Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? (27569 Views)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by SWATMan: 12:43am On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

But i thought they said that women love men who cheat? I read it in a post online and felt it was true. One lady even said that it's better to have a cheating husband who pays the bill than to have faithful one who shares the bill. If i may ask how long have you been married?
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Sapasenator: 12:54am On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

I will give you advice if you answer my question, what is your financial contribution to the family? Do you have your own money or rely on your husband for finances? If you do your options are very limited.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by hooklover: 1:03am On May 17
If oga is chesting u can cheat too is normal . I love to knack does kind of lady who want to revenge but dont kniw how to go about it.Come let me take u through the process so u will not feel bad after u cheat back . I will heal u emotionally. Just reach me.

No more crying just give out the punan to others sincr he is tired of it.

This offer is strictky for those whose oga are chronic cheaters come lets do it codedly. No take last 4 d game. ..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Thoughty2(m): 2:04am On May 17
NwaliE01:

This is the worst advise. Please, don't divorce him.. My close friend that divorced her husband is sleeping with married men.
Just imagine the circle. You can win your husband through your behaviour. Keep up being an amazing wife. He will come back to his sense.

Worst advice award goes to you

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by NwaliE01: 3:26am On May 17
Thoughty2:

Worst advice award goes to you

How would you wake up and advise a woman to divorce her husband because he's cheating?

Are you going to marry her?

Are we even saints to start with?

Lots of people pretend to be saints, because they have not been caught.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On May 17
NwaliE01:
β–  How would you wake up and advise a woman to divorce her husband because he's cheating? Are you going to marry her? Are we even saints to start with? Lots of people pretend to be saints, because they have not been caught.
I read something similar to this earlier on the thread about a senator wanting to marry off 100 recently orphaned girls. The particular commenter gave the impression that outside of marriage, a woman is nothing more than a prostitute. Is that what you are trying to tell OP as well that outside of marriage to a man who cheats on her and may be outside of a life with men altogether her life loses meaning? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 5:26am On May 17
It's obvious you don't want to divorce the worthless bum.
Seek revenge then.

Frustrate his life back like he is frustrating you but be sneaky about it. Look for ways to make his life hell without him knowing. Put salt in his car fuel tank the day he is going for an important meeting so his engine would knock and everyone would see him as an incompetent fool. Hide something important the day you know he really needs it etc. Make his life hell but be sneaky, don't let him know you are the source of problems in his life so he doesn't retaliate or fight you back.

This is a very evil approach but I don't care, these selfish fools that cheat on their wives deserve it.

Email me for more evil tips.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Verbtips(m): 10:43am On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
you see that gender fear them
just take care of your self and children
and make sure make im no carry std kon give you 4 house
my chemistry teacher use to say
pikin wey no hear abeg no kill me.
go hear abeg no kill your self.leave am,e eye go clear when im jam rock
las las the pray 4 am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Sirhush(m): 11:39am On May 17
CHoccolaTE:
Seek revenge then.

Frustrate his life back like he is frustrating you but be sneaky about it. Look for ways to make his life hell without him knowing. Put salt in his car fuel tank the day he is going for an important meeting so his engine would knock and everyone would see him as an incompetent fool. Hide something important the day you know he really needs it etc. Make his life hell but be sneaky, don't let him know you are the source of problems in his life so he doesn't retaliate or fight you back.

This is a very evil approach but I don't care, these selfish fools that cheat on their wives deserve it.

Email me for more evil tips.
; shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by AllBlack: 12:00pm On May 17
Calvary247:
I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. .

Please define CHEAT BACK. πŸ˜‚
You want to pay him back, you mean?

Him Cheating - He meets babes and gets them naked and inserts his diiick in them and pounds their ass and makes them scream & sweat. They even suck his diiick too and maybe he release on their face. They freshen up and he comes back home πŸ€”

You Cheating back - A man, boy or grandpa takes YOU to a club toilet, hotel room or his office. Gets YOU naked, squeeze YOUR breasts, spank YOUR ass, fingers YOU, bend YOU over and puts his diiick into YOUR hole, fork YOU very well till his satisfaction and release inside YOU or even cum on YOUR body. Maybe he even put his diiick in YOUR mouth and cums on YOUR face. You freshen up and go home.
You have cheated on who again? your husband or YOU?

