Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,691 members, 7,847,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Watch What These Barbaric Masquerades Did To A Nurse At Nsukka, Enugu State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch What These Barbaric Masquerades Did To A Nurse At Nsukka, Enugu State (122 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch What These Barbaric Masquerades Did To A Nurse At Nsukka, Enugu State by TrendingVideos7: 10:00am On May 05
This is the height of barbarism and I call on the government to take steps to put an end to these evil practices done in the name of culture.

This wickedness of the Igbo man against his brother has to stop!

https://youtube.com/shorts/LCf3MzC2NrM

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Maintain Your Solar, It Will Last For 10years / Learn Freelance With 2000 Naira Only / Fibroids Treatment Made Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.