Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? (1055 Views)

Obidients Flaunt "Bitter Obi" (Photos) / Bayo Onanuga Refers To Peter Obi As "Bitter Obi" / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 6:34pm On May 07
You complain of Lagos having monopoly of ports but are the same cretins complaining about a project that will open SS ports to traffic and trade .

You claim you are championing SS grievances but are at the forefront opposing and castigating a major landmark project that will open up the remote SS coastal areas to trade and tourism.

This project is a major game changer for the good people of the SS which will surely open up economic activities in the zone but you that are claiming SS/SE ambiguity are opposed to such a landmark project.

I have listened to all your stupid reasons why the project is not feasible and none of them make sense .

The one that irks me the most is the one where you claim the pathway for the project is swampy and as such not feasible. This is the same excuses northern hawks gave as reason for the neglect of the SS in terms of infrastructural development.

Its obviously clear now that the Bitter leaf movement is now wholly composed of demonic IPOB grunts who see this project as an impediment towards installing their Bitter Obi and towards their biafran expansionism into the SS.

You claim other roads need fixing. Why was this argument discarded in your persistent demand for a second Niger bridge which you now enjoy ?

Has it occured to you that this highway will ease the stress on existing highways ?

You people are filled with demonic hate and jealousy.

Finally, just forget anything like Obi as president or any candidate from your region that you prop up tomorrow.

Niger Deltans are now fully redpilled on your hatred and jealousy towards them.

Nigerians now see your stinking hypocrisy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 6:45pm On May 07
As per the cost of the highway project , this is a non issue as this will be the only inter-regional highway with five lanes and dual rail lines passing through its middle .

The project accommodates for several bridges and drainage systems owing to the tomography and drainage.

The project will be financed and maintained by private investors with the FG providing limited funding. The tolls on the road will pay for the project .

Prime coastal real estates will be opened up.

Beach resorts in places like Ondo coastline and Ibeno beach in Akwa Ibom will be accessible .

Do you know how this will be impactful to the people you have been dragging as your brother's since forever?

Foodstuff from Delta and Cross River will be delivered in bulk using the rail line and highway in record time thereby opening the south to agricultural investment.

What of fisheries ? Local fishermen in Akwa Ibom , Brass, Bonny, Delta and Bayelsa will be more than happy to see this project sail through because they can easily transport their wares fresh to major markets along the route.

I swear you guys need brain check.

But I don't blame you idiots at all.
The very foundation you are all tied together is based on one fraudulent crook known as bitter Obi.

Pathetic idiots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by SeeWahala: 6:51pm On May 07
All I know is that it took nigerias federal government more than 10 years to complete a 2 kilometre bridge over the river Niger.

Now Imagine how long it would take the same federal government to build over 50 kilometres of bridges over muddy swamps and creeks cry

I want to use that road in my life time same with 99% of other sane tax paying Nigerians sad

11 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 6:56pm On May 07
SeeWahala:
All I know is that it took nigerias federal government more than 10 years to complete a 2 kilometre bridge over the river Niger.

Now Imagine how long it would take the same federal government to build over 50 kilometres of bridges over muddy swamps and creeks cry

I want to use that road in my life time same with 99% of other sane tax paying Nigerians sad
That's not your concern nor business.

The Lagos to Warri route will be completed .

The Calabar to Akwa Ibom route completed .

The Bayelsa to Rivers route completed and the Rivers to Akwa Ibom route completed.

You can use your second Niger bridge to escape Biafra .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by SeeWahala: 6:57pm On May 07
Mschew undecided this one na agbad0rians latest recruit sad

No level lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 6:59pm On May 07
SeeWahala:
Mschew undecided this one na agbad0rians latest recruit sad

No level lipsrsealed

Obidient mob started in 2022.

Una go soon disband and return to Biafra under Kanu.

This is why Tinubu must unleash that lunatic free on the condition he contest elections in 2027.

I am sure they are finalising his release agreement as we speak.

You go soon return back to ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Bobloco: 7:02pm On May 07
GBTYO:
You complain of Lagos having monopoly of ports but are the same cretins complaining about a project that will open SS ports to traffic and trade .

You claim you are championing SS grievances but are at the forefront opposing and castigating a major landmark project that will open up the remote SS coastal areas to trade and tourism.

