Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The True Hebrew Name Of Jesus And His Father Is Ahayasha And Ahayah Ashar Ahayah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Hebrew Name Of Jesus And His Father Is Ahayasha And Ahayah Ashar Ahayah (160 Views)

FOR BLACK AFRICANS, YESHUA HAMASHIACH IS THE PROPER HEBREW NAME FOR JESUS CHRIST / My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Hebrew Name Of Jesus And His Father Is Ahayasha And Ahayah Ashar Ahayah by Spirit247: 10:42am On May 05
The Complete Historical Proof that The True Original Hebrew Name of JESUS CHRIST is AHAYASHA YASHAYA and His FATHER's NAME above all Names is AHAYA ASHAR AHAYA!

Half truth has been getting Us some results when we prayed just because of infinite Mercy of Our CREATOR The I AM THAT I AM. But the diluted Truth was not Strong enough to Prevent the Gates of Hell from shutting down Churches during the CORONAtion and Enthronement of the Man of Sin(Anti-YASHAYA). How come the End Time Church seems to be powerless against the Soul-hunting Evil of this End Time "Tech Age"? Because the TRUTH that was to Empower us to be UnConquerable has been hidden and the half-Truth revealed was further polluted to make Christianity incapable of subduing the End Time Beast. This Prophecy below has already been fulfilled. The blue-eyed man's image in many Churches today as well as the Name being called is not the Original Divinely given One from our CREATOR.

AHAYAHSHA means The I AM That Saves or I AM THAT I AM Saves.
Our CREATOR, Heaven, Earth, Angels and Our Redeemer Himself confirms that His Name is AHAYASHA. The Angel Confirmed the Name off our Savior by saying He shall be a Proof unto Humanity that Our CREATOR that sent Him unto us Saves. The Angel said in Matthew 1:21 “And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call his name AHAYASHA(You will know why they later changed it to Jesus below): for he shall Save(which is the Will of His FATHER that He said He came to Do) His people from their sins.”

Our Savior severally told us in the Scripture that He does not exist on His own or to do His own will, and that He is never independent of Our Eternal Heavenly FATHER The I AM THAT I AM. So, His Name definitely Reflects the Name of HIS FATHER even as His Life does. In fact, Our YASHAYA stated it categorically clear that He came in the NAME of His FATHER Our CREATOR just as many Hausas, Igbos and Yorubas show their Love and Dedication to CREATOR of Humanity by Honouring, Worshipping and Relecting HIM in their Names. In Igbo, GOD is called Chukwu so we have Chukwudi, Chukwuemeka, etc. While in Yoruba GOD os called Oluwa, so we have Oluwagbemiga, Oluwatosin, Oluwadamisi, etc. Similarly, the JESUS made it Clear that the People of that Era could obviously See and Hear that the Name they Call Him Reflects HIS FATHER's Name and what HE send Him to do for Humanity on Earth. The Original Hebrew Name of The True JESUS literally Translates to I AM THAT I AM Saves. I AM THAT I AM is The Only NAME That Our CREATOR Told Humanity directly from HIS Own Mouth. HE told Moses to tell Humanity that was on Earth then to commit this NAME to Memory never to Forget it, and to Tell their Children and all Generations of Humanity to Teach Our Children never to forget HIS True NAME to use is Calling on HIM and for Praying to HIM that Created us.
Read: Malachi 3:6, Exodus 3:13-15, Matthew 1:21, and John 5:43. And then top it us with John 17:26.
Scripture says "Jerusalem (and the Way of Salvation) shall be trodden down by the Gentiles till the Time of The Gentiles be fulfilled" This Scripture was how Gentile Roman Empire's Catholic took over and Polluted the Scripture and the Way of Salvation given to Humanity by Our CREATOR The I AM THAT I AM(Pronounced AHAYA ASHAR AHAYA in Original Hebrew Language). This is the Only Name that CREATOR Spoke directly from HIS Own Mouth unto Humanity that all Generations of Humanity must use in Calling on HIM and Praying to HIM, and to do all it takes to Keep it in our Memory forever and Remember it as Memorial Name to be forever used in Calling on HIM and Praying to HIM because HE knows that Satan would fight Tooth and Nail to hide it from coming Generations of Humanity. Read Exodus 3:13-15.