I laugh when women say CHEAT BACK πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by superCleanworks(m): 12:03pm On May 17
AllBlack:

Please define CHEAT BACK. πŸ˜‚
You want to pay him back, you mean?

Him Cheating - He meets babes and gets them naked and inserts his diiick in them and pounds their ass and makes them scream & sweat. They even suck his diiick too and maybe he release on their face. They freshen up and he comes back home πŸ€”

You Cheating back - A man, boy or grandpa takes YOU to a club toilet, hotel room or his office. Gets YOU naked, squeeze YOUR breasts, spank YOUR ass, fingers YOU, bend YOU over and puts his diiick into YOUR hole, fork YOU very well till his satisfaction and release inside YOU or even cum on YOUR body. Maybe he even put his diiick in YOUR mouth and cums on YOUR face. You freshen up and go home.
You have cheated on who again? your husband or YOU?

I laugh when women say CHEAT BACK πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You just put the nail to the coffin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by superCleanworks(m): 12:12pm On May 17
hooklover:
Come let me take u through the process so u will not feel bad after u cheat back . I will heal u emotionally. Just reach me.

Weyrey unleashed
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by advanceDNA: 1:45pm On May 17
SWATMan:

But i thought they said that women love men who cheat? I read it in a post online and felt it was true. One lady even said that it's better to have a cheating husband who pays the bill than to have faithful one who shares the bill. If

Its because u did not get the context .....
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by RenaissanceGuy: 1:49pm On May 17
Thread created by ObamaMessi1 obavoh Victorusa efelicity and all the other endless monikers he uses to dispense fake stories.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Oracleee: 1:51pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Question is why and when did he started this act.

Most ladies accuse men of been cheats without understand unless a chronic and unrepentant cheat which you would have seen the handwriting before marriage, it takes a displacement of any sort to turn a decent man to a cheat. I know of a couple who the man started cheating and the lady was crying foul. Dude later met this lady who entrapped him and he was living for her and even only go home once in a while. Dude was doing fine and when he tried reconnecting with his family, the lady outside won't have it and dude later died in a mysterious accident that was so unscrupulous. Truth came out from dude family, wife works a lot harder and have little to no room for intimacy with Dude again, wife relaxed and will hardly make good food for the baba (good meals not the regular rice beans etc) dude was very ambitious, wife didn't support his ambition that much again, dude had a PhD at 31 before marriage. Alot of hidden dirts were brought forward about the marriage that seem little but big enough overtime to send the dude to his grave. A crack here and a crack there can bring down a big structure.

Bottomline, try to understand him and change in his behavior. Don't argue as two wrongs will never make a right, just be calm and understand what he feels wrong. It might even be your dressing or something you don't even think about. Try and spice up your sex life as well and above all, pray. Make your self and home into an altar like Apostle Joshua selman will always say.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by advanceDNA: 1:52pm On May 17
CHoccolaTE:
Seek revenge then.

. Put salt in his car fuel tank the day he is going for an important meeting so his engine would knock and everyone would see him as an incompetent fool.

Lol.....sabotage ur husband to lose money and source of money?? Nor be two of them go suffer for this kind move....especially a woman that doesn't have her own money....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by CHoccolaTE: 2:08pm On May 17
advanceDNA:

Lol.....sabotage ur husband to lose money and source of money?? Nor be two of them go suffer for this kind move....especially a woman that doesn't have her own money....

Hahahaha

Who told you she does not have money cheesy

It's like that my advice is painting men on this thread ooo grin

It's not my concern, cheating horsebands deserve that and more.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by advanceDNA: 2:15pm On May 17
CHoccolaTE:

Hahahaha

Who told you she does not have money cheesy

It's like that my advice is painting men on this thread ooo grin

It's not my concern, cheating horsebands deserve that and more.

Sigh.....
grin grin grin
Pain?? because?? U women are fvnny here..always dropping comment like uve got PTSD

Anyways....wateva makes u sleep well at night

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by wunmi590(m): 2:32pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Edited: File photo used for illustration

But you said in one of your thread that you are enjoying your marriage, and you have the best husband, abi nah mistake you use type am?

https://www.nairaland.com/7421934/im-enjoying-marriage-fullest

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On May 17
NeckingNgulping:

Divorce him. I think it's better to get a second wife and make it legal rather than cheat on you.
See mumu!!
Naso your mama divorce your cheating papa?

