Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment (12390 Views)

I Can’t Give My Kidney, Liver To Remain Loyal To Anyone — Fubara (Video) / Oshodi People Complaining Of MC Oluomo / Throwback Wike: My Election Is Done And Dusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Upritman(m): 4:27pm
In what appeared to be a historical response, an old video of then Gov Wike Complaining of suffering from both kidney and liver problems have resurfaced in the midst of the recent response of Gov Fubara that He won't give his kidney or liver to prove his loyalty to anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiNuPrsgMWA?si=CfWx1gaP6B3XJUSe

© Didactic Information Hut

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Anither563: 4:54pm
Hmmm. This is deep.

15 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by ActiveFarms: 5:09pm
Anither563:
Hmmm. This is deep.

IPOB has finally captured Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by AllBlack: 6:09pm
Rivers state people like this kain struggle every season of new government.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by idahme(m): 6:09pm
Wike and 40 years whiskey, what do you expect? Good kidney or good liver?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by trutharena: 6:59pm
Wike don go pay Fubara a visit

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by id4sho(m): 7:45pm
tongue
Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by mystry(m): 9:24pm
Wike should enjoy the fruits of his labor. The same way went rogue. What goes around comes around

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by fmlala: 9:24pm
okay
Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Sharingiscaring: 9:25pm
How to know that Nigeria is not working is that immature fellows like Wike are in power. But, what is the solution to the situation?

1. Nigerians should embark on a revolution.
2. If 1 cannot work, Nigerians should just lose hope on government and focus on building the future of their children.

It's why I think that no wise Nigerian parent can afford to miss this message entitled The Number 1 Secret For Raising A Kid Who Will Be Healthy, Wealthy, And Wise. Very great lesson from the life of Jeff Bezos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Softmirror: 9:25pm
. 😂😂😂😂😂 Wike was giving a testimony about how he was poisoned and how God made him triumph over his enemies. Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Go and listen to the context of that clip.

Let Fubara show us on record the number of times Wike has gone to see a doctor since he became minister for both Kidney and Liver problems. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kidney and liver problem na beans?!

SHAME NO CATCH YOU?! PERSON WEY HIM LIVER AND KIDNEY IS 'GONE' IS JUMPING ALL OVER ABUJA BEING VERY PROGRESSIVE AND PRODUCTIVE. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oga go to Abuja and see Wike working. 100% vote is a guarantee for Tinubu in Abuja come 2027. And after Wike deals with Fubara another 100% votes from Rivers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Kindsound: 9:25pm
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my little sister and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Thursday last week. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since on Wednesday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for kid sis please am a primary school teacher and a house painter, our mom is late and my dad has retired. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD in heaven come to your aid as you have come to ours. Amen
OPAY
70 42 32 80 59.
M.A

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by PheelzAlmighty: 9:25pm
These politicians are busy looting us dry... nothing to be proud of.

This country is a mess💔

10 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Thundafireseun: 9:26pm
This Sim is an ungrateful person…

I’m sure he will learn the hard way

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Shawarmagirl: 9:26pm
Fubara na man you be. Fight to finish.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by TinubuCriminal(f): 9:26pm
So Fubara is not a universal donor
Too bad for his marriage with Wike

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:26pm
Ddd
Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by oluwaseyi0: 9:26pm
Lol
Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Edoreborn: 9:27pm
O ga oo
Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Medipharm: 9:28pm
Did Wike told Fubara to donate his kidney and liver to him? I don't understand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by canalily(m): 9:28pm
Where two hippopotamus are fighting. ...it's only in Rivers state always

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Akfrenzy(m): 9:28pm
grin no wonder he's always fighting, betraying just to stay in power and continue living larger than life with tax payers money 💰💵💰

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by chukwuibuipob: 9:29pm
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by fasmukol: 9:29pm
Wike this, Fubara that. One thing I am sure of is that they will either reconcile or one will cause the downfall of the other

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Elvis2kay: 9:30pm
Don't trust people with power and money.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:31pm
Wike really campign for fubara truth be said. ..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by jetguy(m): 9:31pm
Family affair
Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Mopolchi: 9:32pm
Okay, Wike has a bad kidney? Fubara says he will not give him

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by loyaltygame(m): 9:32pm
Hmmmm
Life.
Greed and Betrayal 😎

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by Myrrhis: 9:32pm
This Fubara vs Wike whatever is becoming stale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Wike Complaining Of Kidney & Liver Problems & Fubara's Recent Comment by SoftP(m): 9:32pm
Q

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibori's Wife Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison / IPOB: Federal Government Girls' College Umuahia Refuses To Sing National Anthem / Tinubu Commiserates With Morocco Over Earthquake

Viewing this topic: Lekanshow, Maxtipulation(m), Nkaluu800(m), Smartestboy, Mcaboki01, zoghys, Finquas, erniok(m), Igahbarr, whizzler, XieXie, Scoobiano1991, Olakunle5204, iknopro(m), MrPresidon, whirlout, One0man, Wisdomkosi(m), Codalee(m), BenGreener9(m), Yhemzie(m), babepink(f), abiolamitodun(m), Dolapo2000, Saig, johnteddy(m), MrTed(m), Nigerianfactor, drizslim(m), geunik(m), Toosure70, BlueBlackPackag(m), cuntento(m), Apprentice360, otabuko(m), Colson(m), justigold(m), zeph21, leochidex(m) and 137 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.