Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today (1408 Views)

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Icceyfrosh12(m): 6:22pm On May 10
1 dollar now 1600 naira may head to 3000 Naira by next week

Please pray for naira
Credit: Jolin Stories

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by ojobek: 6:25pm On May 10
Tormentor of jagaban

3 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Nukilia: 6:29pm On May 10
Stop the fake news...

The government is running a system of 'Commodification of the Naira with cassava'

Relax grin

5 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Hedonisco: 6:37pm On May 10
When you have Jeun Soke Lagos Boys take over power, applying Ojuelegba Economics, the outcome would be predictable.

Buhari blamed AbokiFx, Tinubu came in and started blaming Binance/crypto. We will all be here to see the outcome. Very useless bastards and their agbado enablers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Paraman: 6:38pm On May 10
Icceyfrosh12:

Please pray for naira
It's less than 1430. Stop spreading propaganda uchenna

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Sccarrr: 6:41pm On May 10
Icceyfrosh12:

Please pray for naira
stop spreading fake new Chukwudi...den use lie, crime, chaos , deceit swear fr una?
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by ChimaAdeoye: 6:51pm On May 10
Apart from the powers of Abido Shaker, there are so many other powers to bring down the dollar that has not yet been touched by Jagaban!

We can sell bonds in international markets and use the proceeds to defend the naira or we can do quantum printing of naira in a short period, to buy up all the dollars at #1600, then we can flood the market with dollars sold at #1000 to $1 at the open markets to crash the exchange rate. There are still so many powers that Tinubu can still use to bring down the dollar or even pounds!

Power pass Power, in case you don't know that Jagaban still has untouched powers that are more ferocious than mild Abido Shaker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxhjJ-0qAec

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by PeterObi4LP: 6:54pm On May 10
This news dey sweet me die. I only pity the poor. Wether APC, PDP, LP and other parties, everybody go enjoy the crisis and failure together.

As a young man and woman who wants the best for your generation, do everything within your means like I did to leave this country, trust me you won't regret it. Japa if you can. The country can only get worse and worse under APC. Do not expect anything good.

JAPA oh for the sake of your children.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Kelklein(m): 7:12pm On May 10
The people in government think that they can sit back and do nothing.. as a matter of fact, not do nothing, continue stealing the country's resources at the expense of the poor masses.. then somehow by some miracle, Naira would appreciate..

No it doesn't work that way, you can't have your cake and eat it too

3 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by helinues: 7:14pm On May 10
World's worst with which data?
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Forkthiefnubu: 7:18pm On May 10
I pray they think of something to hedge it , the ideal value as it floats shud hover around 500 to 800
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Forkthiefnubu: 7:19pm On May 10
PeterObi4LP:
This news dey sweet me die. I only pity the poor. Wether APC, PDP, LP and other parties, everybody go enjoy the crisis and failure together.

As a young man and woman who wants the best for your generation, do everything within your means like I did to leave this country, trust me you won't regret it. Japa if you can. The country can only get worse and worse under APC. Do not expect anything good.

JAPA oh for the sake of your children.
Crap as if you are seeing the money in your miserable care job in cold rainy UK
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Forkthiefnubu: 7:21pm On May 10
Sccarrr:
stop spreading fake new Chukwudi...den use lie, crime, chaos , deceit swear fr una?
Broke ass Kayode , you are incompetent and that’s why things are going awry

3 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by PeterObi4LP: 7:24pm On May 10
Forkthiefnubu:

Crap as if you are seeing the money in your miserable care job in cold rainy UK

Doing care jobs in UK is far better than being in Nigeria. Hustle oh make you no cry 'Had I Know' Japa if you can

4 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Sccarrr: 7:26pm On May 10
Forkthiefnubu:

Broke ass Kayode , you are incompetent and that’s why things are going awry
don't mistake me for your papa
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by DatNiggaDaz: 7:27pm On May 10
grin grin

There are some foolish & senseless Tinubulators here on Nairaland I will like to face squarely if dem say pin when it comes to Naira & dollars cheesy

Make I dey look around catch one first

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Forkthiefnubu: 7:36pm On May 10
Sccarrr:
don't mistake me for your papa
Offcos not K as you low lives call urselves lol, it is hard being in ur place right now, you a product of incest common in your land , I detest u like hell

2 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Forkthiefnubu: 7:43pm On May 10
PeterObi4LP:

Doing care jobs in UK is far better than being in Nigeria. Hustle oh make you no cry 'Had I Know' Japa if you can

