Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung (19090 Views)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Gistmedia10: 4:28pm On Sep 28
Moesha Boduoung, once at the pinnacle of Ghana’s slayqueen scene, is now facing a harsh reality. Known for her extravagant lifestyle, she flaunted her body enhancements, luxury vacations, and connections with high-profile celebrities, including Wizkid. Moesha was the definition of opulence, frequently boasting about dating wealthy men, undergoing multiple body surgeries, and enjoying lavish trips to Dubai. shocked

However, her glittering facade has since crumbled. In a shocking twist, Moesha is reportedly struggling to raise $10,000 for a medical procedure. Even more surprising, it was revealed that she suffered a stroke, leaving her partially paralyzed. Moesha was recently spotted in a church seeking spiritual intervention for her condition, a far cry from the once-glamorous figure who dominated social media with her lavish lifestyle.

Fans and well-wishers have expressed their support for her recovery, hoping that this difficult chapter of her life will soon pass. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X__UTBWPyWM

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Lalami3232(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28
grin
Admin abeg push this one to the front page so that E go serve as lesson to younger girls. As we dey talk so, alot of babes dey save money to do do yansh, all because of say the society dey make dem feel say who get yansh don get a valuable asset.
Make I pause here, I go come back to finish my comment later, arsenal dey give me BP for now

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Gistmedia10: 4:35pm On Sep 28
could her BBL be the cause of her condition? Watch the full story of Moesha’s shocking transformation and her fight for recovery.
Don’t forget to subscribe!
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by dkidd: 4:39pm On Sep 28
They only remember there's God when they have problems.. after dating all the rich niggaz Ur still here begging for funds Jennyclay this is the roadmap to ur journey if U no change grin

56 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Thundafireseun: 4:40pm On Sep 28
To see girl wey get sense nah by connection

3 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by 4reala(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28
I pray she recovers and make good use of the second chance God would give her to work closely with him

15 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Nonexisting1: 5:03pm On Sep 28
I have zero empathy and zero sympathy for foolish people. Let her enjoy the fruits of her olosho lifestyle.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by CyrusVI(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28
angry

If she still has those luxurious cars/living in a mansion,yet she's begging the public for funds, then she's not ready

If she no longer has all that, then that's the peak of money mismanagement,then she should connect with those celebrities to get help

She enjoyed the flaunting alone ,make she do this one alone too

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Baronthecelebri: 5:33pm On Sep 28
Good for her.
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28
No just pray for money pray for wisdom and good health to enjoy it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by purples25(f): 6:06pm On Sep 28
Why did all her friends abandon her, leaving her for all those who secretly envy her to gloat, those who aren't holy because they believe, but because they lack the courage to live their truth. They left her for these people to use her as an example and a comfort that they are better off.

True holy people or helpers will not narrate any hypocritical pitying grass to grace story, gloating in secret. If they want to help, let them help and let her be. Why parade her. Like those that have been in the church all along are better.

9 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by donproject2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28
You will do lots of shitty things, flaunt your extravagant lifestyles on internet to put unnecessary pressure on those fools who want to be you, this will make them resort to all shades of crude activities to get money. You make them go into crimes without thinking twice.

Now, God has shown His power to you, you are now back to that internet to ask people for fund, Ogun [with capital O] will kill you (Amen) and your generation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by T3ndrils: 6:28pm On Sep 28
You are a stv..pid use..less fvckin.g bastard animal pig

[i][/i]
Lalami3232:
grin
Admin abeg push this one to the front page so that E go serve as lesson to younger girls. As we dey talk so, alot of babes dey save money to do do yansh, all because of say the society dey make dem feel say who get yansh don get a valuable asset.
Make I pause here, I go come back to finish my comment later, arsenal dey give me BP for now

2 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Obakoolex(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28
Apo ti ya undecided
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by ObalendeCMS: 8:33pm On Sep 28
She should meet those men that were fuccckking with her.

Oh!

Sorry, her time has passed!

