Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,181 members, 7,839,019 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying (2691 Views)

Once She Says These Words, She Will Cheat On You 100% / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by labake1(f): 7:54pm On May 06
Anytime your girlfriend tells you these words, this is what she really mean

I am hungry (please send her money)

Leave me alone (beg her to stay)

Don't text me again (she meant you should call her)

Go away (she want you to be come closer)

I hate you (She love you a lot)

What are we? ( Reassure her and tell her your intentions)
Don't let go of that relationship

2 Likes

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by FRANCISTOWN: 7:57pm On May 06
Na so madness dey take start.
Anything wey anyone want, make them use their mouth talk am.

She's hungry? She no get father? Abi she no get hands to take work?

May I never meet "I never chop " girls for this life. Broke girls stay far away.

If a lady said don't call her again and you call her. Then you are sick upstairs.

Men should stop making women feel like they are the best thing to happen to the world after sliced-bread.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by Proserpina: 8:03pm On May 06
Say what you want and stop confusing somebody's son. lipsrsealed

BTW who beat the boy above me, why is he angry?

5 Likes

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:05pm On May 06
If you dey this loop with a gal.

I am hungry gals.
My brother just knack and run.
The day you stop to feed her. Another man will use food to collect her from you.
You will see attitude change and your past doings will become nothing.
If you really want a babe better find the one that her parents have money not the ones that are pretending. Atleast you know she is wealth and she needs loyalty and love.

She will not easily fall for cheap one night stands when a richer guy comes around.

If she is hungry let her work.

8 Likes

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by Namaster: 8:14pm On May 06
Her: I am hungry.
You: Better call your mother.

Her: Leave me alone.
You: Adieu mama.

Her: Don't text me again.
You: Block her. Block her father. Block her mother. Block her sister. Block her brother. Block her friends. Block her unborn generation.

Her: Go away.
You: Bitch, you go away. This is my house.

Her: I hate you.
You: So?

Her: What are we?
You: Carbon-based lifeforms that are here to Bleep and die. Now let's get back to fucking before we die.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by budaatum: 8:32pm On May 06
labake1:

And I bet when she says no to sex, you fuq her anyway, because, in your mind, she really means yes?

2 Likes

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by tanigororo: 9:14pm On May 06
labake1:

Anytime Your Man tells you come greet me, it means come for sex.
Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by chatinent: 9:23pm On May 06
Send her money because I bi fixed deposit account abi

4 Likes

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:56pm On May 06
FRANCISTOWN:
Na so madness dey take start.
Anything wey anyone want, make them use their mouth talk am.

She's hungry? She no get father? Abi she no get hands to take work?

May I never meet "I never chop " girls for this life. Broke girls stay far away.

If a lady said don't call her again and you call her. Then you are sick upstairs.

Men should stop making women feel like they are the best thing to happen to the world after sliced-bread.

you are a wonderful wicked person 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by Dogalmighty17: 9:01am On May 07
Are you mad? Who has that kind of useless time anymore? The men of this generation don't have time for that rubbish. Say what you mean and mean what you say! This stupidity is exclusively a nigerian female thing. Women of other countries don't think this way. Rubbish!

I should come and turn to decoder ontop wetin?

5 Likes

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by ThinkSmarter: 10:18am On May 07
Even if you love a lady, don't be overly obsessed about her.
Giving women too much attention reduces your value before them.
Instead, as a man,work on ur confidence, look, finance and knowledge so that u will turn out to be the object of attention yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by jahson19(m): 1:44pm On May 07
The OP is obviously a kid whe still dy chop mama thank you

So allow him in his delusional state of mind

If anything, run from woman

1 Like

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by labake1(f): 6:52pm On May 07
tanigororo:

Anytime Your Man tells you come greet me, it means come for sex.

Na múmû man be that
Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by labake1(f): 6:53pm On May 07
jahson19:
The OP is obviously a kid whe still dy chop mama thank you

So allow him in his delusional state of mind

If anything, run from woman

Shut up, na your type dey run follow woman offline

1 Like

Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by tanigororo: 9:04pm On May 07
labake1:

Na múmû man be that
Are you sure no be Mumu Girl dey expect foolish things like you posted above
Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by jahson19(m): 7:06am On May 08
labake1:

Shut up, na your type dey run follow woman offline

Woman is a destructive force of nature

I have observed, I have seen and I have learnt the hard way

But since u know me too well na make u dy tell me to shut up and say I dy run. Follow woman offline 🤦🏼

You are one of the reasons person suppose flee from woman, u already sound toxic
Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by labake1(f): 10:03am On May 08
jahson19:

Woman is a destructive force of nature

I have observed, I have seen and I have learnt the hard way

But since u know me too well na make u dy tell me to shut up and say I dy run. Follow woman offline 🤦🏼

You are one of the reasons person suppose flee from woman, u already sound toxic

Go and learn bro
Re: Whenever Your Girlfriend Says These Words, Here's What She's Actually Saying by jahson19(m): 4:27pm On May 08
labake1:

Go and learn bro
I love learning
Pls be specific about weti I go learn

(1) (Reply)

And Then You Realized: / I Love Him Dearly, But He Is Not Educated. / Wanted: More Ambitious Women For Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.