Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (457475 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Abatvic(m): 12:58am On Apr 08, 2012
To all wat do you think,wil d cut off 4 dis year be lower than dat of last year or not
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by sammytobby18: 4:55am On Apr 08, 2012
Thanks for your concerns,hav decided to make it unrespective of my jamb score,tobbie if u've been a model to me,i wish akindele,tobbie,chiaman,matnat nd a host of nairaland medical st a successful carrer,i wil be joinin u in oau medical skull shortly by the special grace of God
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tobexin(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
.dont think about the cutoff, just keep up the reading things........its up to everybody to decide the future.....just kip up readin and remember readers are leaders........
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by abdullkabar(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
medcine student pls ansa dis-blood grouping in human is derived frm d combination of what?..is it.A) 2 diff alleles...B)3 diff alleles...C) 4 diff alleles...D)2 diff genes
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by godstino(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
abdullkabar: medcine student pls ansa dis-blood grouping in human is derived frm d combination of what?..is it.A) 2 diff alleles...B)3 diff alleles...C) 4 diff alleles...D)2 diff genes
the ansa is B cos its a combination of three different alleles i.e ABO
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Simplefemo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
The answer is B. ABO in human is a combination of 3 alleles (multiple alleles).
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by abdullkabar(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2012
godstino: the ansa is B cos its a combination of three different alleles i.e ABO
ok tanx
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by abdullkabar(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
Simplefemo: The answer is B. ABO in human is a combination of 3 alleles (multiple alleles
).
tanx man
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 4:07am On Apr 09, 2012
My name is Kayode Emmanuel. I had seated for OAU post utme twice, so this season, no doubt is crowning it my 3rd time. I failed(198 ) it in 2010 cos I wasn't serious and in the subsequent, though, read badly but cos of impatience and lack of concentration plus dummy mentality. Bros, I need your thorough assisstance dis time around. I want no more Bleep ups.
Sir, there is this rumour that,' we should only shade the ones we are at least 65-70% sure of and abandon those we aren't sure of.' Big bro, was that assertion or whatever erroneous or of reality? Cos am highly confused again o and am so so tired of seating at home doing daily cores for them when I should be in my lecture room eating lectures like a pack digestive biscuit. Aha! I had 250 in Jamb and hoping to be a law student o by God's grace o o o. Thanks, and am eagerly expecting your reply... More manifold mighty powers to your elbow- Amin.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Sundayademola(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2012
gloatkenf:
My name is Kayode Emmanuel. I had seated for OAU post utme twice, so this season, no doubt is crowning it my 3rd time. I failed(198 ) it in 2010 cos I wasn't serious and in the subsequent, though, read badly but cos of impatience and lack of concentration plus dummy mentality. Bros, I need your thorough assisstance dis time around. I want no more Bleep ups.
Sir, there is this rumour that,' we should only shade the ones we are at least 65-70% sure of and abandon those we aren't sure of.' Big bro, was that assertion or whatever erroneous or of reality? Cos am highly confused again o and am so so tired of seating at home doing daily cores for them when I should be in my lecture room eating lectures like a pack digestive biscuit. Aha! I had 250 in Jamb and hoping to be a law student o by God's grace o o o. Thanks, and am eagerly expecting your reply... More manifold mighty powers to your elbow- Amin.
I think the general belief of writing exams is based on probability and probability is based on good sense of judgement.
I will implore you look past you not shading an answer,read wide and score high.
Your score is still on track but then make efforts cos 64,000+ chose oau this yr as first choice but then jamb must have cut off some.Bonné chancë dans votre jeu.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Sundayademola(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2012
gloatkenf:
I think the general belief of writing exams is based on probability and probability is based on good sense of judgement.
I will implore you look past you not shading an answer,read wide and score high.
