Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,006 members, 7,852,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2353999 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:29pm On May 16
Lush100:

I saw it on BBC.

VAR is needed.
It should only intervene on obvious errors.
Let the ref make the choice on thin line decisions
i saw a stat that said there were over 118 var controversies and a further 190 that were never reviewed. That's a big sign that the var next season better step up in usage. English and their uniqueness of wahala sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 4:04pm On May 16
Why did Adidas shape the front red like a bottle?

Are they trying to also tell us something?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:32pm On May 16
When I say son is the best in one on one
I wasn’t kidding, that miss was purely intentional he even scored one against us in the first leg

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMcsWJLD/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:10pm On May 16
BREAKING: Premier League chief executive Richard Masters will attend Arsenal against Everton on Sunday afternoon, instead of ManCity against West Ham, the Premier League have confirmed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 10:51pm On May 16
iamoyindamola:
When I say son is the best in one on one
I wasn’t kidding, that miss was purely intentional he even scored one against us in the first leg

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMcsWJLD/
Cristiano, Lionel, Haaland, Lewamdowksi, Suarez, Henry and every top strikers in the world miss 1-on-1 chances
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:57am On May 17
Has anyone else been following this story? I hope they get kicked out of the EPL and their titles vacated during the period under review if found guilty.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/40029297/man-city-hearing-115-charges-future-premier-league-chief

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cgrjv9ydv31o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kayusely70(m): 4:12am On May 17
iamoyindamola:

Another angle

You see am, if we had beaten villa all these won't have happen
That defeat is causing all this headaches and needless permutations!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:36am On May 17
kayusely70:
That defeat is causing all this headaches and needless permutations!
Very true that's why some of us don't trust the man incharge
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:40am On May 17
Roland17:
Has anyone else been following this story? I hope they get kicked out of the EPL and their titles vacated during the period under review if found guilty.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/40029297/man-city-hearing-115-charges-future-premier-league-chief

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cgrjv9ydv31o
I don't know why it's taking ages to punish them
Start with 4 points deduction today fess
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:22am On May 17
Pix 1- League Table last season after 38 games.

NB: Man city lost 5 games last season and finished with 89 points to win the league

Pix 2- League Table after 37 games this season .

Arsenal has lost 5 games and will most likely finish 89 points (which is 2 points better than last season’s) while city will most likely finish with 92 points if they should win West Ham.

Any discerning mind can see that Arsenal posting city’s figures last season ordinarily should have won us the league under normal circumstances . . ….. Like , Arsenal did improve on their last season’s performance but so did city .

When some of us talk about the Pep factor , it is not an excuse for failure as it is being deliberately misinterpreted ; rather it is just speaking to the fact that we are actually making progress albeit not at the same rate city is doing hence why we have been unable to unseat them as champions .

Personally I think this team Arteta has assembled is a work in progress and we are almost there . I believe if for some reason the management believes Arteta needs to leave for the team to clinch major silverware , then the management should be getting us big name replacements with proven track records like Ancelotti , Zidane , etc and not another mid level manager that is coming in to start building all over again .

Finally I think it is high time we all sheath our swords and let’s discuss about progress of the club from this current position we are in. I mean we can discuss some of the issues we see that is wrong with this present team and possible solutions instead of joining senseless rival fans to troll our own club because of differences in opinion about the manager’s future .

For example one of the problems we have is how to break the spirit of teams who just come to play us with the intention of frustrating our play; some teams come to play low block which we find hard to break down, others come to set up counter attack to catch our defenders upfield . As of today we have already sorted our defensive issues as we have like the best defence in the league; a defence that rivals city’s and our GK is the golden glove winner . What do we do about attack especially against stubborn teams ? How do we improve on that ?

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 6:44am On May 17
No need for the shalaye - there would always be a few reasonable ones on this thread who would always refuse the victims mentality

The calls for unity in mediocrity can not work cheesy

Work in progress FC grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:13am On May 17
Happy Birthday to the man behind the rejuvenation; our director of football :
EDU GASPAR !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AdisaOwala: 7:39am On May 17
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:49am On May 17
So Adidas couldn't come up with something creative for our goalkeeper. They decided to copy Bayern Munich instead. SMH.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by typicalgamer(m): 11:04am On May 17
mostob:
So Adidas couldn't come up with something creative for our goalkeeper. They decided to copy Bayern Munich instead. SMH.