This project is a major game changer for the good people of the SS which will surely open up economic activities in the zone but you that are claiming SS/SE ambiguity are opposed to such a landmark project.

I have listened to all your stupid reasons why the project is not feasible and none of them make sense .

The one that irks me the most is the one where you claim the pathway for the project is swampy and as such not feasible. This is the same excuses northern hawks gave as reason for the neglect of the SS in terms of infrastructural development.

Its obviously clear now that the Bitter leaf movement is now wholly composed of demonic IPOB grunts who see this project as an impediment towards installing their Bitter Obi and towards their biafran expansionism into the SS.

You claim other roads need fixing. Why was this argument discarded in your persistent demand for a second Niger bridge which you now enjoy ?

Has it occured to you that this highway will ease the stress on existing highways ?

Finally, just forget anything like Obi as president or any candidate from your region that you prop up tomorrow.

You are irredeemable

11 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:04pm On May 07
Bobloco:

You are irredeemable

You go get this your Biafra soon.

Dey play.

Your nuisance level is beyond any human tolerance .
Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by MEEVEET: 7:07pm On May 07
GBTYO:

A project that would open of South South ports to traffic?

Who ever told you or anyone in APC that traffic or lack of it was the problem of South South ports

Yes a Yoruba man would want South South ports to function more than an igbo man... Ye right

6 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Bobloco: 7:08pm On May 07
GBTYO:

You go get this your Biafra soon.

Dey play.

Your nuisance level is beyond any human tolerance .

It's obvious you emerged from yabaleft

Go back and get treated

Peter Obi is not responsible for your current state of health

4 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by MEEVEET: 7:09pm On May 07
GBTYO:
As per the cost of the highway project , this is a non issue as this will be the only inter-regional highway with five lanes and dual rail lines passing through its middle .

The project accommodates for several bridges and drainage systems owing to the tomography and drainage.

The project will be financed and maintained by private investors with the FG providing limited funding. The tolls on the road will pay for the project .

Prime coastal real estates will be opened up.

Beach resorts in places like Ondo coastline and Ibeno beach in Akwa Ibom will be accessible .

Do you know how this will be impactful to the people you have been dragging as your brother's since forever?

Foodstuff from Delta and Cross River will be delivered in bulk using the rail line and highway in record time thereby opening the south to agricultural investment.

What of fisheries ? Local fishermen in Akwa Ibom , Brass, Bonny, Delta and Bayelsa will be more than happy to see this project sail through because they can easily transport their wares fresh to major markets along the route.

I swear you guys need brain check.

But I don't blame you idiots at all.
The very foundation you are all tied together is based on one fraudulent crook known as bitter Obi.

Pathetic idiots.
Firstly FG would be providing 50% of the cost

All these wonderful things u listed now is great..but does it make any sense to borrow money to do these fancy project?

How exactly would this project pay back the loan

2 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:10pm On May 07
Bobloco:

It's obvious you emerged from yabaleft

Go back and get treated

Peter Obi is not responsible for your current state of health

You don cast.

The mask is off.

What I have been warning here for 7ys straight , your foolish Obi and his Obidient mob has confirmed it.

You will decide between Bitter Obi or Rabbi kanustein in 2027.

3 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:12pm On May 07
MEEVEET:

Firstly FG would be providing 50% of the cost

All these wonderful things u listed now is great..but does it make any sense to borrow money to do these fancy project?

How exactly would this project pay back the loan

The second Niger bridge which you people now claim total ownership of was financed purely from debt .

And what economic value does that bridge offer ?

Answer me this.

This coastal highway will increase the GDP of all the states it passes through.

No vex say we are bypassing you .

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Nightwolf1: 7:13pm On May 07
GBTYO:

Thief'nubu has rendered you useless. Oya go and pay your cyber security fee. Animals of the state.😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:14pm On May 07
Nightwolf1:

Thief'nubu has rendered you useless. Oya go and pay your cyber security fee. Animals of the state.😋😋😋

Bitter leaf people are about to be encircled .
We understand.
This road is ending the useless eastern Nigeria once and for all.

Cry die

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Nightwolf1: 7:17pm On May 07
GBTYO:

Bitter leaf people are about to be encircled .
We understand.
This road is ending the useless eastern Nigeria once and for all.