Your score is still on track but then make efforts cos 64,000+ chose oau this yr as first choice but then jamb must have cut off some.Bonné chancë dans votre jeu.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Sundayademola(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2012
gloatkenf:
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teezman: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2012
Hello guys, this is my first time of posting on any forum in nairaland this year, i really want to know the total number of students that chose OAU this year and what the cut off mark for ECONOMICS will be how competitive the course is and recommended text books i'll need as a potential economist and student of OAU. I scored 233 in the just concluded jamb exam. RSVP
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teezman: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2012
One other thing, how is the cut off mark calculated is it jamb + post jamb divided by two or is there any other mode of calculation adopted. RSVP
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2012
Hi peeps, it's another time of the year when u prepare 4 oau post utme. As i normally do every year, i'l keep updating u with latest info as regards admission and others in OAU. i must at this juncture say if u av scored 200 and above, congratulations. U r qualified to write the post utme. There r quite a number of u who keep choosing very competitive courses and as such become jamb customer every year. In OAU, u need to know how admission works. 4 courses like law, medicine and others had d highest cut off last year of 285 and 295 respectively. If u choose any of those courses and ur score is less than 280 in jamb, ur chance is very slim. The post utme exam comes up in july so, u need to keep reading now. For those who don't kno, d cut off is computed by adding utme and post utme and dividing it by 2. To those in sciences, courses with low cut offs r physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, agriculture,and so on. Those in admin or social science, u av public admin, lg studies and so on. U can still change ur courses now. If u still need any info, u can always call me on 08181203566 or 08062470912.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2012
Hi peeps, it's another time of the year when u prepare 4 oau post utme. As i normally do every year, i'l keep updating u with latest info as regards admission and others in OAU. i must at this juncture say if u av scored 200 and above, congratulations. U r qualified to write the post utme. There r quite a number of u who keep choosing very competitive courses and as such become jamb customer every year. In OAU, u need to know how admission works. 4 courses like law, medicine and others had d highest cut off last year of 285 and 295 respectively. If u choose any of those courses and ur score is less than 280 in jamb, ur chance is very slim. The post utme exam comes up in july so, u need to keep reading now. For those who don't kno, d cut off is computed by adding utme and post utme and dividing it by 2. To those in sciences, courses with low cut offs r physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, agriculture,and so on. Those in admin or social science, u av public admin, lg studies and so on. U can still change ur courses now. If u still need any info, u can always call me on 08181203566 or 08062470912.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
Femmyfamous4u: Hi peeps, it's another time of the year when u prepare 4 oau post utme. As i normally do every year, i'l keep updating u with latest info as regards admission and others in OAU. i must at this juncture say if u av scored 200 and above, congratulations. U r qualified to write the post utme. There r quite a number of u who keep choosing very competitive courses and as such become jamb customer every year. In OAU, u need to know how admission works. 4 courses like law, medicine and others had d highest cut off last year of 285 and 295 respectively. If u choose any of those courses and ur score is less than 280 in jamb, ur chance is very slim. The post utme exam comes up in july so, u need to keep reading now. For those who don't kno, d cut off is computed by adding utme and post utme and dividing it by 2. To those in sciences, courses with low cut offs r physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, agriculture,and so on. Those in admin or social science, u av public admin, lg studies and so on. U can still change ur courses now. If u still need any info, u can always call me on 08181203566 or 08062470912.
well, OAU are the 3 alphabets I've been singing all the days of my life and am sure by God's grace, assisstance, meticulous and wise reading this July or whenever, I shall come out gallantly in her test in Jesus' name- Amen! AND U TOO.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
Femmyfamous4u: Hi peeps, it's another time of the year when u prepare 4 oau post utme. As i normally do every year, i'l keep updating u with latest info as regards admission and others in OAU. i must at this juncture say if u av scored 200 and above, congratulations. U r qualified to write the post utme. There r quite a number of u who keep choosing very competitive courses and as such become jamb customer every year. In OAU, u need to know how admission works. 4 courses like law, medicine and others had d highest cut off last year of 285 and 295 respectively. If u choose any of those courses and ur score is less than 280 in jamb, ur chance is very slim. The post utme exam comes up in july so, u need to keep reading now. For those who don't kno, d cut off is computed by adding utme and post utme and dividing it by 2. To those in sciences, courses with low cut offs r physics, chemistry, zoology, botany, agriculture,and so on. Those in admin or social science, u av public admin, lg studies and so on. U can still change ur courses now. If u still need any info, u can always call me on 08181203566 or 08062470912.
