Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,440 members, 7,839,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Do I Know I Am Struggling With Masturbation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Know I Am Struggling With Masturbation (88 Views)

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know I Am Struggling With Masturbation by Emmanuaell(m): 7:10am On May 09
Recognizing signs of addiction can be challenging, but being aware of the following indicators can help you identify if you're struggling with an addiction:

1. Loss of control: You use more than intended or for longer than planned.
2. Withdrawal: You experience physical or emotional symptoms when you stop or reduce use.
3. Tolerance: You need more to achieve the same effect.
4. Neglecting responsibilities: Addiction interferes with work, school, or home life.
5. Continued use despite negative consequences: You continue using despite physical, mental, or relationship problems.
6. Spending excessive time and money: Obtaining, using, and recovering from the substance or behavior consumes your time and resources.
7. Secrecy and hiding: You hide your behavior from others or lie about your use.
8. Failed attempts to quit or cut down: You've tried to control or stop your use, but can't.
9. Preoccupation: You constantly think about the substance or behavior.
10. Escape from negative emotions: You use to cope with stress, anxiety, or other emotions.
11. Social withdrawal: You isolate yourself from friends and family to use or recover.
12. Physical health issues: Addiction affects your physical health, such as weight loss, sleep problems, or injuries.
13. Mental health concerns: Addiction worsens mental health conditions like depression, anxiety, or mood swings.
14. Legal or financial problems: Your addiction leads to legal issues, financial struggles, or debt.
15. Relationship problems: Addiction strains relationships with family, friends, or romantic partner

Remember, acknowledging your struggles is the first step towards recovery. Don't hesitate to reach out for support!

Search and join : Masturbation Addiction Recovery . on Facebook for premium contents

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If Physical Therapy Can Help Your Chronic Prostatitis? / Go Improve Chronic Prostatitis Via These Foods / The Danger Of Religious Misinformation Around The Covid Vaccine- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.