New hooeesss on parade.

7 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Gadafii: 8:55pm On Sep 28
After chilling with Wizkid, and there top stars in Nigeria, flaunting your azzz and brezz every now and then, now you want donation?

I didn't bother to read the story tho,neither do I know the cause of your problems, but I wish you quick recovery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by CodeTemplarr: 8:55pm On Sep 28
People who replace flesh with silicon, to me, are like those who choose to discard succulent kponmo and start eating the nylon.

7 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Zonefree(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28
God is truly merciful...

In my opinion, this lady deserves no help. Make she go through pains so that other upcoming oloshos will learn from her calamity.

Nonsense! Na now you remember God.

1 Like

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by papyjaypaul: 9:06pm On Sep 28
Moesha eish!

1 Like

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by pretydiva(f): 9:10pm On Sep 28
What a life! cry. Her story should serve as a lesson to others

2 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by papyjaypaul: 9:10pm On Sep 28
purples25:
Why did all her friends abandon her, leaving her for all those who secretly envy her to gloat, those who aren't holy because they believe, but because they lack the courage to live their truth. They left her for these people to use her as an example and a comfort that they are better off.

True holy people or helpers will not narrate any hypocritical pitying grass to grace story, gloating in secret. If they want to help, let them help and let her be. Why parade her. Like those that have been in the church all along are better.

You don't know the way of the world

No One Will Help You As Much As You

No one will ever be as committed to your life as you, And why should they? It's YOUR life, not theirs. If you aren't helping yourself grow and you aren't being committed then how can you expect your life to go well?

You Can't Rely on Others

Sure, We all need help, We all rely on other people. But we can't always rely on others. If we do, We'll be disappointed. People are going to make the best decision for themselves. And not you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:12pm On Sep 28
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Passionate888: 9:13pm On Sep 28
angry
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:13pm On Sep 28
dkidd:
They only remember there's God when they have problems.. after dating all the rich niggaz Ur still here begging for funds Jennyclay this is the roadmap to ur journey if U no change grin
na Ereluroz and siofra specie grin
Yahoo boys fit don use the Moesha Boduoung destiny finish sef grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by tuoyoojo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28
What medical procedures would she be needing that $10k for

Na when problem come , people dey remember God but when everything soft, how many people dey reason God
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by ImoleNaija: 9:13pm On Sep 28
Omo! The BBL don disappear sharp sharp. angry

Fake things and fake lifestyle do not last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Michaelspresh(f): 9:14pm On Sep 28
Lalami3232:
grin
lesson as how..somebody is down with stroke,anybody can be down with stroke..BBL or No BBL
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by abba190: 9:15pm On Sep 28
Now she remember God

1 Like

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 9:15pm On Sep 28
Laddies try to be real and natural,

to avoid unnecessary sickness that you will get from artificial beauty things.

OK we love our role model
Princess FChukwu
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:16pm On Sep 28
abba190:
Now she remember God
The creature remembers her creator grin
God is wonderful grin

2 Likes

Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by Afrowits: 9:17pm On Sep 28
F
Re: From BBL Endowment To Soliciting For Funds: The Sad Story Of Moesha Boduoung by mmadu4: 9:17pm On Sep 28
one chairman like that for kasoa Ghana say him don chop this girl before and her puna dey smell. ladies learn to love your self.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Guy Who Disvirgined A Girl Mean To Her? / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know.

Viewing this topic: Blaksheep01, JAZES(m), initstime, Joshcoli(m), Osekah, CommonSense1967, ganwa, herkeem99(m), Tizu(m), Fiscus105(m), 2Banty, Ironfaceman, NairalandGOAT1, babadey(m), nennenj(m), Saviour07, Trexate, BadInflunece(m), bishopL(m), undiplomatic, njikoka(m), jazzyphe, CollectMoney, stone1801, Eliteklaus(m), Flame333, ZIAZI(m), FEGNO, murphybo(m), yusufmurry, etzdezwillz(m) and 99 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.