When HE finally Reached out unto Humanity to Start the Work of Eternal Salvation of Mankind from Bondage of Satan, it was Moses alone that HE Physically Spoke HIS Name and Laws to and directed him to Ensure Humanity must never forget HIS NAME and Laws which our REDEEMER Said He did not come to Destroy but to Fulfill(Uphold). Why would JESUS warned that He didn't come to Destroy the Law in the first place? He saw into the Future. This is why the First 5 Books of Scripture was written by Moses. How come HIS Name that is above all other Names was later almost Completely substituted and erased from the Bible several Years after Moses has left the Earth. Satan is very afraid of the Power in the Name: I AM THAT I AM. Jesus also said His own Original Hebrew Name that is above all other Names is Related to and Attached to the I AM THAT I AM which is HIS FATHER's Name. Who on Earth hide this Truth for so long and for what Purpose?!

Matthew 7:21 “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the Will of My FATHER which is in Heaven." Is pleasing I AM THAT I AM our CREATOR The One and Only SOURCE of Life your primary Purpose of Existence?

HIS Will is never for HIS True Name that HE Commanded unto all Generations of Humanity to be forgotten or abandoned. Scripture says "The Enemy has done this" The fact that we now hardly even mention HIS Real Name while Praying to HIM was orchestrated by Satan the Enemy of both Humanity and our Eternal Heavenly FATHER.

Long before JESUS came, Satan has being fighting the Jewish Scribes tooth and nail with frantic efforts, appearing as Angel of Light giving them Dreams to manipulate them to Replace/Delete/Erase the Supreme True Name of our CREATOR (on which the Name of HIS Son depends). Read Jeremiah 23:26-27 "How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the Deceit of their own heart; Which think to Cause MY People to forget my NAME by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal." Same Reason why REDEEMER could net keep His cool anymore with them and later Screamed 7 Heavy Curses of "Woes!" on the Descendants of same Jewish Scribes and Pharisees because He knew that Satan would fully used them to completely hide the Empowering TRUTH from we the End Time Generation. He said they sit in Authority Seat of Moses that is to forever show Mankind the Ancient Alignment Landmark for Humanity's Divine Empowerment through The Original Name above all Names and stand the the Door of Salvation which they refused to enter into as Satan also used them to Hide the Complete Truth to prevent many from entering. Matthew 23:13-39.

1 Like

Re: The True Hebrew Name Of Jesus And His Father Is Ahayasha And Ahayah Ashar Ahayah by Praying4Nigeria: 11:14am On May 05
Spirit247: Have you ever asked yourself why Our Savior AHAYASHA YASHAYA was so mercilessly hard on the Scribes and Pharesees that He screamed Heavy Curses of "Woe!" Upon them 7 Hot times?! He saw them the Jewish Scribes that were Entrusted with Documenting Scriptures and to Ensuring that Complete Scripture Truth is handed over from one Generation of Humanity to another because He saw that Devil is already using them to Pervert the Scripture! Many Christians think Devil was joking when he said he shall be worshipped worldwide on Earth as Our CREATOR is Worshipped throughout Heaven. Devil fought tooth and nail to achieve what he has now achieved see the Bible verses that shows that it all started Thousands of Years ago:

Jeremiah 23:26-27 "long shall this be in the heart of the Prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Which think to cause my people to forget my NAME by their Dreams (Satan gave the Scribes Names of Baal through Dreams which has now been used to Replace I THAT I AM) which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal(aka Tetragrammaton).
Watch the 2 Shocking Videos of how and why the Name was Replaced:
https://ahayasha.blog spot.com/2023/11/the-true-original-hebrew-name-of-jesus.html?m=1
Copy this URL and Paste in your Browser then delete the Space between Blog and Spot to join the Link so that it would work.
Yes!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free. / There Is Price For Everything / SALTY OR NOT SALTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.