well, OAU are the 3 alphabets I've been singing all the days of my life and am sure by God's grace, assisstance, meticulous and wise reading this July or whenever, that I shall come out gallantly in her test in Jesus' name- Amen! AND U TOO.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tobexin(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2012
one thing i dont do is to discourage that you cnt get it, if you can think it, then you can get it, thats the secret., that course you want can be given to you if you can burn the midnite candle....your future is in ur hands, dnt be distracted...readers are leaders
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
Sup guys....read hard and pray.its aint easy to be a Great Ife student.if u
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by swagsguy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
pls when will oau post utme form going to be out.with God all tinz are possible just believe me my fellow oau admission seekers
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by habayommy: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2012
Please sb help meee What are my chances of securing admission dis year tru DIRECT ENTRY into OAU.I graduated from poly ibadan wit upper credit in accounting. I wanti to study accountinn,or economics or bus admin. Sb plssss help meeeee don't want to stay at home dis year
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by abdullkabar(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
Tobexin: one thing i dont do is to discourage that you cnt get it, if you can think it, then you can get it, thats the secret., that course you want can be given to you if you can burn the midnite candle....your future is in ur hands, dnt be distracted...readers are leaders
my guy if u no how many candles av burnt ehn..anyhow sha,lets keep burning nite candles bt no burn house oo..lol..next tyme i go just choose microbiology jehjeh cuz mi o le wa lo ku danu..i canot kom nd go nd die troway
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by akinwolemi: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2012
Can som

ebody tell M̶̲̥̅Ƹ my chance on level admissn havin 261 in jamb chosin local govt administration ​And W̶̲̥̅̊HA̶̲̥̅τ̅ score shuld ȋ̝̊̅̄​ work for in post utme O̶̲̥̅̊ ,waitin for reply o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Tobexin(m): 3:40am On Apr 10, 2012
gr8 ife, all you need is commitment and devotion to your book,..oau is a place to be **akinwemi your chances of geting admitted is very high if you can score 200 and above.readers are leaders
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by akinwolemi: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2012
Thankz man ȋ̝̊̅̄​ will try my best ​And God will help M̶̲̥̅Ƹ
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2012
Please guys, is there any OAU accounting student in this forum, pls if there is any, xpecially those in 100 level i.e those admitted last year. PLS identify urself cos i will luv to ask u guys some questions. I applied for acct in OAU dis year and i score 248. Please guys, is there any OAU accounting student in this forum, pls if there is any, xpecially those in 100 level i.e those admitted last year. PLS identify urself cos i will luv to ask u guys some questions. I applied for acct in OAU dis year and i score 248. Please guys, is there any OAU accounting student in this forum, pls if there is any, xpecially those in 100 level i.e those admitted last year. PLS identify urself cos i will luv to ask u guys some questions. I applied for acct in OAU dis year and i score 248.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by aylove1: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2012
Hi Prospective OAU students! plsss my people can anyone tell me the cutoff mark of post utme,
and jamb score.
course Architectural pls u can mail me to dis e-mail ( lovejoy12349@yahoo.com )pls help me out...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2012
I dey ssc111(foundations of psychology) class,gosh its too boring....morning guys
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by aylove1: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
@teaser4 ow is ur study guy...i don't knw maybe u cn knw help me out
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by gloatkenf(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
abdullkabar:
my guy if u no how many candles av burnt ehn..anyhow sha,lets keep burning nite candles bt no burn house oo..lol..next tyme i go just choose microbiology jehjeh cuz mi o le wa lo ku danu..i canot kom nd go nd die troway
ME TOO HAS BURNT MANY NIGHT CANDLES O. READING/STUDING ISN'T A EASY PRACTICE AT ALL. MAY GOD HELP US ALL IN JESUS' NAME-AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.