Una go just open mouth wawa dey give mumu advice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by W0t0w0toman: 2:35pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

What did you do to him?
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:35pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

I need a cheating wife!
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Offpoint1: 2:36pm On May 17
V
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by ajimo54(m): 2:36pm On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

How do you know he cheats in the first place?
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by ukaface(f): 2:37pm On May 17
You can’t own a person

Though it’s hard, but i’ld advice you look away, try not to be bothered, do your best as a wife/ mother. Use protection when you wan knack.
It’s on be hard
But try
Find something to take your mind off it.

The thing is, e go soon clear for him eyes.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Emmanuel30a2: 2:38pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
I read something similar to this earlier on the thread about a senator wanting to marry off 100 recently orphaned girls. The particular commenter gave the impression that outside of marriage, a woman is nothing more than a prostitute. Is that what you are trying to tell OP as well that outside of marriage to a man who cheats on her and may be outside of a life with men altogether her life loses meaning? grin
Kobojunkie, I wants to cuts some head... Gives me some heads...
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by whytediamond(m): 2:38pm On May 17
Sandralight:

Divorce him he obviously don't care about you and don't listen to those men that will advice to stay because if the tables were turn, they will be the first to tell the husband to leave you.
The truth is most men can't take when they diss out, they expect women to take their cheating bullshit because to them we don't have feelings, you staying in a marriage with constant cheating will affect you mentally and emotionally in the long run, you will become a shadow of yourself and many people that goes through this usually dies young from High blood pressure and studies have shown that stress causes some cancers, do you want to keep living a life where you will be in constant stress and pain because of your husband.

I always tell people life is too short to be so unhappy, marriage is supposed to be a union, a happy union and if one is hurting the other, it's better to leave because Trust me if you cheat once you husband will never forgive you, so just leave forget all those talk of nobody want a divorce woman because they are fear mongering tactics to keep your unhappy in a loveless marriage.

Try to build yourself, become financial independent and you will surely meet the one that will make you happy and always remember life is too short to be unhappy

You want to kill her? Dem too lazy na why men no rate them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by ukaface(f): 2:38pm On May 17
luminouz:

See mumu!!
Naso your mama divorce your cheating papa?

Una go just open mouth wawa dey give mumu advice
Calm down
The person wey you quote papa bn dey cheat?

If this case is reversed, what would you advice the man to do?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by 4ward4: 2:39pm On May 17
Sandralight:

Divorce him he obviously don't care about you and don't listen to those men that will advice to stay because if the tables were turn, they will be the first to tell the husband to leave you.
[b]The truth is most men can't take when they diss out, they expect women to take their cheating bullshit because to them we don't have feelings, you staying in a marriage with constant cheating will affect you mentally and emotionally in the long run, you will become a shadow of yourself [/b]and many people that goes through this usually dies young from High blood pressure and studies have shown that stress causes some cancers, do you want to keep living a life where you will be in constant stress and pain because of your husband.

I always tell people life is too short to be so unhappy, marriage is supposed to be a union, a happy union and if one is hurting the other, it's better to leave because Trust me if you cheat once you husband will never forgive you, so just leave forget all those talk of nobody want a divorce woman because they are fear mongering tactics to keep your unhappy in a loveless marriage.

Try to build yourself, become financial independent and you will surely meet the one that will make you happy and always remember life is too short to be unhappy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
women from the North would have all ran mad...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by nizelgirl(f): 2:39pm On May 17
First don't take many advice you get here serious because some of them giving you advices are not even married so they may be catching cruise in the name of advice giving. My suggestion: Firstly, Don't ever cheat on him because it's not about him it's about your body before you collect diseases from outside, secondly look for marriage groups to join so that you can get first class advice from people who has been in that situation and how they overcome it.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Offpoint1: 2:40pm On May 17
immortalcrown:
How you have been coping is how to cope.

Don't listen to those who advise you to divorce him. They have no guarantee that your next husband will be better. Cheating on you is very bad. But I advise you to bear it since you don't suffer domestic violence and starvation In the marriage.
The only reason an African woman should considered divorcing their husband is if he lay hands on her and if he have enough and refusing taking care of her/children.

All these talking about divorcing because of cheating are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by omoredia: 2:40pm On May 17
Cheat back if u think it's a game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / My Girlfriend Was Raped / My Apology Letter To My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.