Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,308 members, 7,839,498 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei (2059 Views)

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei by Spectators: 10:30am On May 07
A family outing to celebrate a mother's birthday took an awkward twist when the daughters ran into their father at a popular shopping mall in Ibadan, Nigeria.

Esther Okoh, along with her sibling, had taken their mother to the Ibadan mall for a birthday celebration. However, their joyous occasion took an unexpected turn when they spotted their father in the food court, apparently purchasing a meal for a woman who was not their mother.

According to Esther's TikTok post, the father noticed his daughters but chose to ignore their presence, continuing his interaction with the unidentified woman. The daughters, determined not to make a scene, simply left the situation, allowing their father to enjoy his time with his apparent "side chick."

Esther's video, which has since gone viral, laments the father's apparent disregard for his family, stating that he prioritizes spending on "outsiders" over providing for his own household.

The family's experience has sparked a wider conversation on social media about the complexities of family dynamics and the impact of infidelity on loved ones. Many have expressed empathy for the daughters, who had to navigate such a delicate situation on what was meant to be a celebratory occasion.

Ladies take their mom to Ibadan mall on her birthday but surprisingly found their dad buying food for side chick (VIDEO)
https://spectatorsng.com/ladies-take-their-mom-to-ibadan-mall-on-her-birthday-but-surprisingly-found-their-dad-buying-food-for-side-chick-video/

“You f*cked me all night and released in my mouth. Pay me my money!”, woman confronts visiting white tourist (VIDEO)
https://spectatorsng.com/you-fcked-me-all-night-and-released-in-my-mouth-pay-me-my-money-woman-confronts-visiting-white-tourist-video/

Re: Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei by atiku4President(m): 10:37am On May 07
Nollywood script
Re: Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei by Obiedun(m): 11:06am On May 07
They took their mother to the mall and forgot the father. When last did they remember the birthday of their father? Nice man.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei by Ever8090: 11:26am On May 07
Them go just wake up, instead of to cook food they will cook a story to post and gain likes and shares... mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei by blaquemyc: 12:07pm On May 07
Stories that never happened.
Re: Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei by marlow1962(m): 12:14pm On May 07
Although it never happened, so don't believe that crap.
But I wonder why humans tend to celebrate females in everything and neglect the men? Common I'm a man and I deserve to be celebrated just like the way opposite gender do.
When it comes to loving and celebrating my parents, I do that equally. Why some ppl neglect their dad, that's not cool.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei by NiRfreak(m): 12:32pm On May 07
I can only imagine what that man was going through in the hands of the female genders he surrounded himself with..

Man went out to distress away from their shenanigans yet dem still find am come the mall..
The man should be allowed to breath..he's been working all his life to feed them and care for them all yet with no compliment or peace...they only appreciate their mother.
No wonder men die early, and if he dies they will take over his property and bring in men to fvuck dem both in the mans sitting room and bedroom ..same girls won't tell on their mother if they discover her cheating
If na me be the man, I will marry the new woman...,.cos soon those women will all run away to in the name of omugwo leaving the man behind to suffer in loneliness.
I support the man gidigba....Let men breath!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Take Their Mom To Ibadan Mall On Her Birthday But Surprisingly Found Thei by wabeddiso1978: 5:13pm On May 16
Mobile phones and tablets have become an integral part of our daily lives. With the constant advancements in technology, there is a never-ending stream of new and improved mobile phones and tablets hitting the market. That's where Jiji comes in.

Jiji is a reliable and user-friendly online marketplace that offers a wide range of mobile phones and tablets at competitive prices. With a diverse selection of brands and models, users can easily compare prices and features to find the perfect device that fits their needs and budget.

One of the biggest advantages of shopping for mobile phones and tablets on Jiji is the convenience it offers.

That's where Jiji comes in.

Jiji is a reliable and user-friendly online marketplace that offers a wide range of mobile phones and tablets at competitive prices. With a diverse selection of brands and models, users can easily compare prices and features to find the perfect device that fits their needs and budget.

One of the biggest advantages of shopping for mobile phones and tablets on Jiji is the convenience it offers. This not only saves time but also allows for a more comprehensive comparison of products.

Moreover, Jiji is a trusted platform that ensures the quality of products sold by thoroughly vetting sellers and providing detailed product descriptions and images. This helps in making an informed purchase decision, ensuring complete satisfaction with the product.

Jiji also offers a secure payment system, making the buying process hassle-free and safe.

This not only saves time but also allows for a more comprehensive comparison of products.

Moreover, Jiji is a trusted platform that ensures the quality of products sold by thoroughly vetting sellers and providing detailed product descriptions and images. This helps in making an informed purchase decision, ensuring complete satisfaction with the product.

Jiji also offers a secure payment system, making the buying process hassle-free and safe. This is a great way to make some extra cash and get rid of old devices. This ensures a smooth and satisfactory shopping experience for all users.

In conclusion, Jiji is a one-stop-shop for all your mobile phone and tablet needs.

This is a great way to make some extra cash and get rid of old devices. This ensures a smooth and satisfactory shopping experience for all users.

In conclusion, Jiji is a one-stop-shop for all your mobile phone and tablet needs. So why wait? Visit Jiji today and find the perfect mobile phone or tablet for your needs.

With its user-friendly interface, diverse selection of products, secure payment system, and reliable customer support, it is the go-to platform for buying and selling mobile devices. Click on the link jiji_sn/mobile-phones-tablets in this article to start your hassle-free shopping experience.

Click on the link jiji_sn/mobile-phones-tablets in this article to start your hassle-free shopping experience.

(1) (Reply)

Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals / Dealing With The Fornication Temptation / I Have To Use Voodoo On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.