95:

Words of a loser.

It's better for a foreigner to flog me mercilessly in my hometown and i still be President. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 12:07am On May 03
Nonny95:

Words of a loser.

Well you better go find strong tight lasso for your neck, because Gringory Yes Daddy Obi in your life time will never sleep in Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by SpatialKing(m): 12:07am On May 03
Nonny95:

πŸ˜‚.

The joke is on you πŸ˜‚

4 people chatting in a room to over 6 million votes

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 12:07am On May 03
Burob:
Well Nwokem Nonny na you dey wail, you cannot have your cake, & eat it too.

I pity your nerves.

Crying like bush babyπŸ˜‚ is the worst form of cry. Very soon, na ICU you go land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 12:08am On May 03
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's better for a foreigner to flog me mercilessly in my hometown and still be President. grin
Well receive your lashing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 12:08am On May 03
Burob:
Well you better go find strong tight lasso for your neck, because Gringory Yes Daddy Obi in your life time will never sleep in Aso Rock.

Well, it won't stop your Tinubu from failing woefully.

You can bet on thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if en sure for you
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:09am On May 03
Burob:
Well receive your lashing.

Well received. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Nonny95: 12:10am On May 03
Burob:

Now I understand the words of great IBB better πŸ˜‚.

IBB needs to open a church immediately. He has seen you guys finish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cowards

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by Burob: 12:10am On May 03
Nonny95:

Well, it won't stop your Tinubu from failing woefully.

You can bet on thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if en sure for you
Well na you & your family go suffer the consequences of his actions, or inactions, make you dey wait for your President.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks by rinzaugustine: 12:19am On May 03
A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Tinubu's Words At The Handover: An Achiever's Speech! / Unban Abagworo! / Okorocha Empowers Royal Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.