Cry die

Which road? You are purely senseless otherwise mention the areas where the coastal highway will pass through in Rivers state.

If you don't mention it, rest assured that your thinking capacity is equivalent to what a pangolin can offer.

Criminal.

2 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:19pm On May 07
Nightwolf1:

Which road? You are purely senseless otherwise mention the areas where the coastal highway will pass through in Rivers state.

If you don't mention it, rest assured that your thinking capacity is equivalent to what a pangolin can offer.

Criminal.

Lolz.

Go and study Nigeria's Map first.

This is why your ilk are claiming SE is coastal.

Ignorant IPOB imp.

3 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Nightwolf1: 7:23pm On May 07
GBTYO:

Lolz.

Go and study Nigeria's Map first.

This is why your ilk are claiming SE is coastal.

Ignorant IPOB imp.

This is why I called you a criminal. You have decided to construct a road without direction.

Thièfnubu is coaching you guys to become prolific criminals.

By the way, whether ipob or not, you couldn't answer my simple question. Stay in your father's thatched hut and promote criminality.

That's your job for now.

4 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:25pm On May 07
Nightwolf1:

This is why I called you a criminal. You have decided to construct a road without direction.

Thièfnubu is coaching you guys to become prolific criminals.

By the way, whether ipob or not, you couldn't answer my simple question. Stay in your father's thatched hut and promote criminality.

That's your job for now.
Illiterate who doesn't even know his origin wants to tell us geography of Nigeria.

Relocate to the Negev desert where you belong you Zionist slave .

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Jerk1: 7:31pm On May 07
GBTYO:

you need this, take it.

5 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by MEEVEET: 7:31pm On May 07
GBTYO:

The second Niger bridge which you people now claim total ownership of was financed purely from debt .

And what economic value does that bridge offer ?

Answer me this.

This coastal highway will increase the GDP of all the states it passes through.

No vex say we are bypassing you .

There is no way this costal road would increase GDP at all

There is no new business would come up because of this new road absolutely no new business

And yes second niger bridge is a waste of money

2 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Nightwolf1: 7:31pm On May 07
GBTYO:

Illiterate who doesn't even know his origin wants to tell us geography of Nigeria.

Relocate to the Negev desert where you belong you Zionist slave .

If you aren't an idiot on atomic scale, name the areas this fraudulent road project will pass through in Rivers State..

Talking about geography, it's my area of specialization. Infact I will school your progenitors to the moon and back on it.

A toad like you is unfit to discuss about geography with me. I will render you useless on that subject.

3 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:39pm On May 07
MEEVEET:

There is no way this costal road would increase GDP at all

There is no new business would come up because of this new road absolutely no new business

And yes second niger bridge is a waste of money

I blame you.

Your jealousy and hatred will not let you reason well.

Fools all of you .

2 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:40pm On May 07
Jerk1:
you need this, take it.

I go use AI create Bitter Obi liquor.

Wait for me , I dey come.
You just dash me idea for a solid meme.
Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Jerk1: 7:46pm On May 07
GBTYO:

I go use AI create Bitter Obi liquor.

Wait for me , I dey come.
You just dash me idea for a solid meme.

you are just a kid.
Take that drink, you need it.

4 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by Raskimonojendor: 7:47pm On May 07
Bitter Obi people grin

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 7:48pm On May 07
Jerk1:
you are just a kid.
Take that drink, you need it.

You don cast.

From IPOB frying pan to bitter Obi open pit cannibal BBQ.

We dey wait for una.
Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by HypocriticalObi: 7:48pm On May 07
Those people are irredeemable

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by MEEVEET: 8:16pm On May 07
GBTYO:

I blame you.

Your jealousy and hatred will not let you reason well.

Fools all of you .

Lmaooo Oya no vex name one business that is not existing now that would start when the road is done

Didn't you guys learn from buhari? All the infrastructure where did it end our GDP?

2 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? by GBTYO: 8:18pm On May 07
MEEVEET:

Lmaooo Oya no vex name one business that is not existing now that would start when the road is done

Didn't you guys learn from buhari? All the infrastructure where did it end our GDP?

Bad belle idiot, SS is not SE where every FG investment is a waste .
Example being that useless second Niger bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were To Be The Next Nigerian President! / Can I Die For Nigeria? / Pdp Presidential, National Assembly Tickets Still Open, Says Maduekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.