That’s not enough reason to say or wish that the naira keeps falling , what of your family members especially ur parents and siblings? Are they all outside Nigeria or in good place like the minister’s daughter and son in law who works for Nnpc , am sure they are not , let’s pray to God to use the street pharmacist president of Nigeria to turn things around even if his heart is hardened

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Donaldoni: 7:47pm On May 10
Piiiigggs everywhere angry
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Sccarrr: 7:47pm On May 10
Forkthiefnubu:

Offcos not K as you low lives call urselves lol, it is hard being in ur place right now, you a product of incest common in your land , I detest u like hell
are u rapping,u a wannabe rapper?
No offense you can't make it.... your lines are weak , low IQ imbeciles😹
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Olachase(m): 8:14pm On May 10
Forkthiefnubu:

That’s not enough reason to say or wish that the naira keeps falling , what of your family members especially ur parents and siblings? Are they all outside Nigeria or in good place like the minister’s daughter and son in law who works for Nnpc , am sure they are not , let’s pray to God to use the street pharmacist president of Nigeria to turn things around even if his heart is hardened
you make sense here bro

When people who are poor surround a single rich man the rich man self no go enjoy the rich

Wisdom 🤝🤝
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by VinnyBaba: 8:19pm On May 10
So that Aisha Woman, who Supports Peter Obi has been proved Right! shocked

She told Nigerians who have, to Keep their Dollars, that Naira would FALL Eventually. smiley

But Mumu Tinibu/APC Agbad0rians were insulting her, as if She is the one that Wrecked the economy of the nation. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Adaisback(f): 8:26pm On May 10
I can't forget in a hurry how one of my Edo brother and friend cried out his eyes when he learnt that Agbado rigged himself in. He called me the very next day to tell me he is not coming back ever again..

if not for the fear of heights and how aeroplane resemble big coffin for my eyes, I myself for don join am since

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by nedu666: 8:34pm On May 10
Icceyfrosh12:

Please pray for naira

My motto is behave like Nigerian leaders. I held unto my dollars as they held unto theirs

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by DatNiggaDaz: 8:47pm On May 10
Hedonisco:
When you have Jeun Soke Lagos Boys take over power, applying Ojuelegba Economics, the outcome would be predictable.

Buhari blamed AbokiFx, Tinubu came in and started blaming Binance/crypto. We will all be here to see the outcome. Very useless bastards and their agbado enablers.
grin grin grin

Very hopeless riff raffs

For real Niggaz mind right now

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by ElevationD: 8:55pm On May 10
All options appear to have failed.

What can government next perform? All hands must be on deck, even though we know that some wrong persons are in position of authority.

What has happened with stealing of crude oil?
Has round tripping been effectively dealt with?
With Dangote operating, has the need for forex reduced?
What must be done to help?
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by DatNiggaDaz: 9:08pm On May 10
Paraman:
It's less than 1430. Stop spreading propaganda uchenna
grin grin

As if calling him Uchenna & going tribalistic will stop your tiny god Thief'nubu's failures grin

How possible is it that a propaganda machine will accuse another of propaganda grin grin

You are no more beating your chest that the Naira is coming down against the Dollar for good & that your cocain addict is suddenly a genius cheesy

A shameless creature will always be a shameless creature to come out proud to say today a Dollar is less than 1430 naira after dancing owambe & praising bulaba yesterday when thesame dollar was way less below couple of months ago 1 grin grin

What is the difference between 1600 & less than 1430 grin grin

Take a full bottle of Obi bitters & get rid of epileptic BATeria

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by wizrose(m): 10:55pm On May 10
Icceyfrosh12:

Please pray for naira

IF NAIRA LIKE MAKE IN ENTER #5000 I NO GO DIE I MUST SURVIVE, USELESS GOVERNMENT AND THEIR USELESS GAME

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by AcadaWriter: 11:12pm On May 10
Tormentor of politician
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Arijude(m): 11:30pm On May 10
Nukilia:
Stop the fake news...

The government is running a system of 'Commodification of the Naira with cassava'

Relax grin
😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Arijude(m): 11:33pm On May 10
helinues:
World's worst with which data?
did you ask this question when they said it was world's best performing currency?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Reverses Gains, Becomes World’s Worst Performing Currency Today by Beautifulday: 11:36pm On May 10
Nigerian economists no get sense. They always use foreign theories on local policies

(1) (Reply)

Government Should Provide Food and Shelter First! / Meltdown Depletes Govts' Monthly Allocations / Solution to The Niger Delta Crisis: Armistice Not Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.