Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,840 members, 7,979,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) (44928 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / PLEASE WHICH SCHOOL DID THIS GUY GRADUATE FROM? / Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Henry2405: 8:01pm On Sep 26
Were you there ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Natbrowny: 8:06pm On Sep 26
Boarding House that year. Enuff shunting during labour week.

Good old fun days.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Henry2405: 8:14pm On Sep 26
Natbrowny:
Boarding House that year. Enuff shunting during labour week.

Good old fun days.

I was always there

30 Likes

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by badblackgod: 9:07pm On Sep 26
Henry2405:
Were you there ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I dodged,,I went to cheap private school that was fenced with a cemented compound grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Zonefree(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26
OGSSIANS can relate. You must cut a substantial amount of grass before you register for WAEC. It's the tradition.

Well, the late Iwuanyanwu's son was the first student to break the tradition. His father hired labourers to help him cut grass. Principal wan craze.

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Gadafii: 9:20pm On Sep 26
Dodge keh, I cut grass tired for school field untl blisters burst out for my palm

Some teachers still carry us go weed their farm back then

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by AllBlack: 9:24pm On Sep 26
Henry2405:
Were you there ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

แปŒmแป I was a super expert CHOPPER. just give me the cutlass and stand back and watch how grass will be flying in the air on rotation.

but when I mean to dodge manual labour, even sherlock holmes and jack bauer can't find me.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Nonexisting1: 9:51pm On Sep 26
I suffered this all the time in the hands of one senior like that until I convinced my cousin at a nearby female school to be his girlfriend. After that, he was then under my control through my cousin. I remember she once wrote him letter from her boarding school asking him to make sure no senior punished me and the simp did as instructed. I was even passing my plate at the seniors corner in the dining hall and was getting lion shares with his name because he was one of the most feared seniors. My cousin dumped the mugu immediately he finished school.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Pat081: 9:52pm On Sep 26
I pay people to do it for me in those days
Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26
I was there. Later, I became the one dishing out the portions. cool

6 Likes

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Bimpe29: 10:15pm On Sep 26
Every Wednesday was renowned for labour such as that and I was there always.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Hopez456(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26
I was there, I later became Head boy and allocated for recalsitrant students and late comers especially.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Obakoolex(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26
I was there o until I Sabi my way grin

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26
Sometimes we do it for fun

7 Likes

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by RollinTNDA: 10:17pm On Sep 26
Ok
Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by letitrainnow(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26
I did

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Stanweezy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26
Manual labor, grin

I do am well well until SS2 when I became Labour prefect

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by olaiya2007(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26
Memories

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by mmadu4: 10:19pm On Sep 26
i ran home early .. i could never do this God forbid

1 Like

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by omooba05: 10:19pm On Sep 26
Late comers and noise makers

1 Like

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26
This pic has caused me trauma,.....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26
Something that was compulsory for all students...how you wan take dodge am? grin

8 Likes

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by kcprince: 10:20pm On Sep 26
This reminds me of FGC ODOGBOLU

4 Likes

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Maj196(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26
Live and direct grin
Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by TEEJHEY(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26
Henry2405:
Were you there ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
This is still happening in My town here in Abeokuta..
Come down n av a look...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Niok: 10:21pm On Sep 26
I paid my dues

1 Like

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Wizardslayer: 10:21pm On Sep 26
Abdul azeez attah memorial college (AAAMCO) was a hell of a school. 9/11 students then.

Although I love the experience.

1 Like

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26
Zonefree:
OGSSIANS can relate. You must cut a substantial amount of grass before you register for WAEC. It's the tradition.

Well, the late Iwuanyanwu's son was the first student to break the tradition. His father hired labourers to help him cut grass. Principal wan craze.
OGSSIANS to the world..

Before you register Waec, you must cut grass.. grin

For one week I cut grass my hand red..

I carry my matchet dey return back, ITJs for back gate begin shiver..think say na Awu man dey front..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI laugh tire that day..

OGSSIANS SWEET SHA

2 Likes

Re: Manual Labour In School: Did You Dodge This Or Were You There (photo) by Adola44: 10:23pm On Sep 26
Sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Lab Assistant Dies After Chemical Poured On Him.[photos] / Madonna University School Fees / Moment Secondary School Students Outran Police Officer In Owerri, Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.