Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Education For All Kids In Nigeria! How Possible? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education For All Kids In Nigeria! How Possible? (738 Views)

Waec Gce Upgrading And Helping To Release Held Result How Possible It Is / Federal Government Scholarship In Nigeria- How Effective Is It? / National Open University Of Nigeria: How Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education For All Kids In Nigeria! How Possible? by ayomifull(f): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2007
In the country i live it is an offence for a child of school going age not to be in school, an offence a parent can be jailed for. As a matter of fact if a child is absent from school for a particular number of days in a school calenda year the parents will be visited by the police and charged to court. There is a reason for this and i’m sure the reason is that the government is building a strong future for the country knowing the advantages and otherwise of education. . I feel sad each day i remember that in my country some kids are roaming the streets and would grow up in that same way and the future of these kids one can guess, although our future are in the hands of God, but i think we also have a role to play. Can you please suggest or share with us what you think the government can do to make it mandatory for all kids of school going age to be in school, thereby ensuring a stronger nation in the future where everyone can at least read and write?

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Out There Should Please Help Me On Diploma Course In Offa Polytechnic / Somebody Help Me On Uniabuja Post Jamb Info / Ife Predegree Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.