All goalkeepers kit made by Nike or adidas are all the same with color and patterns being the only difference

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Sportsweb: 12:49pm On May 17
AdisaOwala:
No need for the shalaye - there would always be a few reasonable ones on this thread who would always refuse the victims mentality

The calls for unity in mediocrity can not work cheesy

Work in progress FC grin
grin grin This arsenal no get levels at all.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:54pm On May 17
Mikel Arteta on planting a tree to motivate his squad: “After a lot of changes, I planted the tree. I said this is my gift, now you have to look after it. It cannot die. You are all responsible, if someone poisons that tree, he’s OUT.”

@5liveSport #arsenalfanaticsnews

E don reach to dey plant trees now grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:56pm On May 17
typicalgamer:

All goalkeepers kit made by Nike or adidas are all the same with color and patterns being the only difference
Oh..I didn't notice. The one I'm referring to is actually the same colour and design with that of Neuer.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:02pm On May 17
mostob:
Mikel Arteta on planting a tree to motivate his squad: “After a lot of changes, I planted the tree. I said this is my gift, now you have to look after it. It cannot die. You are all responsible, if someone poisons that tree, he’s OUT.”

U sure say no be Zinchencko be the current poison wey dey this team with all those his below average performance this season? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 2:26pm On May 17
mostob:

You don’t understand Teta what he means is “He’s now a farmer about to start farming the EPL title”

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:17pm On May 17
Exclusive: Zinchenko has requested to be leave Arsenal ...
Talks are scheduled for early next week .
Zinny is valued around £40 Million.
#arsenalfanaticsnews
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:24pm On May 17
mostob:
Exclusive: Zinchenko has requested to be leave Arsenal ...

Talks are scheduled for early next week .

Zinny is valued around £40 Million.

#arsenalfanaticsnews

I knew it was inevitable. He will definitely get a decent club where the pressure is not as much as Arsenal and he will get a chance to play well; if he's lucky to get a nice manager he may even be tried in midfield role.

He needs to play regularly cos of his position in Ukrainian National team and we can't guarantee him that considering his poor form this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:32pm On May 17
Elneny don drop farewell message. E remain that pensioner.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:45pm On May 17
BlueRayDick:

U sure say no be Zinchencko be the current poison wey dey this team with all those his below average performance this season? grin
grin grin Probably...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:46pm On May 17
Shegzdave:

You don’t understand Teta what he means is “He’s now a farmer about to start farming the EPL title”
Na those useless neighbour we go dey rear as fowls. grin grin grin

Brentford go dey give us honey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:47pm On May 17
BlueRayDick:

I knew it was inevitable. He will definitely get a decent club where the pressure is not as much as Arsenal and he will get a chance to play well; if he's lucky to get a nice manager he may even be tried in midfield role.

He needs to play regularly cos of his position in Ukrainian National team and we can't guarantee him that considering his poor form this season.
Yea... with the transfer speculations going around...he is going to be 4th choice by next season. Timber, Kiwior and Tomiyasu (might leave too) will be ahead of him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:01pm On May 17
mostob:
Na those useless neighbour we go dey rear as fowls. grin grin grin

Brentford go dey give us honey.
On a steady grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 6:02pm On May 17
mostob:
Yea... with the transfer speculations going around...he is going to be 4th choice by next season. Timber, Kiwior and Tomiyasu (might leave too) will be ahead of him.
Why did you rate Kiwi ahead of Tomi in the hierarchy?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:13pm On May 17
Congratulations to our Goalie

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:25pm On May 17
Shegzdave:

Why did you rate Kiwi ahead of Tomi in the hierarchy?
Listed them in no particular order though. The focus was on Zinny.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:42pm On May 17
MorataFC:
Let me congratulate Jodera in advance
Thank you bro

We can still do it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.