Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] (1161 Views)

SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On May 09
Is It My FAULT? Am I Going to Hell or Heaven for This Crime? To Be Deleted [Picture]

Someone messaged me in 2023 that he doesn't last long in bed, so I gave him the solution.

In 2024, he came back and said this: see screenshots below.

My question is, did I contribute in spoiling him or I did the right thing by giving him the power to be great in bed and not to be a SIMP?

If you were God, will you punish me or bless me for revealing such info to him? Will you allow me enter Heaven?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On May 09
There are too many testimonies of my students or clients I want to share, but it's just toooooo many, so there is no need.

I want to talk about "anger in business" and "strategies not to lose money."

ANGER:

There is client who has patronized me before. All our books have passwords, which is the client's email address.

Warning: It's better not to buy my books because you'll come back for more — they're addictive and they solve the problem beyond what they promise. The only people that don't come back are those who are facing financial challenges.

So, he came back to buy two more books. He complained that the password, which is his email address is too long.

To be frank with you, his password is actually one of the shorted I have ever encounter in hundreds of transactions I have handle. None of the previous clients ever complained.

He said I should use Obi as the password, but when I was trying to, my Microsoft office said the minimum is 6 letters, so I used his full name which is 6 letters.

I told him about this, but he wasn't online. When I was about to send the book, he said he doesn't like it and I should've told him I will use a long password before sending me that 25k for 2 books.

In my understanding, I interpreted it as: If I knew the password will be 6 letters, I wouldn't have bothered to buy this book.

I don't like having issues with people because of money, so I told him to send me his account let me resend him his almighty 25k.

Instead of him to send his account let me refund, he replied with "Mtcheew." I swear to God, no woman has ever used that sound on me in real life and go scot-free, let alone a man.

I felt insulted and disrespected. I just wanted to send him his money and never transact with him EVER again, but a spirit said to me, "My son, you're a businessman, so remove emotions and anger from business as you've always been doing. Sometimes, learn to be the fool, if you want your belly to be full financially."

I swallowed my pride and changed the password to the new one he wanted even though to was a stressful process.

The lesson there is, clients will provoke or insult you, but try your best to pretend they're right. Some of them suffered to make that money they're handing over to you, so be kind to them despite their temperament.

Your mission is to take their money and solve their problems. Fulfill it and don't worry about their manners of approach. This is how to succeed in life. If you react to every dogs that barks or every lions that roar, you'll never reach your destination. Control your emotions.

See chat below.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On May 09
Strategies not to lose money

Below is another client/student. He wanted about 4-5 books and the total was 55k or 57k. Sadly, he had only 42k at the moment and I refused to accept except it's 50k.

Later, he opted for only 2 books and that won't be more than 25k. Immediately, a spirit said, "Son, take the 42k and let him owe you 8k.

Nigerians are suffering and financially down. If he walks away with only 2 books, it might take years before he comes back because of financial issues. In fact, give him one extra book to put a smile on his face."

I acted according to this spirit and he sent the 42k. Yes, the money might seem small, but I have learned to appreciate people handing their hard earned money to me just because they trust me even though they haven't met me face-to-face.

I will never take this trust for granted. In a country where 70% of the youths are scammers or potential scammers, it's not easy to trust anyone with your money or your spouse. They'll run with your money and not deliver. They'll still f*ck your spouse until she delivers a child and you'll never know it's not yours.

So, I converted it to Dollar and invested it in crypto and I'm in profit.

In summary,

1. If you want to make money, solve a problem
2. If you want clients, be honest in business even though the business world is full of lies
3. If you want to get repeat buyers, control your emotions and remember customers are always right
4. Reinvest your money in assets that'll appreciate in value like land, agro, stocks, crypto, and even self-development
5. With time, constant drops of water will fill a tank — patience is a necessity

Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On May 09

1 Like

Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:07pm On May 09

2 Likes

Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On May 09
Finally, am I the one that spoilt that first guy for selling Lasticle book to him? If yes, how do I take back the knowledge he learned from our Lasticle book? And by the way, which of our books would you want to read?

2 Likes

Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by superintendents(m): 6:17pm On May 09
You are helping life, infact you would make heaven, that's by God grac though..

But you are helping there life one way or the other..

You will be rewarded for this because many clients it turn out positive for most of them..
So that's how it supposed to be..

👍

You can't be right all the time.. ✌️
Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by FalseProphet1(m): 6:21pm On May 09
Your ticket to hell is assured. There is no escaping it.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On May 09
FalseProphet1:
Your ticket to hell is assured. There is no escaping it.

This I have seen.
😂 If only you know the number of homes I have restored by showing the man how to cure his PE and satisfy his wife like a pro without drug abuse.

Even pastors home and abroad are my clients. All evidence available, but I'll keep them a secret.

So, will God ignore those ones? Don't you think I deserve a 2 bedroom apartment in Heaven? I don't kill, I don't steal, I don't deceive and so many others bad things I don't do.

3 Likes

Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On May 09
superintendents:
You are helping life, infact you would make heaven, that's by God grac though..

But you are helping there life one way or the other..

You will be rewarded for this because many clients it turn out positive for most of them..
So that's how it supposed to be..

👍

You can't be right all the time.. ✌️
Thank you. But I still feel God will prefer I don't reveal those knowledge to men to avoid some of them misusing it.

But, who's to be held responsible. The teacher or the student who misused it?
Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by superintendents(m): 6:46pm On May 09
iLegendd:
Thank you. But I still feel God will prefer I don't reveal those knowledge to men to avoid some of them misusing it.

But, who's to be held responsible. The teacher or the student who misused it?
damn.. How can you be responsible for how someone want to leave his life..

Never..

The student who misused it of course.. cool
Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by Bliztzer: 7:05pm On May 09
iLegendd:
Is It My FAULT? Am I Going to Hell or Heaven for This Crime? To Be Deleted [Picture]

Someone messaged me in 2023 that he doesn't last long in bed, so I gave him the solution.

In 2024, he came back and said this: see screenshots below.

My question is, did I contribute in spoiling him or I did the right thing by giving him the power to be great in bed and not to be a SIMP?

If you were God, will you punish me or bless me for revealing such info to him? Will you allow me enter Heaven?

Typing...

The God of the Bible didn't spare eve for being deceived by the serpent, nor did he spare the serpent for being used by the devil. Adam also his share of judgement for accepting to fall with eve.
Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by CONOR17: 10:31pm On May 09
This dude is still on nairaland 🙆‍♂️ Been a while bro how things na
Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:47am On May 10
CONOR17:
This dude is still on nairaland 🙆‍♂️ Been a while bro how things na
Great
Re: Is It My FAULT? Am I Going To Hell Or Heaven For This Crime? To Be Deleted [Pic] by SuperOnyi: 7:24am On May 10
shocked

You are doing God's work in your own way, thanks for another informative thread. Hopefully one day, the spirit leads you to create one on kdp publishing (I know you've long passed that stage).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men - What Is Romance To You? / I Saw 2 Men Holding Hands / Does True Love Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.