Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,842,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Daughter Of COZA Church Graduates With First Class - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Daughter Of COZA Church Graduates With First Class (106 Views)

Wife Of Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA Speaks Shocking Truths About Her Husband / Finally, Shocking Truths Revealed On Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA Rape Scandal / Akah Nnani A Member Of COZA Condemned Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Daughter Of COZA Church Graduates With First Class by Pauldollars(m): 12:08pm On May 06
Oluwashindara! This name hasn’t just proven to be true at your birth but all through the stages of your life so far. Truly, God still does wonders and you are that wonder in many ways than one.

As you move forward into a new phase of your life, I look back and I raise a Praise Altar to Jehovah Ebenezer, the God who has helped you thus far. Thank you for being a worthy firstborn. Thank you for giving your siblings an aspiration. Thank you for making your mum and I proud in the Lord. Thank you for bringing glory to the Lord.

My celebration is beyond just you graduating with a First Class, for which you know I’m super excited but it’s more of you being a worthy child of God making impact in your own way yet excelling in all you do. Watching you grow to become an Ambassador of the Kingdom in spirituality and Excellence is a blessing that I couldn’t have been smart enough to fabricate for myself. You are one of the ways that God shows me how much he loves me.

Trust me, I would have waited for as long as God will have me to have you as my daughter, because you are worth the wait in every way.

Love you so much, Daya!
-Dad

From The Rev Biodun to his daughter, Shindara Fatoyinbo as she bags her First Class Degree.

#daddysgirl❤️ #daddysgirl #academicexcellence #beautywithapurpose #firstclass #oralrobertsuniversity #cozalady #biodunfatoyinbo #bnbladies #modelefatoyinbo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Daughter Of COZA Church Graduates With First Class by muyico(m): 12:18pm On May 06
no be dis man dey accused of raped ?

(1) (Reply)

Officials Say / The Second Home (now New Oasis For Life) / Competitive Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.