Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,714 members, 7,875,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti (30474 Views)

Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / "Presumed Assassins" Of President Jovenel Moise Arrested In Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by God1000(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LpUYVgZb6g

Police from Kenya stand at the Toussaint Louverture International Airport after landing in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, June 25, 2024.

Kenyan police arrived in the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince, on Tuesday as part of a U.N.-backed multinational security mission to combat gang violence.

Last July, Kenya offered to head an international force to combat violence in Haiti, where gangs control most of the capital and killings, kidnappings and sexual violence are rampant.

“The people of Haiti deserve to feel safe in their homes, build better lives for their families, and enjoy democratic freedoms. Haiti’s future depends on the return to democratic governance,” U.S. President Joe Biden said in a statement.

More than 580,000 people across the country have been left homeless because of the gangs

https://www.voanews.com/a/kenyan-police-arrive-in-haiti-to-combat-gang-violence/7669668.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Sonnobax15(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26
lipsrsealed
Who settle down swear for Africa as a whole abeg? angry

Your country is currently burning but you still have the manhood that can stand strong enough to send police to a foreign country when e be like say na your own country even need am pass at this moment..

186 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by God1000(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26
And Kenya is boiling at home, I wish them all the best in their mission sha, I wonder why the neighboring Caribbean countries cannot help Haiti that they have to seek help from faraway east African country

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by 300wayne: 4:26pm On Jun 26
What is the motive behind this UN, ECOWAS and whatever peace missions considering that in most cases, the benefactor/country providing such support are themselves in dire need of the peace they are exporting personnel for.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by VillagePipu: 4:26pm On Jun 26
Physician, heal thyself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by purplekayc(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Your country is currently burning but you still have the manhood that can stand enough to send police to a foreign country when e be like say na your own country even need am pass at this moment..

It has not turned into a full. Blown revolution yet so they can afford to send

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by sevo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26
misplaced priority
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Tonididdyx: 4:27pm On Jun 26
Lol 😂

Clowns 🤡

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by DAVECENA(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26
What the heck is wrong with Africa? Nigeria wen never feed himself finish Dey send person go space while Kenya wen never fit settle e own house Dey send popo Abi sojo go where dem nor send you.

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by goodyvin02(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26
Nice one Kenya, Nigeria Oya send your own force

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by olu77(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26
This is a typical case of carrying someone else's baggage on your head while dragging your own.

How many went in, I wonder how many will return with full body parts

14 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Ijaya123: 4:28pm On Jun 26
Lol… same Kenya the headless mob is comparing Nigeria with.

The emergency lovers of Nigeria even have the shameless boldness to compare our president with that boy over there.

Bunch of gbajuęs and barbarians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Vintage001(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26
Just live a good life, success will follow suit. That is why all the boutique owners in Abuja don Dey vex for me because I choose to sell my wears at affordable rates, with only sixteen Kay, I will give you quality set of cloths. See my thread for details
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by FaceTanke: 4:28pm On Jun 26
They are just there for self interest
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Tonididdyx: 4:28pm On Jun 26
…but how is a country taken over by bandits, cultists and gangs IF THE GOVT DIDNT ALLOW IT?
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Kennitrust(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26
And their home is on fire

Lol
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Thewrath(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26
cheesy
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by blowjohn(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26
But have the people of Haiti stopped using voodoo as daily bread?

If no, then nothing good can come out of the country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Jonjam269: 4:31pm On Jun 26
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Your country is currently burning but you still have the manhood that can stand enough to send police to a foreign country when e be like say na your own country even need am pass at this moment..
The only thing you know how to do best wailing and ranting on social media with no reasonable contribution.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by atobs4real(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26
Kenya leave their matter carry another country matter for head. Africa and wrong thinking and action

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by sofeo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26
Alright
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Vifx: 4:32pm On Jun 26
Lol
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by Pootle: 4:33pm On Jun 26
the same kenya with protesters on the loose in there home country

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by dogo568: 4:33pm On Jun 26
Haiti and gang violence be like 5&6.
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by OriOko88(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26
undecided
The Western media rates Kenya more than Nigeria. The indices they re giving Kenya is staggering and way surpasses Nigeria. They've been following the Kenya protest so keenly.

I think Nigeria is more or less a fourth world country, even more backward han Kenya. Lord!!!

I can't believe Nairobi has more sky scrappers than Abuja. BBC said that angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by GanagiBitrus: 4:35pm On Jun 26
Re: Kenyan Police Officers Arrive In Haiti by BlackfireX: 4:35pm On Jun 26
I am confused

Or is Kenya confused

Confusing confusion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team / GTA 6 Hacker Sentenced To Life In Hospital Prison Until He's "No Longer A Danger / NATO Member Slovakia Gives S-300 Air Defense System To Ukraine: Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.