Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,283 members, 7,974,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market (32768 Views)

This Plate Of Rice And Beans Is ₦700 In Kaduna (Photo, Video) / Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by timoyin1617(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10
Can you imagine just spending only 700 naira for this pepper and tomatoes at a popular Sabo market in Kaduna, 200 naira for pepper while 500 naira for tomatoes, altogether 700 naira. Forever enjoying the North

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by CodeTemplarr: 9:59pm On Sep 10
I will travel down to 1970 and buy a truck load instead.
Timetravelling is the way forward but dont travel into the future Nigeria o. Too risky.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by timoyin1617(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10
CodeTemplarr:
I will travel down to 1970 an buy a truck load instead.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Manny21: 11:05am On Sep 11
That is to prove to you that it not only government that is making life difficult. Even your fellow masses can decide to jack up the price for greed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by geedot: 11:06am On Sep 11
CodeTemplarr:
Timetravelling is the way forward but dont travel into the future Nigeria o. Too risky.
Haha, anyone stupid enough to try that won't even be able to afford his/her transport fare back to the present.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by SIRKAY98(m): 11:06am On Sep 11
Thats even much compared to lagos today

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by timibare(m): 11:06am On Sep 11
Chai.....APC
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Jobesi(m): 11:06am On Sep 11
CodeTemplarr:

What the hell😂😂😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Neduzoma123456: 11:06am On Sep 11
I swear , the future in Nigeria is scary
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Cj4charles(m): 11:06am On Sep 11
angry
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by 82man: 11:07am On Sep 11
Traveller well done 👍 , Tinubu emilokan government never reach you 😂😂😂😂😂
CodeTemplarr:
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:07am On Sep 11
This is encouraging but we want fuel to come down to atlease 400/L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by fineboynl(m): 11:07am On Sep 11
That’s 4k in south east. Only that tomato is 3500

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Skillsnigeria: 11:08am On Sep 11
Hmmm
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by LDaVinci: 11:08am On Sep 11
CodeTemplarr:

The problem you will encounter is the currency is different. No one will accept your money from you, in fact you may be arrested as they will see it as fake money.

Moreover there is nothing like transfer by mobile phone in 1970, so think am wella.

6 Likes

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by techbro1: 11:09am On Sep 11
We go too collect for this country

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by olatwo(m): 11:09am On Sep 11
🙄
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by zinaunreal(m): 11:09am On Sep 11
When a certain tribe cant afford pepper again then their head go correct and they will vote right

6 Likes

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by ezenna191(m): 11:09am On Sep 11
We don't need this pepper, Tinubu is already showing us pepper.

4 Likes

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:09am On Sep 11
fineboynl:
broooooo
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Freetech: 11:10am On Sep 11
CodeTemplarr:

Frustration, and depression

Boss pls take care of yourself

To the topic:
If we can all prioritize productivity rather than consumption them tomorrow look bright for Nigerian

It's a shame with our population we can't feed ourselves and some walk around claiming joblessness waiting for free money and food

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Emu4life(m): 11:11am On Sep 11
Things are now expensive. 2015, #150 for run this for North. Too bad

12 Likes

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Exousiang01(m): 11:11am On Sep 11
You been wan collect am free before?
When you guys in the north talk like this how una think say people for Lagos dey feel.

Come buy that same quantity of pepper for London then tell us how far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Deffi(m): 11:12am On Sep 11
hmmm...it's not too expensive.

THE DAY EVERYONE STARTS FARMING AT THEIR BACKYARDS IS THE DAY HUNGER WILL PERISH IN AFRICA ( If you don't have much aerated land around you, then do animal husbandry like poultry or goat/sheep-Sell them if they're getting too messy, too big or too dirty)

NEXT SUCCESS STORY PLS........
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by ednut1(m): 11:15am On Sep 11
How much in Lagos

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by phemray(m): 11:16am On Sep 11
SIRKAY98:
Thats even much compared to lagos today

Northern Nigeria is food productive, how I wished every Nigerian can think of food production first other than salary jobs we relying on

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by vanbonattel: 11:19am On Sep 11
fineboynl:

Show us palm oil of 3,500 in Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Freetech: 11:21am On Sep 11
Neduzoma123456:
I swear , the future in Nigeria is scary

Yes for the lazy who continue to waste their time listening to tale by moonlight of people who use them to make money on youtube and other socia media

As for me Nigeria will remain a wonderful and prosperous place for me and my family to enjoy thr goodness of the Lord as i pray for her peace always

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by anonimi: 11:22am On Sep 11
timoyin1617:
Can you imagine just spending only 700 naira for this pepper and tomatoes at a popular Sabo market in Kaduna, 200 naira for pepper while 500 naira for tomatoes, altogether 700 naira. Forever enjoying the North

How prosperous are the people of Kaduna as reflected in employment numbers, VAT contribution, IGR etc?

Are the vehicle and textile factories busy like they were in the 70s when Oshiomole was a tailor in one of the textile sweat shops

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by anonimi: 11:25am On Sep 11
CodeTemplarr:

Tinubu has done time travel for us already, with the return to our colonial national anthem.
Why can't he return us to colonial era provision of electricity and water in cities and towns?
Abi all his Chicago education na ofege ni

The lack of state-owned pipe-borne water in the homes of Lagos residents has continued to be a source of concern, a non-profit group, Corporate Accountability and Public Advocacy Africa (CAPPA) has said.

At a press event to mark this year’s World Water Day, the group said its monitoring team’s visit to state-owned waterworks showed that most of them are not operational.

The group said the waterworks it visited include the ones at Maryland, Mushin, Ikorodu, Obalende, Agbowa, Onikan, Ikoyi, and Amuwo Odofin.

Only the one in Ikoyi is producing water, according to CAPPA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/450615-world-water-day-lagos-water-crisis-worsening-group-says.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by id4sho(m): 11:26am On Sep 11
tongue
Re: See The Pepper & Tomatoes I Bought With ₦700 In Kaduna Market by Karleb(m): 11:27am On Sep 11
Pepper and onions are now back to normal prices.

Update: I am looking for where I can work for 2 Jerry cans of petrol as salary.

I can do anything. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buka Stew, How To Make Stew Without Frying / Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.