Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,151 members, 7,963,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) (7949 Views)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by officialwdhtvv: 1:40pm
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu inspects the guard of honour at the forecourt of the Presidential Villa as part of the activities to Commemoration of the 64th Independence Anniversary Celebrations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

#NigeriaAt64 #wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qW5Im8lC9U

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Lance008(m): 1:46pm
Mak God help us to be honest we the citizen are not happy
You can't compare the joy in us when Nigeria at 50
Compare to now

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by illicit(m): 1:51pm
I don dey combine Trophy with Captain Jack...

🥵

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Ivimmanuel: 2:01pm
Shame

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Shadomaan7: 2:15pm
The independence anniversary celebration was low key this year. The focus is on the development of the country which is the priority

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by BoogieBoogie: 2:51pm
When prices of commodities and fuel nor come down ,naira nor stable , inflation everywhere.,.... Abeg I rest my case

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Ofunaofu: 3:34pm
angry
Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by shivisee: 3:42pm
Lets be serious does this parade fit clown and kid like obi abi wetin hi call himself? Pepper never pepper,na melon wan pepper! grin Fashola an erudite never become president,that boy obi na him wan come pass back door become president! Anyway,na ipob,s online presidents him be!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by alvincruse(m): 3:43pm
Where's MANNA the vulture griller?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by AdetolaFabio(f): 3:44pm
Who guard of honor help?Ebimpawa ooooo Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 3:45pm
Fuel is now above 1k

How much do you think it will be next year independence day?
How much do you think dollar will be

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by able20(m): 3:45pm
Naa only Zombies dey Follow Tinubu, a Man wey no know Road
The most unpopular leader in Africa, making his country people Poor.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by ibtommy(m): 3:46pm
Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Racoon(m): 3:47pm
Why did he refused to dobale for democracy today as he was jesting it it during the last epic fall?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Ometereh6: 3:49pm
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by kennyz247(m): 3:51pm
Ashawo don born again

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Fortruth: 3:51pm
Shadomaan7:
The independence anniversary celebration was low key this year. The focus is on the development of the country which is the priority

If its the priority then he and SHITtimma should resign and allow people that Sabi to do the work…

NONSENSE

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by purplekayc(m): 3:52pm

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by onome25(m): 3:53pm
officialwdhtvv:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu inspects the guard of honour at the forecourt of the Presidential Villa as part of the activities to Commemoration of the 64th Independence Anniversary Celebrations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

#NigeriaAt64 #wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qW5Im8lC9U

I will never waste my expensive data to watch event that has no meaningful impact on my life ...
I rather use my data for Uganda event coming up soon undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by enemyofprogress: 3:54pm
Thank God sey Atiku and Peter Obi no fall am for ground today like they did on democracy day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Softmen: 3:56pm
Tinubu is a BASTARD

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Softmen: 3:57pm
I repeat Tinubu is a BASTARD

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Softmen: 3:57pm
Once more Tinubu is a BASTARD

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by osuofia2(m): 3:58pm
Looks disorganized, poor events planning

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:00pm
Presido just no send us 😑

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by iwaeda: 4:01pm
Failure moving. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:03pm
Walking like a zombie. Wetin he sabi wey he dey inspect

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 4:03pm
Ka boommmm.....that's what I'm dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Christ4ever: 4:04pm
When the righteous are in authority and become great, the people rejoice; But when the wicked man rules, the people groan and sigh.

‎Proverbs 29:2 KJV

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Kingpele(m): 4:04pm
Walking like a zombie.... to restart economy by plunging citizens into hardship and inflation...God will punish anyone deceiving this old man ...he's following the right step

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by Kelklein(m): 4:04pm
How do reforms that take the cost of living beyond the reach of the common folks eventually benefit the common folks..

These same common people are the ones whose ministry has been scrapped for close to a year now.. because of corruption..

How do you even call messing up your country's foreign exchange a reform.. you devalued your currency under the guise of floating so that you can get more loans from Bretton Institutions to steal while your people die in abject penury.. is that a reform..?! you still haven't produced nothing except oil..is that the reform that everyone should wait for light at the end of its tunnel..?!

At least Buhari in his time pretended to be sharing palliatives and doing cash transfer for the poor, npower for a few young graduates every month, feeding pupils even when at home... even shared money for rice farmers called Anchors borrowers. All which culminated to further kill the economy. You see I have always said you can't wake a man who pretends to be asleep.

These ones there now have shared 2.5bn for students' school fees in Federal Tertiary Institutions and promised the rest of us CNG Buses... I double dare any of their supporters to mention two more things they have done.. Ogun go kee you if you called Minimum wage.

Happy Inde-pain-dence Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria At 64: President Tinubu Inspects Guard Of Honour (Video) by ogaemma: 4:05pm
What is honour about the Nigeria of Today.
A man of Dishonour inspecting a Guard of Dishonour in a Country of Dishonour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2,500 ACN Members Defect To PDP In Kwara / BREAKING: Tinubu Dead As Sanwo-Olu Sympathizes With Family Over Loss / What Role Does Philosophy Play In Society?

Viewing this topic: Inda2020, ikechukwu94(m), Delawstar, snnagbogu(m), haybee2018(m), walebaba2008(f), Yestogood, FASTNG24TV, sirvin1979, Otuo2018, bizhop01, samijet, Ayblast and 39 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.