Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) (38775 Views)

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:18am On Jun 21
Lady tearfully reveals what her dog did to her car shocked shocked shocked cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YClYMfytI6g

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by dawnomike(m): 5:00am On Jun 21
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YClYMfytI6g

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8demWRSal7/?igsh=MndycHd5NGZobmd6
The dog was not perturbed in any way...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by willi926(m): 5:34am On Jun 21
The dog no send her cryπŸ˜‚

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Sucre6: 5:44am On Jun 21
dawnomike:
The dog was not perturbed in any way...

As in ehh, no remorse at all, the dog get steezeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by osazsky(m): 7:46am On Jun 21
Na even ekuku....they don't have use apart from pepper soup things

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by officialwdhtv: 9:31am On Jun 21
Sucre6:

As in ehh, no remorse at all, the dog get steezeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Steeze & composure 100% cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Stayingalive: 8:40pm On Jun 21
Lol
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Tradepunter2: 8:40pm On Jun 21
Hahaha
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by 0001Lagos: 8:40pm On Jun 21
Wetin concern the dog with your tears

Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Niyonice(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21
N
Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Kelklein(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21
Needs serious training..

A well trained dog or cat would hold until it get down out of the car..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by adecz: 8:41pm On Jun 21
undecided

16 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by AlphaNugget(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21
Pepper soup next πŸ’‹

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21
Cleaning dog poop is nothing new. Take your car to car wash.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by arinkolashous: 8:41pm On Jun 21
Dash your calabar friend straight.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Actuarydeji(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21
Ekuku for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by mightyhaze: 8:42pm On Jun 21
If na me,by now, dog soup for done done by now..my old calabar friends for don dey on their way to my house by now.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by bencarson007(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21
Leaving my house ASAP... steeze ke πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21
Bingo. Catchhhhh

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Stephaniegold(f): 8:43pm On Jun 21
Her wahala

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21
Kill it, Cook it & Then Eat it

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by kambili999(f): 8:44pm On Jun 21
The dog seems to think she is overreacting sef undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Wizpa(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21
If you love pets, be ready to take care of their mess...
I love pets but can't handle their mess at this Business building stage of my life, it's gonna be overwhelming

Just imagine after dealing with stubborn associates, coming back home to meet your home in a mess in this tinubulized economy, that's one of the 1000ways to die grin

Meanwhile I be dey chop beans when I open this thread angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by Saint99: 8:47pm On Jun 21
She needs to train the dog. A well-trained dog will cry out for attention when it is pressed but cannot ease itself because it does not consider the place the right place to pass urine or excreta.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by MarketDispatch: 8:51pm On Jun 21
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

https://m.ClYMfytI6g

You no train dog, you dey put am for car...continu grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by faceland: 8:51pm On Jun 21
If bird shit on me, I don't like it but life goes on

If goat, cow, sheep, rabbit shit near me, I don't like it but no big deal...

But dog shit! That is equal to human shit... Straight up disgusting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21
Her business not mine, afterall she wanted to own a dog and this is the result. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21
Train your dog in the way of the.... when it grows old,it will not depart from it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) by xexofe1741(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21
Wizpa:
If you love pets, be ready to take care of their mess...
I love pets but can't handle their mess at this Business building stage of my life, it's gonna be overwhelming

Just imagine after dealing with stubborn associates, coming back home to meet your home in a mess in this tinubulized economy, that's one of the 1000ways to die grin

Meanwhile I be dey chop beans when I open this thread angry cheesy

You are correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) / Chicken Without Feathers / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.